PDA

View Full Version : A Lehigh Football Dad's Perspective

Lehigh Football Dad
December 8th, 2011, 08:28 AM
I have been reading this site for awhile but with all thats going on finally feel the need to post my thoughts(im sure you can all now die happy!)
My son is currently a starter on the Lehigh Football team so while that doesnt qualify me or my opinions as any more valuable than anybody else's here goes:
1) The ND State coach, who I knew nothing about seems like a very classy individual.
2) Ryan Spadola is a terrific kid who made a dumb mistake. He is an academic AA, from a great family and regrets that he not only hurt his family but that of the entire Lehigh community. Maybe it's because I have my own son, or maybe it's because Im older than dirt but these are kids we are talking about who by trial and error are finding their way in life. Lets try and let this kid move on.
3) This should be a super game. After talking with people Lehigh is convinced they can put points on the board and look for a lot of usage out of the FB's and TE's. The big concern is stopping the run and not getting dominated at the point of attack. I wish all the players well and hope for a good game where all the kids come out healthy.

RichH2
December 8th, 2011, 08:36 AM
Thanks for the post. Trolls exist in our little world whose sole purpose in life is to magnify a crisis or create one to to start endless bicker fests. RS is a great kid, an acadmic A-A and a coaches' A-A. I would expect Dave is licking his chops at NDSU defensive scheme. Look for Fitz , Jamel and Mark to have great days. NDSU has had trouble with 3-4 Ds this year. If we can hold up in the middle we should be able to stifle their running. O , well executed but very vanilla.

eagle07
December 8th, 2011, 08:37 AM
I agree xsalutex , dont know how this has exploded on our boards with no proof whatsoever, its kind of embarassing..... LETS GET READY FOR A GOOD FOOTBALL GAME xpopcornx

Oh, and welcome to AGS!

bluehenbillk
December 8th, 2011, 08:45 AM
Welcome Lehigh Football Dad, I'm going to make an assumption here, but just curious as to how you'd feel about Spadola if you were black?

Lehigh Football Dad
December 8th, 2011, 08:53 AM
"Welcome Lehigh Football Dad, I'm going to make an assumption here, but just curious as to how you'd feel about Spadola if you were black?"-
- Very fair question....I am in fact white so it's hard for me to say precisely how it might feel where I indeed black but I can tell you I have spoken with several of the dads and players who are indeed black and while they werent thrilled with Ryan's acts they have all accepted his apology. He has a terrific relationship with ALL the players on the team, all who respect him and know that this didnt come from a place of hate rather one of a poor decision.
- This is a great forum and the ND State fans seem passionate and well informed about their team as well as ours. My only message is perhaps lets start focusing on what promises to be a great game and not the regrettable mistake of a decent young man.

BISON Thunder
December 8th, 2011, 09:00 AM
I have been reading this site for awhile but with all thats going on finally feel the need to post my thoughts(im sure you can all now die happy!)
My son is currently a starter on the Lehigh Football team so while that doesnt qualify me or my opinions as any more valuable than anybody else's here goes:
1) The ND State coach, who I knew nothing about seems like a very classy individual.
2) Ryan Spadola is a terrific kid who made a dumb mistake. He is an academic AA, from a great family and regrets that he not only hurt his family but that of the entire Lehigh community. Maybe it's because I have my own son, or maybe it's because Im older than dirt but these are kids we are talking about who by trial and error are finding their way in life. Lets try and let this kid move on.
3) This should be a super game. After talking with people Lehigh is convinced they can put points on the board and look for a lot of usage out of the FB's and TE's. The big concern is stopping the run and not getting dominated at the point of attack. I wish all the players well and hope for a good game where all the kids come out healthy.

Great first post, Lehigh Football Dad...I am sure you are rightfully proud of your team, and especially your son. I think an important reminder for all to remember, is most of these "young men", are 18-23 years old. With an 18 year old of my own, I can only hope he makes only a percentage of the mistakes and bad decisions I made at that age. Cut these kids some slack.

Regarding Saturday's game, I am truly intriqued with the match up. With pressure on Lehigh's QB, I can see the Bison winning big...with average to below pressure, I can see Lehigh winning by double digits. I had the same thoughts last year before NDSU played at Montana State.

In any case, I wish for safe travels to all making the trip to Fargo...and hope all the players come out of the game healthy.

BisonBacker
December 8th, 2011, 09:01 AM
I will add one thing to this thread because when I see the comment and many make it I just shake my head. Everyone always wants to call these players kids. They are all 18+ and to me the term kid no longer applies. They are old enough to serve in the military, vote, smoke or get married (I know I know in the deep south thats 14 xlolx) but to call them kids is wrong. They break a law they go to adult court. Not condemning the kid but to call him a kid is wrong. Your son may always be a kid to you but to the rest of the world he's not.

GOB1SON
December 8th, 2011, 09:10 AM
College are the formative years. The player in question learned a great lesson, which is what college is all about. If we learn from mistakes and make adjustments in our lives, both personal and professional, they are no longer mistakes but education.

Hopefully those of us that have followed the story/non-story can learn a thing or two as well.

Looking forward to the game Saturday. Hopefully this whole thing isn't too much of a distraction as the players prepare and we will see, to quote one FCS coach "A whale of a game"!

Side Judge
December 8th, 2011, 09:43 AM

Thanks for posting and for the follow-up comments. The usage, and mis-usage, of social media by prominent athletes (and like it or not Ryan Spadola is squarely in this category regardless of his age - he's representing Lehigh on a national stage and likely will be playing on Sundays in the very near future), is a topic worthy of debate. There's a generation gap issue as well as the race issue - in prior decades the N word in any manifestation or usage, even indirect, was the most toxic and inflammatory word you could possibly utter - and unfortunately dumb mistakes in this arena get quickly magnified and picked apart. And frankly that's what message boards like this are for.

Personal attacks and deliberate attempts to disseminate patently false information for destructive purposes aren't tolerated here, as one troll quickly found out. On the other hand open, sometimes heated, perhaps factually questionable, and always opinionated debate by anonymous posters on tough topics like this is encouraged. And after Saturday it will quickly be forgotten until the next online controversy comes along.

I'm the parent of a college freshman who's made a couple of the usual young adult mistakes. Resolving them at this age is difficult and at times painful, but ultimately a great learning experience for everyone involved (at least that's been my observation). Seeing some of his posts and his friends' posts on Facebook can be cringe-worthy, but at least in his case he isn't on the public stage and can grow into adulthood without worrying about what yahoos like us think about him. Mr. Spadola also doesn't need to worry about yahoos like us, but he does have the added responsibility to understand that his words carry extra weight. Given your description of him and what his coach says of him (and his actions) I don't think anyone here doubts that he'll be able to move on from this and learn from this.

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Dad's shouldn't post......and your boy will lose this saturday.

and spagnola should be suspended for calling the towson players that word.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 09:52 AM

http://www.liquidpoker.net/user_pictures/29d27.see_you_trolling.jpg

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
December 8th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Properly managing personal social media will be this generations biggest responsibility
Sounds crazy I know, and yet, here we are

BisonLakes
December 8th, 2011, 09:54 AM

Why shouldn't he post? Why gag anyone? Spadola didn't call anyone anything, he simply threw the word right back at Towson.

Should be a great game, and I wouldn't want it overshadowed by one team not being able to play all their stars.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
December 8th, 2011, 09:57 AM

Wrong
and
Wrong
and
Wrong

wow the trifecta of wrongness, that's impressive
Sad but still impressive

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 10:15 AM
bull. SPAGNOLA called towson N___ he put it on his twitter with the @ sign. he did it. he should be suspended.

yes, dad's shouldnt be on message boards, that looks unclassy and BISON LAKES should have his name taken away, he is just trolling to mess with me, that UNI pig.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 10:16 AM
bull. SPAGNOLA called towson N___ he put it on his twitter with the @ sign. he did it. he should be suspended.

yes, dad's shouldnt be on message boards, that looks jackass.

and BISON LAKES should have his name taken away, he is just trolling to mess with me, that UNI pig.

I believe if there were a poll taken Bison Lakes would stay and LakesBison would go. I don't know if it is because you are stupid or an *** but the young man's name is Spadola.

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 10:18 AM
i refuse to call that loser by his real name, he should pay for his racist remarks. MWILL/EAVES/EVANS will make him pay, believe THAT!

BisonLakes
December 8th, 2011, 10:21 AM
i refuse to call that loser by his real name, he should pay for his racist remarks. MWILL/EAVES/EVANS will make him pay, believe THAT!

Wait - you're calling someone else a loser?

So let MWILL/EAVES/EVANS make him pay - that's the whole point - decide it on the field, then shake hands and move on.

You could learn something from the young man.

Lehigh Football Dad
December 8th, 2011, 10:30 AM
"Dad's shouldn't post......and your boy will lose this saturday."
Yes their is a real distinct possibility that he will lose this weekend and if that occurs I will wish the supporters of ND State well. But he will be out there Sat and it will reflect the years of hard work he put into becoming a player, not the hours he spent behind a keyboard anonymously bashing young men he doesnt know. Ryan made a mistake, no question but he didnt hide or shrink from it and in the long run he will be a better man for it.

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 10:33 AM
lehigh hid from it, they shrunk from it by not suspending him...taught a lesson that you can say whatever, you wont be held accountable.

man, im not ripping you persay as a person, i just dont think 'dads' should be posting on message boards.

bison lakes go jump on a knife

Lehigh'98
December 8th, 2011, 10:36 AM
I hope that lehigh will be able to look past the distractions this week, fly 1300 miles and play well enough to beat the 2 the 2 seed. That is a tall order.

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
December 8th, 2011, 10:36 AM

yes, dad's shouldnt be on message boards, that looks unclassy and BISON LAKES should have his name taken away, he is just trolling to mess with me, that UNI pig.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much xeyebrowx

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 10:40 AM
LEHIGH DAD

"Ryan made a mistake, no question but he didnt hide or shrink from it and in the long run he will be a better man for it."

LEHIGH SHUNK FROM IT and didnt hold him accountable for his words.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 10:42 AM
LEHIGH DAD

"Ryan made a mistake, no question but he didnt hide or shrink from it and in the long run he will be a better man for it."

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N2vD_dy9O3M/TdmDqAfm2aI/AAAAAAAAAYA/psSbWnhpccQ/s1600/douchebag.jpg

Rock, Paper, Shotgun
December 8th, 2011, 10:43 AM
LEHIGH DAD

We all know your opinion now
Do you have anything of value you'd like to add or are you just going to repeat the same small idea over and over again?

Eaglegus2
December 8th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the Lehigh Dad posting his comments. The only dog I have in this discussion is if Georgia Southern defeats Maine we will play the winner of this contest. Hopefully, the young man will learn from his mistakes. He is a young man not a kid. My son-n-law was 18 fighting for us in Afghanistan. He can vote and he has a family. He is 21 now and can legally drink so I prefer not to call them kids.

After saying all of that, I wish both Lehigh & NDSU the best on Saturday. I have my rathers on who I want to win but I hope the Eagles are around to play another game after Saturday.

Who is the real Bison Lakes or LakesBison please stand up?

van
December 8th, 2011, 10:55 AM
lehigh hid from it, they shrunk from it by not suspending him...taught a lesson that you can say whatever, you wont be held accountable.

man, im not ripping you persay as a person, i just dont think 'dads' should be posting on message boards.

Stop feeding the troll!

Side Judge
December 8th, 2011, 10:56 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaPA8-JI0oU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the Lehigh Dad posting his comments. The only dog I have in this discussion is if Georgia Southern defeats Maine we will play the winner of this contest. Hopefully, the young man will learn from his mistakes. He is a young man not a kid. My son-n-law was 18 fighting for us in Afghanistan. He can vote and he has a family. He is 21 now and can legally drink so I prefer not to call them kids.

After saying all of that, I wish both Lehigh & NDSU the best on Saturday. I have my rathers on who I want to win but I hope the Eagles are around to play another game after Saturday.

I agree with an earlier posting that said if the Bison and Eagles play in the semis the internet may implode. What's the 1 week page record for a thread on AGS?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 11:03 AM

I'm not ripping on you per se but go find a dictionary and learn how to spell.

UMaineD
December 8th, 2011, 11:15 AM

Wow what a moron. Hope your remarks come back and bite you in the arse.

Bogus Megapardus
December 8th, 2011, 11:29 AM
persay

I just adore a girl who can properly employ, and spell, her Latin idioms, don't you?

Dgreenwell3
December 8th, 2011, 12:05 PM

And comments like these are why most people side with him...

RichH2
December 8th, 2011, 12:15 PM

Did not know The Fan had a relative who is a Bison. Rather sad

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Bravo DAD your classy WR is suspended. Bravo for lehigh

Vitojr130
December 8th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the post. Trolls exist in our little world whose sole purpose in life is to magnify a crisis or create one to to start endless bicker fests. RS is a great kid, an acadmic A-A and a coaches' A-A. I would expect Dave is licking his chops at NDSU defensive scheme. Look for Fitz , Jamel and Mark to have great days. NDSU has had trouble with 3-4 Ds this year. If we can hold up in the middle we should be able to stifle their running. O , well executed but very vanilla.

Only once. We have also absolutely clobbered 3-4 defenses this year... just ask Missouri State.

Vitojr130
Did not know The Fan had a relative who is a Bison. Rather sad

You must not visit here enough then...

NoDak 4 Ever
Only once. We have also absolutely clobbered 3-4 defenses this year... just ask Missouri State.

Especially since it appears that DJ figured out the whole North-South thing last game.

Vitojr130
December 8th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Especially since it appears that DJ figured out the whole North-South thing last game.

Yeah no kidding. He looked like his old self from last year for the first time this season. Perfect timing. Now we have DJ at full strength (or so it looks like) and Ojuri is such a clutch that our running attack should completely dismantle the Lehigh defense. This will be the most physical team that Lehigh will have faced this year. I said it to JMU fans that their lines will be facing the most physical lines all season and that they better be ready or they will lose. They all laughed and said, "but we play in the CAA blah blah blah". What happened to them? They aren't playing anymore. I do not believe that Lehigh is going to be physical enough to stop our run and I believe that the only thing that will keep Lehigh in this game is Lum. He is a DAMN good QB and if our secondaries aren't having a good day, this game will be close. I do believe that Spadola's comment will fuel our defense, as most our corners and safeties are of the colored community. Go Bison!

Vitojr130
December 8th, 2011, 03:15 PM
Dom is reporting that Spadola is official suspended from this game. Is this true?

Dgreenwell3
December 8th, 2011, 03:16 PM

Not sure anyone should take classy lessons from you. This isn't a good reason to win a football game.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Not sure anyone should take classy lessons from you. This isn't a good reason to win a football game.

Nor will it be. God, let the excuses start raining down.

Dgreenwell3
December 8th, 2011, 03:21 PM
Nor will it be. God, let the excuses start raining down.

Hey, I am on your side here, just wish ndsu could have beaten lehigh with spadola

Side Judge
December 8th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Lehigh still has weapons - but certainly will have a much more difficult time - hopefully Coen's been gameplanning with this possibility in mind...

NDB
December 8th, 2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/resources/latest+news/2011/december/public+reprimand+and+suspension+issued+to+lehigh+u niversity+football+student-athlete

HailSzczur
December 8th, 2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.ncaa.org/wps/wcm/connect/public/ncaa/resources/latest+news/2011/december/public+reprimand+and+suspension+issued+to+lehigh+u niversity+football+student-athlete

So did the NCAA suspend him? I figured it would be a school/team decision.

FargoBison
December 8th, 2011, 03:40 PM
So did the NCAA suspend him? I figured it would be a school/team decision.

NCAA....Lehigh's coach probably should have sat him a quarter or a half in retrospect.

BisonBacker
December 8th, 2011, 03:45 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-N2vD_dy9O3M/TdmDqAfm2aI/AAAAAAAAAYA/psSbWnhpccQ/s1600/douchebag.jpg

Must spread rep before giving more rep. Spot on NoDak4 he is a douchebag.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Must spread rep before giving more rep. Spot on NoDak4 he is a douchebag.

I have never been so badly troll-baited in my life but man I just can't let his stuff go.

Dgreenwell3
December 8th, 2011, 03:58 PM
nodak 4 youre the moron.. I WAS CORRECT ALL THE LONG and he is gone. so stick that up your @SS

Why do you act this way? You can present an opinion in a civil, intelligent manner and likely get a much more interesting conversation than you would from someone yelling obscenities and calling people morons. It's that simple so you like the attention I guess?

Vitojr130
December 8th, 2011, 04:01 PM
nodak 4 youre the moron.. I WAS CORRECT ALL THE LONG and he is gone. so stick that up your @SS

Well, I am far to lazy to completely quote the popular saying... but a summation would be something like, "Pot meet kettle." Lakes, go jump in the Ottertail and see how long you can swim for under the ice.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 8th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Give me a break.

Like I mentioned in another thread here.....the kid is not superman. If Lehigh cannot win w/o him then they do not deserve to win at all.

NDSU has had numerous injuries all year with players missing games. Our best Dlineman was out for 2 games....and we lost one.

1 guy does not make a team.

Vitojr130
December 8th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Give me a break.

Like I mentioned in another thread here.....the kid is not superman. If Lehigh cannot win w/o him then they do not deserve to win at all.

NDSU has had numerous injuries all year with players missing games. Our best Dlineman was out for 2 games....and we lost one.

95% This^. I would have to disagree and I would say that their 1 QB is indeed making their team... Other than that, they don't have much else now.

AmsterBison
December 8th, 2011, 04:36 PM
LEHIGH DAD

You are a freaking embarrassment.

BisonBacker
December 8th, 2011, 04:48 PM
You are a freaking embarrassment.

Amen to that.

BisonLakes
December 8th, 2011, 05:30 PM

Calling out a player's dad for a decent heartfelt post? I'm sure your family would consider you classy, if you act the same way with them as you do here.

Vitojr130
December 8th, 2011, 05:54 PM
Calling out a player's dad for a decent heartfelt post? I'm sure your family would consider you classy, if you act the same way with them as you do here.

What family? I always thought lakes hatched from some mutant fish spawn from an algae-filled slough somewhere in MN.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 05:59 PM
Well, I am far to lazy to completely quote the popular saying... but a summation would be something like, "Pot meet kettle." Lakes, go jump in the Ottertail and see how long you can swim for under the ice.

It would appear that the post has been deleted so I am unable to quote it directly but what was I wrong about? I always said it was a rumor until it was confirmed. I certainly am not wrong about LakesBison being an idiot, douche, a-hole, stupid, or a dick which is usually what I am saying in response to any of his posts.

My apologies Cleets, you usually expect high-minded retorts from me but for some reason I lose most of my ability when responding to this clown.

lehighfball
December 8th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Give me a break.

Give me a break.
The day before the team departs for North Dakota, one of our best players is suspended. Your odds of winning just tripled.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 06:04 PM
Give me a break.
The day before the team departs for North Dakota, one of our best players is suspended. Your odds of winning just tripled.

So from 70% it went to 210% ? Wow, that's somethin'!

catbob
December 8th, 2011, 06:11 PM
If you think the absence of the #2 WR in the country is something "any team should be able to overcome", you don't know much about football?

Lehigh Football Dad
December 8th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Tough loss for Lehigh as Ryan is a 1st team AA and a major weapon. However much I might disagree with this decision based on my knowing Ryan and his character I appreciate the message being sent: that there are consequences for ones actions irrespective of intentions. I hope the ND State fans understand how out of character this is for both RS and the entire Lehigh family. Again best of luck to all and pray for the safety of all.

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 08:03 PM
* Y A W N *

nice hating on me, when I told the truth... mr daddy here said "no one has shrunk from it" but obvoiusly Lehigh did 'SHRINK' from it and it took the NCAA coming down on them to suspend this fool

this fool called towson "Ni---" of course he should be suspended and it doesnt matter was #51's daddy says.

Squealofthepig
December 8th, 2011, 08:58 PM
If you think the absence of the #2 WR in the country is something "any team should be able to overcome", you don't know much about football?

Oh, it's definitely something, but Lehigh also has Lum, which is the reason Spadola is the #2 WR in the country. Check out any of the box scores and you'll see he consistently throws to a whole host of receivers, and the coaches mix in enough running to keep defenses honest. Spadola's talent - and his YAC - will be missed, and yes, it's definitely something. But if Lehigh is the team some think they are, they can find a way to overcome this loss (as all great teams do).

I still think this will be one heck of a fun game to watch, and really looking forward to Lum vs. the Bison D.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 09:00 PM
* Y A W N *

nice hating on me, when I told the truth... mr daddy here said "no one has shrunk from it" but obvoiusly Lehigh did 'SHRINK' from it and it took the NCAA coming down on them to suspend this fool

this fool called towson "Ni---" of course he should be suspended and it doesnt matter was #51's daddy says.

We manage to hate on you quite effortlessly actually. It is you who are repetitive and boring.

gsu6trophies
December 8th, 2011, 09:02 PM
I will add one thing to this thread because when I see the comment and many make it I just shake my head. Everyone always wants to call these players kids. They are all 18+ and to me the term kid no longer applies. They are old enough to serve in the military, vote, smoke or get married (I know I know in the deep south thats 14 xlolx) but to call them kids is wrong. They break a law they go to adult court. Not condemning the kid but to call him a kid is wrong. Your son may always be a kid to you but to the rest of the world he's not.

Oh, look another bison fan taking a swipe at the south. Stay classy NDSU.

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 11:03 PM
gsu, we did win this war, no?

MTfan4life
December 8th, 2011, 11:08 PM
gsu, we did win this war, no?

Hey Lakes, quick sane question/comment...your pm inbox is full...the bracket you submitted needs scores for each game...thank you xthumbsupx

NoDak 4 Ever
December 8th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Hey Lakes, quick sane question/comment...your pm inbox is full...the bracket you submitted needs scores for each game...thank you xthumbsupx

What do you expect when he's talking to hot babes all day?

http://th129.photobucket.com/albums/p212/Adam_Smasher/boards/th_Kip.jpg

LakesBison
December 8th, 2011, 11:28 PM
MT4fan i did send it wierd.

bisonwest
December 9th, 2011, 12:13 AM

This is why you are a douche. You have added nothing to the discussion and unfortunately sane Bison fans are unwillingly associated with you and the garbage you post. Please do something to get kicked off this board too.

LakesBison
December 9th, 2011, 09:12 AM
bisonbacker come run your mouth saturday.

its true, this "DAD" came on before the suspension and said "no one is shrinking from it"

LEHIGH SHRUNK FROM IT BY NOT SUSPENDING HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE

sorry you guys dont want to deal in facts around here.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2011, 09:15 AM

its true, this "DAD" came on before the suspension and said "no one is shrinking from it"

According to the police report, you are only 5'9" and 175 lbs. Hardly imposing.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 09:15 AM

I'll be at the game cheering on my team. I'm sure you will be there acting the fool trying to get everyones attention. So now are you threatening me to? Wasn't one police visit enough? Let me put it to you another way, I worked in law enforcement for years. I've dealt with plenty of douchebags. You wouldn't be anything new.

LehighGuy
December 9th, 2011, 09:16 AM

LOL...he's just a little angry man!

LakesBison
December 9th, 2011, 09:16 AM
threatening? i just said run your mouth saturday tough guy

ive had 1 2 minute talk with police in my entire life, big ****'n deal, i did nothing wrong.

You jealous fools just keep on hatin on me... keep it up!!

NoDak 4 Ever
December 9th, 2011, 09:21 AM

ive had 1 2 minute talk with police in my entire life, big ****'n deal, i did nothing wrong.

I've never had a talk with police, probably because I'm not an unhinged asshole. See the difference?

BisonLakes
December 9th, 2011, 09:22 AM

What exactly are we jealous of? Most of us are Bison fans like you.

darell1976
December 9th, 2011, 09:27 AM

But online he is 6' 6" 250 lbs of pure muscle.xlolx

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 09:28 AM

I'd like to see things from your point of view, but theres no way I could get my head that far up your ***.

HailSzczur
December 9th, 2011, 10:08 AM
But online he is 6' 6" 250 lbs of pure muscle.xlolx

The roid rage is finally explained I guess.

Vitojr130
December 9th, 2011, 10:44 AM

Okay, well explain why you were banned from attending NDSU sporting events for something like 9 months...

Eaglegus2
December 9th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Okay, well explain why you were banned from attending NDSU sporting events for something like 9 months...

Sounds like someone is knowledgeable of your behavior. You must be a real prick in person. Hope the Eagles win and have to travel to the Fargo Dome. I would like to meet the incredible shrinking man.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 11:20 AM
I even missed that one. Was this related to his police visit?

FargoBison
December 9th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Lakes is not and to my knowledge has never been banned from NDSU sporting events. Tailgating maybe...NDSU games no.

Vitojr130
December 9th, 2011, 12:54 PM
Lakes is not and to my knowledge has never been banned from NDSU sporting events. Tailgating maybe...NDSU games no.

Posters from Bisonville were saying otherwise last night. Apparently, he was banned from certain events and tailgating for a period of 9 months. That period was lifted in August. I have no idea if it is related to his police visit from threatening a senator or not. People say he is the same way in real life as he is online...

FargoBison
December 9th, 2011, 01:01 PM
Posters from Bisonville were saying otherwise last night. Apparently, he was banned from certain events and tailgating for a period of 9 months. That period was lifted in August. I have no idea if it is related to his police visit from threatening a senator or not. People say he is the same way in real life as he is online...

He is different in person, he was a class act at the Montana State game. He was probably banned from tailgating(at least that is what I was told) but it had nothing to do with the police visit, he and his friends just got a bit carried away while tailgating from what I was told.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 01:15 PM
He is different in person, he was a class act at the Montana State game. He was probably banned from tailgating(at least that is what I was told) but it had nothing to do with the police visit, he and his friends just got a bit carried away while tailgating from what I was told.

If true why can he not carry that over to any of internet message boards that he trolls rather than be an AssDouche (to borrow Adam Corollas term). He has issues to put it mildly xcrazyx

gsu6trophies
December 9th, 2011, 01:41 PM
This is why you are a douche. You have added nothing to the discussion and unfortunately sane Bison fans are unwillingly associated with you and the garbage you post. Please do something to get kicked off this board too.

Dude, from what I can tell all Bison fans act just like Lakes. Just to a lesser degree.

Vitojr130
December 9th, 2011, 01:44 PM
Dude, from what I can tell all Bison fans act just like Lakes. Just to a lesser degree.

This is funny, coming from a GSU fan. Most GSU fans act as if God himself delivered them a team from the heavens. Give me a break.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I cant believe this thread isn't about northeastern racism.

BisonBacker
December 9th, 2011, 02:08 PM

You need to get out more often then. He is in no way shape or form representative of 99.9% of Bison fans. All fanbases have their version of lakes to some extent unfortunately for us though lakes seems to permiate every message board.

Dgreenwell3
December 9th, 2011, 03:27 PM

Not true. I agree that lakes has issues BUT, got some great fans that I enjoy at least and I am a sycamore fan.

gsu6trophies
December 9th, 2011, 04:11 PM
This is funny, coming from a GSU fan. Most GSU fans act as if God himself delivered them a team from the heavens. Give me a break.

I'm effing with you for that exact reason. NDSU fans are constantly grouping all gsu fans together. For example, see the above comment.

Twentysix
December 9th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Gsu fans are morons. Who would want to go to college in mylanta anyway.

What a group of morons.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2011, 04:16 PM
I'm effing with you for that exact reason. NDSU fans are constantly grouping all gsu fans together. For example, see the above comment.

Get by Maine then we'll see how great the "flexbone option" is when you come to the FD.

IMO, Maine has a very good chance of beating GS.

gsu6trophies
December 9th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Get by Maine then we'll see how great the "flexbone option" is when you come to the FD.

IMO, Maine has a very good chance of beating GS.

NM. Same ole, same ole for Bison fans. Exactly how are you different from Lakes?

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2011, 08:58 PM
Yeah dick eater. show me where I ever mentioned a flex bone on this whole ****ing board. Bison fans are *****es!!!!!!!!

LOL....another internet tough-guy!!

Go troll somewhere else, loser.

hawkineer
December 9th, 2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah dick eater.

Homophobe comment. Call the NCAA. Time for an AGS suspension!:D

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2011, 09:02 PM
NM. Same ole, same ole for Bison fans. Exactly how are you different from Lakes?

You are a loser.....changed what you said to me.....you frickin p***y!

gsu6trophies
December 9th, 2011, 09:03 PM

Dude, stop proving my point.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 9th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Dude, stop proving my point.

You started this with your name calling.

swaghook
December 10th, 2011, 12:45 AM
taught a lesson that you can say whatever, you wont be held accountable.

Must be the lesson you have taken to heart.xrolleyesx

Seawolf97
December 10th, 2011, 10:15 AM
Properly managing personal social media will be this generations biggest responsibility
Sounds crazy I know, and yet, here we are

Excellent comment ! Our younger generation really needs to understand our elctronic age if not used appropriately and in good taste can ruin anyone at any age. Sad fact of life but true.

Seve7
December 10th, 2011, 11:20 AM
LakesBison,
You embarrass me.

semobison
December 10th, 2011, 12:46 PM

Have some class!! Pissing matches is for idiots!

semobison
December 10th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Gsu fans are morons. Who would want to go to college in mylanta anyway.

What a group of morons.

Have some class 26! Sheesh... See above!!