PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Game Prediction - Sam Houston St. vs Montana State

FootballCEO
December 6th, 2011, 11:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An9KfL9QsNE

Good afternoon AGS!! Here's a Playoff Preview btw the Bearkats & Bobcats

Enjoy!

Em

Sam_Kats
December 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Should be a good one @ Bowers.

ursus arctos horribilis
December 6th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Nice work again Emory. Bobcats are gonna need to be real physical up front but I think they can pull this off.

Bearkat-Backer
December 6th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Another great analysis. I can’t wait for this one. It’s going to be a great game.

FootballCEO
December 6th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks Gang! This game was actually a tough one to call.. I really like the Bobcats defensive line..and if they can stay busy at the LOS.. Could be a long day for SHSU, but if the Bearkats OL comes out of the gates strong, then it'll be business as usual

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I totally agree with this assessment:
1) If the Bobcats can hold Sam Houston to small gains on First Down (as noted) then that defensive line can go after the QB on 3rd and longs
2) The Bobcats are going to need a few BIG plays to win - if they decide to play "grind it out" with Sam Houston (Bad Idea)

Or Stated in Reverse

1) If Sam Houston can get 5 yards on 1st down consistently - they control the game
2) If Sam Houston does not give up Long TD plays they win this

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
And do we get to hear all of the excuses from SHS if MSU runs over them like a freight train?

kingkat99
December 6th, 2011, 04:54 PM
And do we get to hear all of the excuses from SHS if MSU runs over them like a freight train?

All youre gonna hear from me if the win is eat **** grizzlies Go cats Go and if they lose all youre gonna hear is eat ****grizzlies Go Kats Go....

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 04:57 PM
All youre gonna hear from me if the win is eat **** grizzlies Go cats Go and if they lose all youre gonna hear is eat ****grizzlies Go Kats Go....

And you expect respect from folks with comments like this? Congrats on being just like your butt buddy TT.

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 05:09 PM
And you expect respect from folks with comments like this? Congrats on being just like your butt buddy TT.

WTF is wrong with you..?

kingkat99
December 6th, 2011, 05:11 PM

Another quality post from the jizzaholic. Keep em comin cause you're makin a great case for you being ags douche bag of the year

Grizzaholic
December 6th, 2011, 05:35 PM
WTF is wrong with you..?

OH...I see. Back to the old ways... Nighty night.

Bearkat-Backer
December 6th, 2011, 05:36 PM

You have got to be ****ing kidding me!

kingkat99
December 6th, 2011, 05:46 PM
OH...I see. Back to the old ways... Nighty night.

Bye Felicia!!!

Sam_Kats
December 6th, 2011, 05:52 PM
I definately vote Jizzaholic for "Dbag of the Forum"
Doesn't take long to figure that out...

I hope as big of a fan as he claims to be, he makes the trip to Texas if the Kats win. However, from what I've heard about the classy UM fans that actually travel, THEY would be the ones to kick his a$$ as he'd never make it to the opposing campus.

eaglesrback
December 6th, 2011, 06:13 PM
And what is you record to date this year EM?

Bearkat-Backer
December 6th, 2011, 06:16 PM
And what is you record to date this year EM?

He is 4-0 when he picks the Kats.