PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bison!

whitey
December 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
I just wanted to congratulate all the Bison fans out there on the win today. You guys have a helluva football team. Good luck in the next rounds!

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
JMU please come back.

OOC home and home in '15-'16 would be splendid.

whitey
December 3rd, 2011, 07:13 PM
Ha. That's way to far in advance for our AD. But I like your style. That was definitely a good game and I hope our two teams can meet again in the future.

OrygunBison
December 3rd, 2011, 07:15 PM
JMU is a classy team. I hope we can forge a relationship in our OOC schedules some day. Perhaps until then, we'll just have to meet in December every year...

DJKyR0
December 3rd, 2011, 07:26 PM
Your fans have been very classy, a few have posted similar content on Bisonville. Hats off to the JMU fans that made the trip and congratulations on a fine season.

TheBisonator
December 3rd, 2011, 07:35 PM
Can't wait to see you in Frisco in January 2013!!

Gil Dobie
December 3rd, 2011, 07:43 PM
Your fans have been very classy, a few have posted similar content on Bisonville. Hats off to the JMU fans that made the trip and congratulations on a fine season.

Agree, great bunch of fans from JMU :)

swaghook
December 3rd, 2011, 07:47 PM
I watched at least one JMU fan dancing in the stands while the students were doing there thing even though JMU was down he was still enjoying the atmosphere. Thanks for the good game.

whitey
December 3rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
Can't wait to see you in Frisco in January 2013!!

Ha. We can only hope. JMU had a really young team this year (only 6 seniors I think). It's gonna be a long offseason but I'll be rooting for the Bison here on out I think. Good looking program you guys have there.

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2011, 08:40 PM
Next year we have 1 open slot, but it will be a home game.

Our next opening after that is '14 then '15.

Bison Fan in NW MN
December 3rd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Ha. We can only hope. JMU had a really young team this year (only 6 seniors I think). It's gonna be a long offseason but I'll be rooting for the Bison here on out I think. Good looking program you guys have there.

JMU was a better team than what I was expecting....even after watching the EKU game. LBers and DBs were quick and tackled very well.

IMO, NDSU was just better in both lines.

If JMU has only 6 seniors....this team is going to be very good next year.

Twentysix
December 3rd, 2011, 08:47 PM
NDSU played a terrible game from the WR position, and the lack of turnovers was upsetting.

I thought JMU was gonna be way better tbh. I do agree that JMU has a bright future though.

FargoBison
December 3rd, 2011, 09:18 PM
That was a fun game, both teams battled and a played a pretty clean game. The bye was a huge factor, getting our nose guard back really helped us stuff JMU's interior runs(we were getting gashed a bit the last two games without him). Our RB probably doesn't make that 60 yard run to seal the game a few weeks ago, he has battled a bad foot all year bu with the time off he got back to 100%.