PDA

View Full Version : UNI Dome vs. Fargo Dome

Lehigh'98
December 6th, 2011, 09:15 AM
From Lehigh perspective, wondering if there is any major difference btw the 2 domes? We seemed to handle things well last year at UNI, but looks like we have our hands full this week.

gotts
December 6th, 2011, 09:17 AM
From Lehigh perspective, wondering if there is any major difference btw the 2 domes? We seemed to handle things well last year at UNI, but looks like we have our hands full this week.

There will be more than ~7000 fans at the Fargodome.

The playing surface is less forgiving (it will be replaced next year).

eagle07
December 6th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Sadly, neither will be featured in the semifinals LOL, just messing with you guys, i like your stadiums xthumbsupx, very nice for FCS

BisonBacker
December 6th, 2011, 09:44 AM
UNI Dome has no seating on the endzones Fargodome has endzone seating. Makes for a nice LOUD experience for our visitors!!

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2011, 09:46 AM
5,990 in attendance at the UNI-Dome for your game last year. Expect the Fargodome to be roughly 3 times that on Saturday.

The UNI-Dome can get just as loud as the Fargodome when it's full. It's just not as consistently full. And take it from someone who's been to every home game the last 2 years, playoff Fargodome crowds are much different from regular season Fargodome crowds.

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2011, 09:48 AM
Fargodome looks more like a mall and is very dark.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Fargodome looks more like a mall and is very dark.

Unidome looks like 1970's Soviet era architecture. That is quite possibly the ugliest building I have ever been in.

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 10:08 AM
The UNI dome has cement walls by its' endzones...The Fargodome puts people there.... 30 some rows of people.

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2011, 10:10 AM
Unidome looks like 1970's Soviet era architecture. That is quite possibly the ugliest building I have ever been in.

It's a dome.

Lehigh'98
December 6th, 2011, 10:16 AM
Gotta love the rivalry btw you guys....... Ok, who has a better defense, UNI '10 or NDSU '11? They shut us down pretty good lat year, but our defense stepped up. Potentially I see the same thing happening this week, but still think both teams score over 20.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 10:27 AM
It's a dome.

The original design was a dome modeled after the Tacoma Dome and kind of looking like the Unidome but they realized "Holy ****, that's ugly" so they went with the design they have now.

NDSUFREAK
December 6th, 2011, 10:29 AM

The Fargodome is guaranteed to be MUCH louder than UNIDome last year when Lehigh went there. Just ask JMU fans that went to Fargo for the game last weekend...and this saturday there will be more people. It will be deafening for your players.

NDSUFREAK
December 6th, 2011, 10:29 AM

The Fargodome is guaranteed to be MUCH louder than UNIDome last year when Lehigh went there. Just ask JMU fans that went to Fargo for the game last weekend...and this saturday there will be more people. It will be deafening for your players.

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Gotta love the rivalry btw you guys....... Ok, who has a better defense, UNI '10 or NDSU '11? They shut us down pretty good lat year, but our defense stepped up. Potentially I see the same thing happening this week, but still think both teams score over 20.

Probably NDSU 2011. That UNI team was 7-4, they had some issues.

DJKyR0
December 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM

Can a guy go off the board and say NDSU's D in 2010? Add in Gratzek as that animal of a pass-rusher and a freak athlete like Gatlin to the defensive backfield. Matt Anderson was pretty good in coverage as a LB too.

nmatsen
December 6th, 2011, 11:15 AM

The issue was that we couldn't score points...

Civil06
December 6th, 2011, 11:19 AM
I like both. The UNI Dome seats are the only thing I really don't like, but I like the incorporation of natural light. The Fargodome is amazing for playoff (or UNI) games and will be crazy this weekend, and, just based on attendance predictions and past experience, quite a bit louder than your UNI playoff game last year. You will hear a pin drop when NDSU is on offense, but you may see a few false starts when the Bison play D. It looked like JMU's center couldn't hear the QB at least once last weekend.

Is it game day yet?

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 11:24 AM
The issue was that we couldn't score points...

True....Rennie was definitely not a model for consistency last year.

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 12:00 PM

can't really compare the two. UNI defense was not that great when Lehigh played them and has been exceptionally good this year throughout. both are pretty equal. Lehigh will be in for a rude awakening if you try to base the defense off last years UNI team.

Lehigh'98
December 6th, 2011, 12:44 PM
The thing that worries me the most is a letdown. That was an emotional victory last week, now they have to gameplan, jump on a plane wed or thurs for 6 hrs, forget about last week and play a near perfect game to win without the depth of the other team. That's a tall order. This is a top 5 LU team of all time so far though, if ever there was a LU team that could do it, its them.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 12:48 PM
UNI owns their Dome. ndsu couldnt' afford it so the city of Fargo had to pay for it. The city owns it now.

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 12:52 PM
UNI owns their Dome. ndsu couldnt' afford it so the city of Fargo had to pay for it. The city owns it now.

The city doesn't own the land the building sits on....

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 12:54 PM

And how about that Alerus center?? Better to have a dome that is in the black than to have a dome that should probably file bankruptcy...

AmsterBison
December 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
I think that the Uni's place is louder because sound really bounces off of the roof, kind of like punts bounce off the roof of the town-owned*, off-campus pole barn that UND plays in. :)

* See what I did there? The FargoDome was built on NDSU's campus (on land that NDSU owns, obviously) for which the city pays $1/year rent.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 12:56 PM
The city doesn't own the land the building sits on....

The statement wasnt' about the land. It was about the building. You guys are tenants.

ValleyChamp
December 6th, 2011, 12:57 PM
UNI dome is indisputably the louder of the two stadiums. Though, the Fargodome is more consistently filled up. Fargodome this weekend will be 10X louder than the UNIdome was last year for that lehigh game. That was one of the lamest, dead *** games that has ever been in the UNI dome.

Fargodome got new lights this year, but is till a very dark place. Be careful of the astro turf monster too. It is a very nice building, but just does not feel like a football stadium. Just seems like a big building that just happens to be also used for football.

AmsterBison
December 6th, 2011, 12:58 PM
The statement wasnt' about the land. It was about the building. You guys are tenants.

When you own the land the building is on, you are more than a tenant. The tenant-renter relationship goes both ways.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 12:58 PM

Hey dummy, if you are older than 17 you know that the City of Fargo first proposed the project as a way to replace the Civic Auditorium. That plan was later amended to include NDSU and replace Dacotah Field. That's why the city owns it.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Hey dummy, if you are older than 17 you know that the City of Fargo first proposed the project as a way to replace the Civic Auditorium. That plan was later amended to include NDSU and replace Dacotah Field. That's why the city owns it.

Tenants

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 01:01 PM

Anybody with a UND logo in their graphic clearly has no say in the issue. You don't own the dome you play in either. Nor would you have such a nice butthockey arena if it wasn't for a nazi sympathizer who struck it rich. At least the Fargodome turns a profit for both NDSU and for the city...

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 01:02 PM
UNI dome is indisputably the louder of the two stadiums. Though, the Fargodome is more consistently filled up. Fargodome this weekend will be 10X louder than the UNIdome was last year for that lehigh game. That was one of the lamest, dead *** games that has ever been in the UNI dome.

Fargodome got new lights this year, but is till a very dark place. Be careful of the astro turf monster too. It is a very nice building, but just does not feel like a football stadium. Just seems like a big building that just happens to be also used for football.

I was in the NDSU band that traveled to UNI last year and that cement shed called the UNI Dome is definitely NOT louder than the Fargodome....

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Anybody with a UND logo in their graphic clearly has no say in the issue. You don't own the dome you play in either. Nor would you have such a nice butthockey arena if it wasn't for a nazi sympathizer who struck it rich. At least the Fargodome turns a profit for both NDSU and for the city...

Dude...All I am saying is that you guys are renters. Classy.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Tenants

I was talking about the dopey notion that NDSU couldn't afford their stadium. The UNIdump only cost 7.5 million dollars. The multipurpose Fargodome cost $50 million. You can definitely see the cost difference.

AmsterBison
December 6th, 2011, 01:05 PM
I was in the NDSU band that traveled to UNI last year and that cement shed called the UNI Dome is definitely NOT louder than the Fargodome....

Really, when I went to UNI, it was pretty deafening even with a pretty sparse crowd - of course, you sit in midst of NDSU's student section so that undoubtedly is very, very loud since 75% of the noise generated in the FargoDome comes from that corner of the FargoDome.

Twentysix
December 6th, 2011, 01:06 PM
I would also agree the UNI did not seem as loud to me when i traveled there. I too stand in the student section. Although the attendance for the game I went to was only 13,000 at the UNIdome. That could be why.

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 01:07 PM
I will take SDSU's coaches word....He said the most two intense environments he has coached in are NDSU and Montana.

Here is what he said...

http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com/files/2010/11/stiggy1.mp3

AmsterBison
December 6th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Tenants

Why on you on this thread again? And, btw, which athletic facilities does UND own? Is your water ballet's pool really the only thing - or do they use the one at the Best Western? :)

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Really, when I went to UNI, it was pretty deafening even with a pretty sparse crowd - of course, you sit in midst of NDSU's student section so that undoubtedly is very, very loud since 75% of the noise generated in the FargoDome comes from that corner of the FargoDome.

We were right next to the UNI student section, and assuming that 75% of their sound came from their students as well, I would say it's safe to say it is not as loud there as it is here.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Why on you on this thread again? And, btw, which athletic facilities does UND own? Is your water ballet's pool the only thing - or do they use the one at the Best Western? :)

They don't own the REA which is why they have to kiss Ralph's dead *** all the time. They don't own the "We got one too dome" and quite frankly, the bank may own that one. The city of Grand Forks went up to their eyeballs in hock because they were so jealous of Fargo. They may own that dumpy old basketball arena.

Twentysix
December 6th, 2011, 01:11 PM
They don't own the REA which is why they have to kiss Ralph's dead *** all the time. They don't own the "We got one too dome" and quite frankly, the bank may own that one. The city of Grand Forks went up to their eyeballs in hock because they were so jealous of Fargo. They may own that dumpy old basketball arena.

Don't they play basketball in the ralph? My tickets say REA on them.

AmsterBison
December 6th, 2011, 01:11 PM
We were right next to the UNI student section, and assuming that 75% of their sound came from their students as well, I would say it's safe to say it is not as loud there as it is here.

Ah. Acoustics. I was ACROSS from them so I was getting the direct sound plus the reflected sound - and it was LOUD.

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM

Only when the hockey team lets them...

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 01:12 PM

I'm just struggling to figure out what sports arenas they may own.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2011, 01:34 PM
Gentlemen, the troll is a UNI fan so he won't be defending UND. He only has a UND avatar to push the buttons of the poster he fashioned his username after.

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 01:39 PM
Dude...All I am saying is that you guys are renters. Classy.

Butthurt?

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 01:43 PM
Gentlemen, the troll is a UNI fan so he won't be defending UND. He only has a UND avatar to push the buttons of the poster he fashioned his username after.

Well if that's the case, I can go back to talking about how crappy the UNIdump is. If NDSU wanted to look in the couch cushions and build a stadium, they could. Instead they partnered with the city to build a first class facility.

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Deleted

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Stupid smart phone :rolleyes:

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2011, 02:06 PM
Look up the definition of dome. You will see the fargocenter is not by definition a dome. It is an indoor football stadium. The aesthetics could be argued both ways. The fact that you don't play in a dome cannot.

NDSU enjoys playing in a facility where the roof doesn't collapse. As the folks at the UNI-Dome have found out several times since it was built, and the Metrodome just found out this last winter, it's problematic to have a roof supported by nothing but air pressure when you're susceptible to getting 12+ inches of snow any given day from Novemer through April.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Well if that's the case, I can go back to talking about how crappy the UNIdump is. If NDSU wanted to look in the couch cushions and build a stadium, they could. Instead they partnered with the city to build a first class facility.

:D:D Boy you guys sure look silly.

No_Skill
December 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM

You haven't been to a playoff game at the dome, have you?

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
We'll you'll have those types of problems with an actual dome and not an auditorium or barn. (referencing Des Moines' Veterans Memorial Auditorium where the AFL Barnstormers used to play and the Fartdump.)

http://yourstanley.com/files/2011/11/fargodome.jpg

http://www.fargo-history.com/government/fargodome.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/VetsAuditorium.jpg/300px-VetsAuditorium.jpg

http://theiowabarnstormers.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/History/Vets%20View.JPG

Get a real DOME and not a glorified arena/gym.

344Johnson
December 6th, 2011, 02:28 PM

a real DOME being a bubble with like 14,000 seats instead of a much nicer facility with 19,000 seats? No thanks. I'll stick with our nicer venue.

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 02:30 PM
that would be closer to a definition of a Dome...yes. Not a brick building with a slanted (not curved) roof. That would be a barn. I'm not talking about the niceness of the FACILITY...strickly relating it to a DOME feature.

Vitojr130
December 6th, 2011, 02:32 PM
that would be closer to a definition of a Dome...yes. Not a brick building with a slanted (not curved) roof. That would be a barn. I'm not talking about the niceness of the FACILITY...strickly relating it to a DOME feature.

Well, you caught us.

The Fargodome isn't technically a dome. However, it is a MUCH nicer venue for football than the UNIDome is...

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
The facilities around the actual playing area at the Fargodome are very nice. The stands and stuff are nothing special, but work.

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2011, 02:34 PM
http://theiowabarnstormers.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/History/Vets%20View.JPG

This looks a lot more like the UNI-Dome than the Fargodome with no end zone seating and a giant wall 15' beyond the playing field.

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM
This looks a lot more like the UNI-Dome than the Fargodome with no end zone seating and a giant wall 15' beyond the playing field.

it was also many moons ago in the 90s. The barnstormers now play in the Wells Fargo Arena which houses our high school state championships and our NBA D-league. Very nice arena.

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 02:40 PM
The facilities around the actual playing area at the Fargodome are very nice. The stands and stuff are nothing special, but work.

The FD does have nice surrounding area..i agree from what I recollect of it. Seating wise...eh needs some work tho. I also think why the students are possibly louder is that they are near the end of the stadium and that can go to EVERYONE else...as opposed to the UNIDOME where the students are centrally located 30 yd line to 30 yd line on one side and really only 1/2 of the place can hear them really.

DJKyR0
December 6th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I'll take the FargoBarn over the vast majority of FCS venues, thanks. For whatever its shortcomings (and they do exist) it's still a top-5 FCS venue.

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 02:43 PM
When ya gonna build an outdoor stadium like the Goofers :)

unigriff
December 6th, 2011, 02:46 PM
by the way...congrats...I jsut found this...(sorry if it was posted elsewhere on the stadium thread). #49

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/642/180/NorthDakotaState_display_image.jpg%3F1323068102&imgrefurl=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/969103-ranking-the-greatest-stadiums-in-college-football-final-2011-edition&usg=__ZwOjYQNMD9eTXQjRR-sh9dz9OXo=&h=263&w=350&sz=56&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=HyZBPuWmdRLPrM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=120&ei=jX7eTp-KN-Pt0gH4g6C5Bw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfargodome%2Bpacked%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den %26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

DJKyR0
December 6th, 2011, 02:49 PM
by the way...congrats...I jsut found this...(sorry if it was posted elsewhere on the stadium thread). #49

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/001/642/180/NorthDakotaState_display_image.jpg%3F1323068102&imgrefurl=http://bleacherreport.com/articles/969103-ranking-the-greatest-stadiums-in-college-football-final-2011-edition&usg=__ZwOjYQNMD9eTXQjRR-sh9dz9OXo=&h=263&w=350&sz=56&hl=en&start=19&zoom=1&tbnid=HyZBPuWmdRLPrM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=120&ei=jX7eTp-KN-Pt0gH4g6C5Bw&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dfargodome%2Bpacked%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den %26safe%3Dactive%26sa%3DN%26gbv%3D2%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1

Do wish they would've used a better picture, like this one:

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics4/640/VK/VKARTZAKEGDCWDK.20071006011217.jpg

or this:

http://image.cdnl3.xosnetwork.com/pics4/640/TX/TXRFGCAYLCQXLUK.20071006020242.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 03:10 PM
See? We have real domes, they look about as good and smell better than the UNIdump

http://www.cityoffargo.com/attachments/db18fb0f-5a46-43e5-ba62-ad03170016a4/WWplantaerial.jpg

ValleyChamp
December 6th, 2011, 03:37 PM
I was talking about the dopey notion that NDSU couldn't afford their stadium. The UNIdump only cost 7.5 million dollars. The multipurpose Fargodome cost $50 million. You can definitely see the cost difference.

One was built in the mid-70's, and the other was built in the 90's.xcrazyx

FargoBison
December 6th, 2011, 03:57 PM
We'll you'll have those types of problems with an actual dome and not an auditorium or barn. (referencing Des Moines' Veterans Memorial Auditorium where the AFL Barnstormers used to play and the Fartdump.)

http://yourstanley.com/files/2011/11/fargodome.jpg

http://www.fargo-history.com/government/fargodome.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/VetsAuditorium.jpg/300px-VetsAuditorium.jpg

That looks a lot like the Kibbie Dome.

The Fargodome is a smaller AlamoDome.

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2011, 04:14 PM
This is a pretty dumb argument. Obviously NDSU fans are going to think the FargoDome is better, and of course UNI fans are going to the the UNI-Dome is better. Both have their own characteristics that make them good. I wish our city would be able to pay to build a nice (and bigger) Dome for us to play in. It just isn't going to happen with the size of Cedar Falls, and at the moment our University cannot afford to build anything newer.

Seriously, arguing over which is louder is kind of stupid too. Both are probably very loud. I know for a fact in 2007 when Montari Leonard made The Catch that was the loudest I have ever heard the Dome. A close second was during the 2007 game against SIU. Unless any of you NDSU fans were there for either of these games you cannot speak to the loudness of the Dome. Just like I have never been to the FargoDome so I cannot speak to how loud it is in there. I bet you would be hard pressed to actually hear a decernable difference when they are at their loudest (unless you have Super Human hearing). :) Go MVFC this weekend!!

Bisonforlife
December 6th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Exactly my thoughts on this subject.

This is a pretty dumb argument. Obviously NDSU fans are going to think the FargoDome is better, and of course UNI fans are going to the the UNI-Dome is better. Both have their own characteristics that make them good. I wish our city would be able to pay to build a nice (and bigger) Dome for us to play in. It just isn't going to happen with the size of Cedar Falls, and at the moment our University cannot afford to build anything newer.

Seriously, arguing over which is louder is kind of stupid too. Both are probably very loud. I know for a fact in 2007 when Montari Leonard made The Catch that was the loudest I have ever heard the Dome. A close second was during the 2007 game against SIU. Unless any of you NDSU fans were there for either of these games you cannot speak to the loudness of the Dome. Just like I have never been to the FargoDome so I cannot speak to how loud it is in there. I bet you would be hard pressed to actually hear a decernable difference when they are at their loudest (unless you have Super Human hearing). :) Go MVFC this weekend!!

ODUwildman
December 6th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Fargodome ...

Professor Chaos
December 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM

But only one of us is right :D

At least we can agree on cheering for the MVFC this weekend. I'd love to see an all-MVFC final.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 04:29 PM
One was built in the mid-70's, and the other was built in the 90's.xcrazyx

So adjusted for inflation 1990 and 1974. The Fargodome would still have cost twice as much as the UNIdump. About 17 million dollars.

Lakes Bison
December 6th, 2011, 04:38 PM
But only one of us is right :D

At least we can agree on cheering for the MVFC this weekend. I'd love to see an all-MVFC final.

Go Lehigh!!!!!!

Houndawg
December 6th, 2011, 04:44 PM

Seriously, arguing over which is louder is kind of stupid too. Both are probably very loud. I know for a fact in 2007 when Montari Leonard made The Catch that was the loudest I have ever heard the Dome.A close second was during the 2007 game against SIU. Unless any of you NDSU fans were there for either of these games you cannot speak to the loudness of the Dome. Just like I have never been to the FargoDome so I cannot speak to how loud it is in there. I bet you would be hard pressed to actually hear a decernable difference when they are at their loudest (unless you have Super Human hearing). :) Go MVFC this weekend!!

Yep. I was listening to the radio and could barely make out the announcers. The crowd was just as loud when UNI was behind - a case of a crowd putting the team on its back .

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2011, 04:50 PM
FargoDome!

2nd round playoff attendance:

UNI: 6K
NDSU: 18K

UNI's playoff game against Lehigh in 2010: 5-6K
NDSU's playoff game against Lehigh in 2011: 18-19K

darell1976
December 6th, 2011, 04:57 PM
Here is my comparasion on the two domes:

1-0 in the UNI Dome
4-1 in the Fargodome

Two great places if you are a UND fan!!

UNIFanSince1983
December 6th, 2011, 04:58 PM
FargoDome!

2nd round playoff attendance:

UNI: 6K
NDSU: 18K

UNI's playoff game against Lehigh in 2010: 5-6K
NDSU's playoff game against Lehigh in 2011: 18-19K

And that has what to do with the actual building? And that is epitome of comparing Apples to Oranges.

NoDak 4 Ever
December 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM
And that has what to do with the actual building? And that is epitome of comparing Apples to Oranges.

So your place is a dump AND your fans suck? Hm, I guess we could make that case.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM

The attendance part.....nothing!

Just a "jab" at our UNI buddies on here.

GO kick Montana's a**!!!!

PonteVedraEagle
December 6th, 2011, 08:59 PM

I was at the UNI Dome in '85... Was well kept and very loud. Never been to Fargo. Both places are too cold for this Southern boy.

Hammerhead
December 6th, 2011, 09:29 PM
I've been to the UNIdome once. They have funny section numbers where the portals are in the middle of the section instead of being on the aisles that divide the sections.

The Fargodome lighting was updated last summer, although the seating areas can be kind of dark. Plus, those red chairs around the suites are very comfy.

Ginsbach
December 6th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Both are better than Holt Arena...

Chi Panther
December 6th, 2011, 11:31 PM
True....Rennie was definitely not a model for consistency last year.

He was hurt against Lehigh and shouldn't have played. Not taking anything away from Lehigh...they won. I'd guess the 2011 NDSU defense is better than the 2010 UNI defense.

I'd also say both 2011's defenses are better than their 2010's as well...