PDA

View Full Version : I-AA.org Preview Magazine

WCU LawCat
May 20th, 2005, 10:10 PM
Ralph, Whats the print/release date on that? Any new features?

Josh
May 20th, 2005, 10:13 PM
I am not Ralph but I can say the scheduled date is July 1st for release.

I am almost done with my content now.

blackfordpu
May 20th, 2005, 10:14 PM
the scheduled date is July 1st for release.

Hey ralph, can I get a free copy for my birthday?? :confused: ;) :) :p

Josh
May 20th, 2005, 10:16 PM

I doubt he will do that. You might wanna do an article though. That should get you one haha. I write a ton for it and get just 1 so you know if you don't write anything you won't get any free lol but hey I would like to get another free one for my bday too.

Maybe everyone can get a free one for their bday?... :D

blackfordpu
May 20th, 2005, 10:19 PM
HAHA, I know Swami. I was just saying that because July 1st IS my birthday. :) :)

I did get a journalism degree so if I had the time I would love to write for the magazine, unfortunatly I dont have the time.

Josh
May 20th, 2005, 10:21 PM
HAHA, I know Swami. I was just saying that because July 1st IS my birthday. :) :)

I did get a journalism degree so if I had the time I would love to write for the magazine, unfortunatly I dont have the time.

Spend less time on AGS.... AGS= Addiction!!!... :D

Happy bday though. Maybe I will do a nice little Happy Bday post for you. Would that be good enough?

blackfordpu
May 20th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Spend less time on AGS.... AGS= Addiction!!!... :D

Happy bday though. Maybe I will do a nice little Happy Bday post for you. Would that be good enough?

That would do but unfortunatly by the time that day comes I will have probably forgotten about this whole conversation so dont worry about it.

It does suck though. My job has me working so much I have less time to spend on AGS..... I'M HAVING WITHDRAWLS!!! :bang: :shakingma :splat: xcoffeex

Josh
May 20th, 2005, 10:30 PM
That would do but unfortunatly by the time that day comes I will have probably forgotten about this whole conversation so dont worry about it.

It does suck though. My job has me working so much I have less time to spend on AGS..... I'M HAVING WITHDRAWLS!!! :bang: :shakingma :splat: xcoffeex

Haha... I know one thing. No matter who you are in I-AA you read this board. best board around and I think the bday present for us all is Ralph forking out money for it. I would donate but I am even more poor than most so I don't have the money but one day I plan on giving more. I do think Ralph's work has made this board great and is a present to all I-AA fans.

blackfordpu
May 20th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Haha... I know one thing. No matter who you are in I-AA you read this board. best board around and I think the bday present for us all is Ralph forking out money for it. I would donate but I am even more poor than most so I don't have the money but one day I plan on giving more. I do think Ralph's work has made this board great and is a present to all I-AA fans.

Sure, go and make me feel bad. :) ;)

Josh
May 20th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Sure, go and make me feel bad. :) ;)

Didn't mean to just joking with you!!! If he says you can have a free one I have no problem with it.

WCU LawCat
May 21st, 2005, 03:49 AM
Thanks Ralph!

Hey ralph, can I get a free copy for my birthday??

Yeah me too! My Bday is June 29th! :nod:

Grizo406
May 21st, 2005, 03:56 AM
... more pumping later on as it gets closer to release.

I am ever so sorry, ralph, and it won't happen again, but that was funny... :nod:

Josh
May 21st, 2005, 10:39 AM
Gee, how nice of you Josh.

Well I am just a nice person. What can I say. :D

Grizo406
May 22nd, 2005, 04:19 AM
Grizo, trust me, that wasn't funny to anyone but Beavis and Butthead... and you?

OK, I trust ya', ralph, and you're probably right...as usual, but I think there are more people than Beavis, Butthead, and me that thought that was funny..."more pumping later on as it gets closer to release".

The part of my pea brain that deals with humor is still mired, very deeply, at the 4th Grade Level, and when I read those 10 words, my "Innuendo Meter" hit the red level, and had to be re-calibrated.

Sorry...now I feel bad. ;)

buckp
May 23rd, 2005, 08:56 AM

Well, the release date is early July.....

How about a free copy almost on your birthday? Hint: see below.....;)