smallcollegefbfan
December 6th, 2011, 10:10 AM
What do you guys think?

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/2815

The Eagle's Cliff
December 6th, 2011, 10:15 AM
What do you guys think?

I think someone hasn't seen a lot of games and they're being PC with spreading it around. Taylor Heinicke should be a QB and three defensive teams without Brent Russell, really?

Skjellyfetti
December 6th, 2011, 10:17 AM
Whoa. Georgia Southern fans are going to lose their **** when they see this. 12 d-linemen listed and no ManBearPig?

TwoFeathers
December 6th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Yeah, strange, not so much Russell, but what about Adrian Mora, or Laron Scott???

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Asa Jackson
Dovonte Johnson
Trumaine Johnson

These three / are the only three Corners in all of FCS that are going to even get a sniff of a chance at the next level - and none of them are first team...

TwoFeathers
December 6th, 2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah, strange, not so much Russell, but what about Adrian Mora, or Laron Scott???

Sorry, Laron as KR on 2nd team.

smallcollegefbfan
December 6th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Brian Quick is not listed either. They have J.C. Oram's name spelled wrong. There are a lot of notable omissions.

Sycamore51
December 6th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Looks pretty good to me!!!!!!! I bet my fellow trees will agree!

NDSUFREAK
December 6th, 2011, 10:37 AM
Asa Jackson
Dovonte Johnson
Trumaine Johnson

These three / are the only three Corners in all of FCS that are going to even get a sniff of a chance at the next level - and none of them are first team...

Don't forget about Marcus Williams...7 INTS and 3 defensive TDs including 2 against an FBS team. MWill is only a sophomore and he is on track to go down as one of the best players to play his position in FCS.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Whew! Only one NDSU player on all 3 teams. Good thing they aren't very good except for blowing up both the offensive and defensive POY.

andy7171
December 6th, 2011, 10:46 AM
How Ambrose doesn't win coach of the year is beyond me.

Bear1
December 6th, 2011, 10:47 AM
FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TwoFeathers
December 6th, 2011, 10:47 AM
On a related note, how about Swope and Heinicke winning FCS national players of the week. Two rookies in the same game both on offense... Not sure when that will happen again.

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Still surprised that Austin Richard doesn't get much love, the guy is a huge part of our OL and success. Honestly I'm shocked to not see one MVFC OL on any team.

straightshooter
December 6th, 2011, 10:56 AM
What do you guys think?

Biggest sham of a team I've ever seen. Somebody much have dug pretty deep to come up with a bunch of names that no one recognizes. This is not to say that they're not good players, but some of the true All-Americans that are not on any of the three teams make this a farce.

veinup
December 6th, 2011, 11:06 AM
trumaine johnson not first team? boo.

JSUBison
December 6th, 2011, 11:31 AM
CSM has it's d'oh moments, like earlier this year having U of South Dakota in playoff projections (ineligible) along with a few other mistakes that show a lack of basic understanding of FCS level, but they are trying and should improve if they keep making the effort.

TheRevSFA
December 6th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Still surprised that Austin Richard doesn't get much love, the guy is a huge part of our OL and success. Honestly I'm shocked to not see one MVFC OL on any team.

I watched the NDSU game saturday on espn on my xbox and no joke..that guy is huge and talented.

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 12:48 PM
What do you guys think?

I think that Georgia Southern and NDSU have good reasons to be pissed when reading this.

I hope whoever created this realized that these teams are seeded for a reason.

I like how Ben Boothby is on the list when Austin Richard from NDSU ate him for breakfast...

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I watched the NDSU game saturday on espn on my xbox and no joke..that guy is huge and talented.

Oh, fricken this^. NDSU DOMINATES at the line of scrimmage, yet no players made the cut. Clearly, the author of this list has not seen NDSU play...

Bear1
December 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I say GSU and NDSU beats your 1st team!!!

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 03:33 PM
Whew! Only one NDSU player on all 3 teams. Good thing they aren't very good except for blowing up both the offensive and defensive POY.

Yeah.....LJ Fort only had 15 tackles. Double your top guy. That is really blowing him up.

Skjellyfetti
December 6th, 2011, 03:41 PM
Asa Jackson
Dovonte Johnson
Trumaine Johnson

Ryan Steed will do more than sniff a chance at the next level. He may be the first FCS player taken this year. And he's a CB.

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 03:47 PM
Ryan Steed will do more than sniff a chance at the next level. He may be the first FCS player taken this year. And he's a CB.

Steed is a Junior... (Right..?)

ValleyChamp
December 6th, 2011, 03:48 PM
I like how Ben Boothby is on the list when Austin Richard from NDSU ate him for breakfast...

LOOOOL

Is that why NDSU doubled teamed Boothby ALL GAME LONG?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 04:40 PM
LOOOOL

Is that why NDSU doubled teamed Boothby ALL GAME LONG?

Yeah.....LJ Fort only had 15 tackles. Double your top guy. That is really blowing him up.

Nobody stopped the run. 145 yds between 2 backs.....oh yeah, scoreboard

Have all the 1st teamers you want. I'll take 11 wins.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Nobody stopped the run. 145 yds between 2 backs.....oh yeah, scoreboard

Have all the 1st teamers you want. I'll take 11 wins.

And....a loss at home to unranked team.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2011, 04:46 PM
These All-American teams are a joke, just like the All Missouri Valley teams.

11-1 with the potential to go 12-1 this saturday....that's all that frickin matters.....

darell1976
December 6th, 2011, 04:46 PM
I would have thought our Kicker Zeb Miller would have been on one of the lists. He did have 2 GW FGs including a GW 54 yard FG at Northern Colorado, and was 7/9 from 40+.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2011, 04:47 PM

You are a troll.

11-1 and still playing....how about your team?

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 04:50 PM

And UNI lost to us. What does that say about UNI??

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2011, 04:51 PM

This guy is a UNI fan with a UND avatar? Really?

Loser.....

now he changes it to a Lehigh one.....lol

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 04:56 PM

It says we don't don't lose to UNRANKED teams at home, Gomer.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 05:02 PM

Despite losing to an unranked team NDSU is playing at home this weekend and not crying that they have to go to Missoula.

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 05:11 PM

Ah but now we have some fun.

According to your logic, Youngstown St. > NDSU. By taking your logic, we can also deduce that NDSU > UNI. Therefore, Youngstown St. > NDSU > UNI. This means that YSU > UNI stands to be true. Sucks to suck.

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Say all you want about your team beating us, but it wasn't because of Boothby and Fort. If you can't see both those players should be first team you are an idiot.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 05:21 PM
Ah but now we have some fun.

According to your logic, Youngstown St. > NDSU. By taking your logic, we can also deduce that NDSU > UNI. Therefore, Youngstown St. > NDSU > UNI. This means that YSU > UNI stands to be true. Sucks to suck.

Except we beat them at home when they were UNRANKED.

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Except we barely beat them at home when they were UNRANKED.

And this throws your logic into an infinite loop.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 05:28 PM
Say all you want about your team beating us, but it wasn't because of Boothby and Fort. If you can't see both those players should be first team you are an idiot.

Basically it says the NDSU offense with a bunch of nobodies handled UNI's defense with all stars.

The Eagle's Cliff
December 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM
On a related note, how about Swope and Heinicke winning FCS national players of the week. Two rookies in the same game both on offense... Not sure when that will happen again.

Their high schools are 7 miles apart in north GA.

Seawolf97
December 6th, 2011, 09:12 PM
Nice to see StonyBrook with two on the First Team. No Brock Jakolski is surprise with all his all purpose yards and playing cornerback in a couple of games. He is also the AllTime Touchdown Scorer in the Big South.

gofurman
December 6th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Asa Jackson
Dovonte Johnson
Trumaine Johnson

actually most every analyst has Ryan Steed from Furman listed as a possible pro - maybe 4th / 5th round and he is listed first on here. Furman already has one corner in the pros - William Middleton and I bet Steed is at least as good if not better.

Check it next year.

GSUfootball
December 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Georgia Southern would have no problem beating any of these "all-american" teams