PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Game Prediction - Maine vs Appalachian State

FootballCEO
November 30th, 2011, 05:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t4ALKDpJyU

Bonus Playoff Preview Video Gang!!

Saint3333
November 30th, 2011, 07:36 AM
CEO - thanks for putting these clips together for ALL FCS programs, not just ASU. One comment, could you switch ASU's logo to the Block A vs. the mountain range logo you use. The athletic department has pushed the block A out as the official athletic logo (changed the basketball court logo and the logo ESPN is using).

SpeedkingATL
November 30th, 2011, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the coverage of App State. I hope you are correct on this one.

FootballCEO
November 30th, 2011, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the coverage of App State. I hope you are correct on this one.

THanks Homie!! No doubt!

CEO - thanks for putting these clips together for ALL FCS programs, not just ASU. One comment, could you switch ASU's logo to the Block A vs. the mountain range logo you use. The athletic department has pushed the block A out as the official athletic logo (changed the basketball court logo and the logo ESPN is using).

Thanks Saint!! I'll definitely upgrade it!

CenMEBlackBearFan
November 30th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Football CEO,
Nice overview, agree with most everything but think that Maine will be happy to dink their way down the field as missing McDonald the major long threat has them mixing it up nicely between pass and run. I like our chances w/ Pushawn back as well as some others. I think we will be able to move the ball well and I certainly like your idea of our two safties who are beasts hitting Quick at the line, especially McMillain. The drawback is McMillian makes a ton of tackles so maybe the other safety Coston can take on that job.
GO BLUE!!!!

FootballCEO
November 30th, 2011, 06:41 PM
Football CEO,
Nice overview, agree with most everything but think that Maine will be happy to dink their way down the field as missing McDonald the major long threat has them mixing it up nicely between pass and run. I like our chances w/ Pushawn back as well as some others. I think we will be able to move the ball well and I certainly like your idea of our two safties who are beasts hitting Quick at the line, especially McMillain. The drawback is McMillian makes a ton of tackles so maybe the other safety Coston can take on that job.
GO BLUE!!!!

Thanks Homie! I like the way the Black Bears have been playing all season long.. I've picked against them a couple of times and have been proven wrong with their overall solid play. Should be a good game.. Maine will have to shrink it in order to win