Ticket is bought. See you Thursday!

ursus arctos horribilis
December 5th, 2011, 04:44 PM

See you here PR!

Cleets
December 5th, 2011, 04:45 PM
This could get UGLY fast...
Is Cap'n Cat and D1B making the trip too..?

Ivytalk
December 5th, 2011, 04:48 PM

Better hold it up to the light and see if it's real!

Grizzlies82
December 5th, 2011, 04:51 PM
Congratulations! Welcome to the Zoo!

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Cap'n said he is coming on CS, but I have not confirmed this. We will be arriving Thursday at noon. Start the party then? Can't wait for some more Coldsmoke!

fencer24
December 5th, 2011, 08:33 PM
I won't be back in town until right before kick off, and I would invite you to our tailgate, but I don't know where it will be since they will move us for the lights.

Glad you made it though, and I am sure that there are more than enough AGS fans to take care of your adult beverage requirements.

DJKyR0
December 5th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Cap'n said he is coming on CS, but I have not confirmed this. We will be arriving Thursday at noon. Start the party then? Can't wait for some more Coldsmoke!

Cap'n Cat must be planning on making two games - he said he plans on being at NDSU-Lehigh on Saturday. Tough to do, but props if he can pull it off. Lots of driving but should be two very good football games in as many days.

PantherRob82
December 5th, 2011, 09:11 PM
Capn will not be in Missoula. I will be as of noon Thursday. 30 hrs of tailgating!

LakesBison
December 5th, 2011, 10:35 PM
Rob put on your big boy pants and get to.fargo.saturday

Grizzaholic
December 5th, 2011, 10:41 PM
Rob put on your big boy pants and get to.fargo.saturday

Why? Heard NDSU sold out this weeks game last week. Why would he want to stand around and tailgate with the 25,000+ fans that acouldn't get tickets???

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 12:28 AM
So who is officially "taking care" of Panther Rob on his arrival..?
Is this going to be a Red's Bar - pass him around kinda thing... Poor bastard he'll never know what hit 'em

polsongrizz
December 6th, 2011, 01:32 AM
So who is officially "taking care" of Panther Rob on his arrival..?
Is this going to be a Red's Bar - pass him around kinda thing... Poor bastard he'll never know what hit 'em

Nah, first stop would be paybacks for beers bought earlier in the year at The Rhino...;)

DJKyR0
December 6th, 2011, 02:06 AM
Nah, first stop would be paybacks for beers bought earlier in the year at The Rhino...;)

You need to post more so that I have an excuse to ogle your signature.

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2011, 05:39 AM
Rhino, Kettlehouse, Tamarack, Reds, walk to tailgate. xlolx

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 10:52 AM

Those of us who will not be there are going to need pictures... (no matter how drunk the images get)
This could go down in HISTORY (until next year)

nmatsen
December 6th, 2011, 11:17 AM
I will be there to take care of Rob. I have been told to go to Bodega? The Musco guys (who one played football at UNI so watch out Griz, he might shine a light in your eye:) say it is crazy there. I am jacked up to fly in Thursday afternoon. Staying at Holiday Inn Express so if anyone needs anything done, when I wake up Friday morning I should be able to do anything...

Grizcountry420
December 6th, 2011, 11:22 AM

Sounds like you got it down..

Cleets
December 6th, 2011, 11:41 AM
I will be there to take care of Rob. I have been told to go to Bodega? The Musco guys (who one played football at UNI so watch out Griz, he might shine a light in your eye:) say it is crazy there. I am jacked up to fly in Thursday afternoon. Staying at Holiday Inn Express so if anyone needs anything done, when I wake up Friday morning I should be able to do anything...

It's posts like this that warm my heart...

PantherRob82
December 6th, 2011, 12:18 PM

I thought those were on the house. xlolx

Can I get you back in 3 years? :p