PDA

View Full Version : CALL JIM ODAY NCAA - 406-243-5348 FOR RECONSIDERATION

LEHIGH61
December 9th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I've just called Oday and spoke to the Secretary there about the possibility of reconsidering the suspension in time for the game tomorrow. She is giving my message to Jim Oday. Please get on the phone and convince him that the punishment was much too harsh, that the twitter situation has to be looked into more extensively before they hand out suspensions that destroy the dreams of decent kids. Destroy a dream over a mistake that will not be repeated? iS THAT WHAT THE ncaa REALLY WANTS TO DO?
I'm surprised that Ryan did what he did, but he is an intelligent, friendly, likeable, upbeat guy. HE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS1

GannonFan
December 9th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Football comes first, especially playoff football - racial hatred should take a back seat (unintended image) to that? Man, you Lehigh guys aren't coming across well here.

MTfan4life
So as long as you are "an intelligent, friendly, likeable, upbeat guy," you can say whatever you want and not deserve any punishment?

montanya
you are the biggest d-bag i have ever seen. sweet life, i wish you would get suspended from a computer

TUTigers
December 9th, 2011, 09:49 AM
These Lehigh fans know their team sucks without Spadola so they are in panic mode

RichH2
December 9th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Ah another thread for the trolls to jump on

Grizcountry420
December 9th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Total BS if you ask me.. The kid should not be suspended!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Ah another thread for the trolls to jump on

Or another thread with *****y Lehigh guys crying about the suspension? How many all caps threads is this dope going to start?

darell1976
December 9th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Or another thread with *****y Lehigh guys crying about the suspension? How many all caps threads is this dope going to start?

About as many as NDSU had on every aspect of a playoff game...so roughly 50.

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 09:57 AM
WE SHOULD ALSO CONTACT JIM ODAY TO ALLOW THE SALE OF COCAINE INSIDE OF NCAA SANCTIONED EVENTS. THE POTENTIAL FOR MONSTER PROFITS IS JUST GETTING THROWN AWAY BY NOT DOING SO!!!!

\sarcasm

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 09:59 AM
WE SHOULD ALSO CONTACT JIM ODAY TO ALLOW THE SALE OF COCAINE INSIDE OF NCAA SANCTIONED EVENTS. THE POTENTIAL FOR MONSTER PROFITS IS JUST GETTING THROWN AWAY BY NOT DOING SO!!!!

\sarcasm

Oh oh, I got one too!

[sarcasm]

No no! We must stand in lock-step unison with the Lehigh Grand Wizards and ask the NCAA to reverse the suspension, reminding African American players everywhere that they are second-class citizens!

/sarcasm

veinup
December 9th, 2011, 10:00 AM
i'll call jim o'day right now my ni**a

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Oh oh, I got one too!

[sarcasm]

No no! We must stand in lock-step unison with the Lehigh Grand Wizards and ask the NCAA to reverse the suspension, reminding African American players everywhere that they are second-class citizens!

/sarcasm

Everyone should know that Spadola was joking because he is a perfect angel and the best example of life this world has to offer. He wouldn't hurt a fly or do anything wrong. Sure, if he took the time to send the exact same tweet, except without the n word in there, then none of this would have happened. But he is the best guy in the world, so we should reward him for being so awesome.

eagle07
December 9th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Be one of the first 10 callers and we will double your offer!

2 yes thats right, 2 of the BABY DEATH TRAP TOYS!http://images.wikia.com/squidbillies/images/6/6c/Babydeathtrap.jpg

LehighGuy
December 9th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Be one of the first 10 callers and we will double your offer!

2 yes thats right, 2 of the BABY DEATH TRAP TOYS!http://images.wikia.com/squidbillies/images/6/6c/Babydeathtrap.jpg

LOL

LEHIGH61
December 9th, 2011, 10:12 AM
OK heartless Americans. Show exactly why we all hate each other.

LEHIGH61
December 9th, 2011, 10:14 AM
I'm just trying to rectify a bad decision by the NCAA. What a bunch of heartless bastards.

PantherRob82
December 9th, 2011, 10:14 AM
If I see Jim today I will shake his hand.

darell1976
December 9th, 2011, 10:15 AM
I'm just trying to rectify a bad decision by the NCAA. What a bunch of heartless bastards.

If it was their superstar WR things may be different.

GannonFan
December 9th, 2011, 10:16 AM

If Spadola did this at work he would've been fired. Suspension from a football game is pretty light in that regard.

bisonnation
December 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM
you are the biggest d-bag i have ever seen. sweet life, i wish you would get suspended from a computer

LOL!!!! This is the lamest discussion ever.

TUTigers
December 9th, 2011, 10:17 AM

xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingx

darell1976
December 9th, 2011, 10:18 AM
If Spadola did this at work he would've been fired. Suspension from a football game is pretty light in that regard.

So how come nothing happened to the guy who tweeted this first. He should be suspended if he has eligibility time left.

Vitojr130
December 9th, 2011, 10:20 AM
Montana must be like North Dakota and have only 1 area code because my girlfriend has a 406 number and shes from the Eastern part of Montana.

See what I did there?

I DIDN'T discuss what Lehigh keeps crying about. 100 threads is not necessary for this.

GannonFan
December 9th, 2011, 10:22 AM
So how come nothing happened to the guy who tweeted this first. He should be suspended if he has eligibility time left.

Go ahead, I'd be fine with that.

darell1976
December 9th, 2011, 10:24 AM
Go ahead, I'd be fine with that.

I am just confused on how all this went down. If 1 person tweeted this to another why is only 1 person in trouble, and why didn't the NCAA fully investigate it with all parties involved.

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 10:25 AM
"One person tweets to another". You keep on using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

TUTigers
December 9th, 2011, 10:28 AM
I am just confused on how all this went down. If 1 person tweeted this to another why is only 1 person in trouble, and why didn't the NCAA fully investigate it with all parties involved.

the NCAA sent a letter to Stony Brook as well reprimanding Matt Faiella. If SB wasn't eliminated he prob would have been suspended too.

darell1976
December 9th, 2011, 10:29 AM
the NCAA sent a letter to Stony Brook as well reprimanding Matt Faiella. If SB wasn't eliminated he prob would have been suspended too.

Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe its the 2,000 threads about this that the facts were put aside somewhere in one of them.

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2011, 10:30 AM
LEAVE JIM O'DAY ALONE!!!

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 10:31 AM
LEAVE JIM O'DAY ALONE!!!

WE WANT OUR COCAINE FIRST!!!

93henfan
December 9th, 2011, 10:35 AM
I'm a little late to this party, but it doesn't seem like a suspension was necessary here. I'm not a Twitter user, but from what I've read it sounds like the kid didn't write what was said. Wasn't it a friend of his and he simply retransmitted it? (again, I'm not a Twitter person, so I don't completely understand it)

Furthermore, there are a couple of ways to spell the bad word in question here. One is very offensive, sort of how the KKK would say it, and one is sort of street slang, sort of what some black people call each other all the time. He retransmitted the latter.

I understand some Lehigh douchebag posters have emerged in recent weeks and it seems like everyone is just piggybacking on their dislike of those posters.

This whole thing just sounds overblown to me. You niggaz be crazy up in heeyah!

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 10:38 AM
So who else is going to call and thank Jim O Day for the sole fact he pretty much ensured anyone that gets/got in on NDSU @ -9.5 is gonna get paid???*

*I keed, I keed

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 10:47 AM
I'm a little late to this party, but it doesn't seem like a suspension was necessary here. I'm not a Twitter user, but from what I've read it sounds like the kid didn't write what was said. Wasn't it a friend of his and he simply retransmitted it? (again, I'm not a Twitter person, so I don't completely understand it)

Furthermore, there are a couple of ways to spell the bad word in question here. One is very offensive, sort of how the KKK would say it, and one is sort of street slang, sort of what some black people call each other all the time. He retransmitted the latter.

I understand some Lehigh douchebag posters have emerged in recent weeks and it seems like everyone is just piggybacking on their dislike of those posters.

This whole thing just sounds overblown to me. You niggaz be crazy up in heeyah!

ITWAS NOT A RETWEET! It makes it seem that way from the story on Lehighsports website, but it was not a retweet. He typed out each word of his tweet. It's not like he quoted anyone or anything like that. His friend used that word, but RS didn't quote him. He simply responded back to him using the same term.

btuttler23
December 9th, 2011, 10:49 AM
@UMAthleticsAD
#FCShypocrite

LehighU11
December 9th, 2011, 10:53 AM
ITWAS NOT A RETWEET! It makes it seem that way from the story on Lehighsports website, but it was not a retweet. He typed out each word of his tweet. It's not like he quoted anyone or anything like that. His friend used that word, but RS didn't quote him. He simply responded back to him using the same term.

You do realize that there is a 140 character limit. Perhaps he didn't press the retweet button, but he may have simply copied and pasted the tweet from the friend without typing "RT." Again, I don't know what the truth is, nor do most if not all of us here on AGS, and I don't condone his stupid behavior. However, the punishment is unjust.

I'm done with this whole ridiculous dialogue. Go Lehigh, good luck everyone else still in it, and I hope NCAA makes consistent decisions in the future.

Pard4Life
December 9th, 2011, 10:55 AM
WOW... I read the press release and that was extreme! They are not even characterizing this properly... I completely agree with his last sentence but everything else was way wrong.

This was NOT a hate crime! Spadola made a very poor choice by not thinking how others would perceive it and realize the gravity of the word, but there is no malicious hate intent whatsoever. Nobody should be saying it under any circumstances but the committee, who probably comes from a different era, is out of touch with reality. Lehigh took appropriate action but the NCAA went beyond.

TwoFeathers
December 9th, 2011, 10:57 AM
Whether you love Spadola or hate him, he sealed his one fate when he sent that tweet. How ignorant can he be??? Let the chips fall where they may. Guaranteed nobody tweets garbage like that again...

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Whether you love Spadola or hate him, he sealed his one fate when he sent that tweet. How ignorant can he be??? Let the chips fall where they may. Guaranteed nobody tweets garbage like that again...

I have total faith in humanity that someone will do something even more stupid in the near future... don't doubt!

People keep finding new ways to beat the Bell Curve.

TwoFeathers
December 9th, 2011, 10:59 AM

PS, Lehigh has an opportunity to prove they are really a great team, and go out and beat NDSU without Tweet-fool. Let him sit on the sidelines, or in the stands, or in his living room... and move on.

Grizalltheway
December 9th, 2011, 11:00 AM

Yep. Hate to sound like an old codger, but this should be an excellent lesson in personal accountability for him. If not, he may have a future as a politician...

TwoFeathers
December 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Can't really blame anyone else but Spadola for this one... on his own. He didn't even claim someone hacked into his account. I still don't know what he was thinking. Was his previous tweet? "Hey, I just discovered this Twitter thing that nobody else knows about!!!"

Pard4Life
December 9th, 2011, 11:03 AM

Can't argue with that...

MTfan4life
December 9th, 2011, 11:04 AM
You do realize that there is a 140 character limit. Perhaps he didn't press the retweet button, but he may have simply copied and pasted the tweet from the friend without typing "RT." Again, I don't know what the truth is, nor do most if not all of us here on AGS, and I don't condone his stupid behavior. However, the punishment is unjust.

I'm done with this whole ridiculous dialogue. Go Lehigh, good luck everyone else still in it, and I hope NCAA makes consistent decisions in the future.

Here is a summary:

1) Stony Brook player tweeted to Spadola "These niggas be talkin ****" referencing Towson
2) Spadola tweets back to Faiella his infamous tweet, niggas was in reference to Towson players it just wasnt sent directly to a Towson player

That is believable context, and it doesn't look to be a retweet to me. P.S. He was using a blackberry. It is pretty tough to copy and paste using a blackberry. :P

eaglesrthe1
December 9th, 2011, 11:06 AM
So who else is going to call and thank Jim O Day for the sole fact he pretty much ensured anyone that gets/got in on NDSU @ -9.5 is gonna get paid???*

*I keed, I keed

Maybe O'Day got in on that line.... and THEN made the decision to suspend. Ever think about that?

For the mentally slow out there... not serious.

LehighGuy
December 9th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I have total faith in humanity that someone will do something even more stupid in the near future... don't doubt!

People keep finding new ways to beat the Bell Curve.

Agreed. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

TwoFeathers
December 9th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Agreed. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

But at least they will deserve the punishment for sure this time. No, really... they would really REALLY deserve it now.

semobison
December 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Spadola realized he screwed up and apoligized! I agree he should face some consequences and Lehigh was going to impose that on him. That being said, I am against the NCAA's decision on the suspension considering the facts. Truth is, this has no precedence and could open a big can of worms for the NCAA!

Pard4Life
December 9th, 2011, 01:14 PM
So, would the Stony Brook player be suspended since he was referring to another team of student-athletes like that??

Engineer86
December 9th, 2011, 01:27 PM
xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingx

... We got beat by a Patriot League team, what will we say to the rest of the CAA

xbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawlingxxbawl ingx

mtbigdog
December 9th, 2011, 01:33 PM
No sympathy what so ever, but if they need a good lawyer O'Day could recommend one,like he does for Griz players! xthumbsupx

NDB
December 9th, 2011, 01:38 PM
I've just called Oday and spoke to the Secretary there about the possibility of reconsidering the suspension in time for the game tomorrow. She is giving my message to Jim Oday. Please get on the phone and convince him that the punishment was much too harsh, that the twitter situation has to be looked into more extensively before they hand out suspensions that destroy the dreams of decent kids. Destroy a dream over a mistake that will not be repeated? iS THAT WHAT THE ncaa REALLY WANTS TO DO?
I'm surprised that Ryan did what he did, but he is an intelligent, friendly, likeable, upbeat guy. HE DOES NOT DESERVE THIS1

WTF? It wasn't Jim O'Day's decision it was the NCAA's. It sucks, but it's done.

lehighfball
December 9th, 2011, 01:48 PM
WTF? It wasn't Jim O'Day's decision it was the NCAA's. It sucks, but it's done.

Jim O'day stated that Ryan Spadola discredited the Championship. He's got no problem though, with accused felons. The guys an idiot and is clearly bias. He may not have made the decision, but he's condoning it.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Jim O'day stated that Ryan Spadola discredited the Championship. He's got not problem though, with accused felons. The guys an idiot and is clearly bias. He may not have made the decision, but he's condoning it.

Montana must be too scared to play Lehigh in the NC.

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 02:03 PM

Yep, hence how we concocted this major plot to rob them of one of their star players... when they play you guys. Diabolical, isn't it?

LehighU11
December 9th, 2011, 02:04 PM

If Lehigh manages to get through NDSU, I think they win the whole thing. NDSU is probably the toughest and deepest team in the playoffs.

lehighfball
December 9th, 2011, 02:07 PM
Yep, hence how we concocted this major plot to rob them of one of their star players... when they play you guys. Diabolical, isn't it?

I'm just calling the guy out on being a hypocrite. Who is O'Day to judge Spadola's moral character based on a tweet? To say that Spadola discredited the championship is garbage.

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 02:09 PM
I'm just calling the guy out on being a hypocrite. Who is O'Day to judge Spadola's moral character based on a tweet? To say that Spadola discredited the championship is garbage.

Lehigh fans, sticking up for calling your opponents ******s since 12/3/11.

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 02:11 PM

Yeah, who is he to do that?

Oh wait, you mean he's just the chair for the committee and didn't make the decision alone?

Crap, we can't let facts get in the way of a good argument now, can we? We've got to pin this squarely on O' Day!!!

\sarcasm

lehighfball
December 9th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Lehigh fans, sticking up for calling your opponents ******s since 12/3/11.

I'm sticking up for a player who I believe is being painted as a racist because he used a word that is widely accepted by other players in the same league. I'm also sticking up for the fact that in no way should he have been suspended.

lehighfball
December 9th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Yeah, who is he to do that?

Oh wait, you mean he's just the chair for the committee and didn't make the decision alone?

Crap, we can't let facts get in the way of a good argument now, can we? We've got to pin this squarely on O' Day!!!

\sarcasm

Where did I pin this squarely on O'Day? Just calling him out on his statement regarding Spadola. The ncaa made the decision!

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Where did I pin this squarely on O'Day? Just calling him out on his statement regarding Spadola. The ncaa made the decision!

I'm trying to say the statement came from the committee.

It's funny how it's easier to try to drag others in the mud once you've dirtied yourself, though...

lehighfball
December 9th, 2011, 02:22 PM
I'm trying to say the statement came from the committee.

It's funny how it's easier to try to drag others in the mud once you've dirtied yourself, though...

In O'DAY'S statement HE said that Spadola discredited the championship. HE said it, not the committee.

gotts
December 9th, 2011, 02:24 PM
In O'DAY'S statement HE said that Spadola discredited the championship. HE said it, not the committee.

“The football committee was very disappointed with the unsportsmanlike action taken by the student-athlete,” said Jim O’Day, chair of the Division I Football Championship Committee and director of athletics at the University of Montana. “This was a very unfortunate incident, but racially insensitive characterizations are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. The offensive language of this nature by Mr. Spadola, whether intentional or not, was unsportsmanlike and discredited the championship overall.”

To me, it seems like a statement from the football committee.

CAS4127
December 9th, 2011, 02:25 PM

Ya, I am sure the committee did not both write as precisely as possible the statement O'Day would make and vote unanimously to approve it!!

lehighfball
December 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Ya, I am sure the committee did not both write as precisely as possible the statement O'Day would make and vote unanimously to approve it!!

I am sure the idiot had no problem doing so.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM

This plan is bond villian deep.

CAS4127
December 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM
I am sure the idiot had no problem doing so.

Pssssst . . . . on Bisonville, purple font is sarcasm!!

towsonx
December 9th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I called and told Jim he made the right decision and that I support him 100%.

LEHIGH61
December 9th, 2011, 03:58 PM
This hopefully might not be over. Thererare a large number of tweets by North Dakota State's players that use the same language that Spadola did. They have been sent to the NCAA for consideration. ND State may end up losing quite a few players before tomorrow, or Spadola may be reinstated - if the NCAA does the right thing.

HailSzczur
December 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
If nothing else I would hope the NCAA puts something out in light of this saying something to the effect of "you use social media incorrectly, you will face suspension per the judgement of the NCAA". A statement at least warning athletes that they are watching and that they will (or may) punish them would be nice

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 04:16 PM
If nothing else I would hope the NCAA puts something out in light of this saying something to the effect of "you use social media incorrectly, you will face suspension per the judgement of the NCAA". A statement at least warning athletes that they are watching and that they will (or may) punish them would be nice

Definitely agree - I'm irked at the NCAA for doing this (though not for the reasoning some of our under-medicated Lehigh fans have), and agree that clear guidelines and an outlined procedure (along with possible repercussions) are needed.

HailSzczur
December 9th, 2011, 04:25 PM
Definitely agree - I'm irked at the NCAA for doing this (though not for the reasoning some of our under-medicated Lehigh fans have), and agree that clear guidelines and an outlined procedure (along with possible repercussions) are needed.

I mean the NCAA is the governing body here, and they can justify their actions by saying we're in charge here, deal with it. Something like this is tough though. It's not like recruiting where you can say if you send a recruit a text message, or visit them before this data you will face penalty. This is all up to interpretation, context, and a variety of other factors.

I doubt however that the NCAA is going to go on a suspension rampage between now and Saturday taking NDSU or Montana players out. The NCAA needs to sit down, come up with a policy and penalties and then start doling out punishments where they are due.

Sorry Lehigh fans, someone needs to get screwed over before a policy gets puts into place. Wish it wasn't you guys, and I wish it wasn't such an important game, but thats just what happens. Some player(s) have to have their seasons ended before they change kickoffs, some recruiting scandals have to take place before new rules are implemented, and some team has to get screwed over on a botched call for them to implement instant reply in the playoffs. Thats just life.

LakesBison
December 9th, 2011, 04:28 PM
i just Called Jim Oday and said good move on suspension, he called towson "the n word"

then i paused and said NDSU v MONTANA JAN 7 WE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lehigh'98
December 9th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Time to get on with the game. He doesn't play defense nor special teams and the offense is capable even without him. Take the BS medicine, use it as fuel and have some deep fried bison for dinner!!! Go LU

Jacked_Rabbit
December 9th, 2011, 06:05 PM
I never thought I'd be able to cheer for the Bison to win, but I hope NDSU dismantles Lehigh. I'm talking by 40+ points!

I've never seen so much complaining and whining in my life. I cringe just thinking about the excuses we're going to hear if Lehigh loses a close one... That's why I'm hoping NDSU wins by SO MANY POINTS that excuses can't be made. If the Bison win by 7 or less, the Over/Under on "We would've won if Spadola..." Threads is 105.

swaghook
December 9th, 2011, 06:53 PM
This hopefully might not be over. Thererare a large number of tweets by North Dakota State's players that use the same language that Spadola did. They have been sent to the NCAA for consideration. ND State may end up losing quite a few players before tomorrow, or Spadola may be reinstated - if the NCAA does the right thing.

You do realize that black players using that word is not considered racist. I don't like that the NCAA stepped in on this, Lehigh should have taken stronger measures last week and it would have been over and done. I don't personally understand why blacks would use that word or variation of it but it is their choice to make. I know it is a far cry from being on the same level of being offensive or even taboo but I liken it to Norwegians telling Norwegian jokes that make Norwegians out to be very stupid people.

eaglesrthe1
December 9th, 2011, 06:57 PM

LOL, not a chance! Vagueness=latitude. Why would the NCAA pigeonhole themselves by being specific?

ndsu71und74
December 9th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Not exactly on point, but look up Antonio Andrews and Jaz Reynolds. Both suspensions issued by team/schools but may have offered NCAA some direction.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Hell of a game going on. You should all relax and watch it.

Houndawg
December 9th, 2011, 09:01 PM
i just Called Jim Oday and said good move on suspension, he called towson "the n word"

then i paused and said NDSU v MONTANA JAN 7 WE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Fette.

eaglewraith
December 9th, 2011, 09:39 PM
You do realize that black players using that word is not considered racist.

And this ladies and gentleman is called a double standard.

I'm not condoning what the kid said, but statements like this are what is wrong with racial relations in this day and time. As long as we allow terms like this to proliferate through our society, things will never move forward or improve. Somehow it's ok for one group to use this term but not ok for another. Do you realize how stupid that is? What if Spadola had been Chinese? Mexican? Would it be more or less wrong?

HailSzczur
December 9th, 2011, 09:46 PM
LOL, not a chance! Vagueness=latitude. Why would the NCAA pigeonhole themselves by being specific?

I know it does. That was they should leave it as "use of social media in a matter unbecoming of a student athlete or reflecting poorly on the NCAA" You can pretty much suspend someone for anything twitter/facebook related with that.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2011, 10:42 PM
Is this still going on? The game is in less than 16 hrs

sgt smash
December 9th, 2011, 11:46 PM

This is my favorite. Really. It is. People in suits don't work on Saturdays. Look at how the word was used. You are truly a moron and the best part of you was a stain on the bedsheets.

Squealofthepig
December 9th, 2011, 11:48 PM
This is my favorite. Really. It is. People in suits don't work on Saturdays. Look at how the word was used. You are truly a moron and the best part of you was a stain on the bedsheets.

This is unique in that most smack-talk involving "Lehigh" and "sheets" revolves around Lehigh using such sheets in a much much different situation. Hint: it involves a lower-case T, and some fire.

Twentysix
December 10th, 2011, 03:30 AM
This is unique in that most smack-talk involving "Lehigh" and "sheets" revolves around Lehigh using such sheets in a much much different situation. Hint: it involves a lower-case T, and some fire.

I heard at lehigh graduate works is called wizardry, and what we would call a Ph.D. is known as becoming a Grand Wizard at Lehigh. Not the gandalf kind.. the bedsheet kind.

pregame extreme smack time

Twentysix
December 10th, 2011, 03:34 AM
Is this still going on? The game is in less than 16 hrs

This is the best time lol. After we win we will feel bad for ending their season :(

LEHIGH61
December 10th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Call me a moron in front of me MORON

LEHIGH61
December 10th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Real classy comments. You like to rubit in when somone is hurting (who you don't even know). You are truly the kind of person that makes America suck!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 10th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Real classy comments. You like to rubit in when somone is hurting (who you don't even know). You are truly the kind of person that makes America suck!

If you are genuinely hurting over this whole thing you should go volunteer at a childrens hospital or something. Maybe get some perspective.

LEHIGH61
December 10th, 2011, 10:41 AM
Ooh yeah, We get by NDSU and nothing will stop us. What a wonderful outcome that would be. And if we win, I have a feeling NDSU posters will disappear into the snow.

LEHIGH61
December 10th, 2011, 10:50 AM
I have been a Lehigh fan since 1957, attended 12 playoff games, and YES I AM TRULY HURTING. You would be too if you lost 28% of your offense. And don't forget, you have much more depth than Lehigh does. That makes a big difference. Lehigh has upset many teams in the past that had more depth. It's something I am proud of. And we have a chance to do it again. In hindsight I think it would have been easy with Ryan Spadola playing. And why did the NCAA wait until the end of the week to make the decision. Hardly any time to change and practice the revised gameplan. There are much more important things than a football game, but Lehigh football is a hobby of mine, and I don't like the thought of losing. DO YOU? It certainly looks like North Dakota State is trying to guarantee never losing at home again (FARGODOME). I think the thought of losing a game bothers you more than it does me. Thanks for your understanding. LOL

Engineer86
December 10th, 2011, 11:07 AM
I have tapped out on this. The suspension is complete BS and there have been a ton of trolls on here, but it is only a football game. There are so many more important things, Nodak 4 Ever makes a fair point, in perspective this is so minor and a painful lesson was learned.