PDA

View Full Version : GOOD LUCK JMU

ekufbfan
November 27th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Good luck to you. Please take care of business and shut these mouths up from Fargo, never have heard such a bunch of bull (except maybe from ISU fans).
And before you start, I think every EKU fan would agree the crowd yesterday sucked. You have it staight from a die hard fan.
We got a playoff spot and there is no doubt we belonged there (I THINK most JMU fans would agree).
GOOD LUCK DUKES! Will be watching.

BTW, know someone who just moved to Richmond from Fargo and was telling us, yes they do have a great crowds at NDSU, but then said, "but what else is there to do in Fargo"? :) Sorry, they lived there and they would know.

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Who pissed in your Cheerios?

DJKyR0
November 27th, 2011, 06:22 PM
shut these mouths up from Fargo, never have heard such a bunch of bull

What bull would that be, precisely?

Who pissed in your Cheerios?

Well, JMU, no?

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Well, JMU, no?
I guess but the fact that the vitriol in going in NDSU's direction is what I'm confused about. I'm sure this is a product of some more feelings of disrespect caused by the zealots in our fan base. Someone has to carry the torch for TheFan now I guess. NDSU haters everywhere need to step up collectively, they can't fill those shoes with just one person.

ekufbfan
November 27th, 2011, 06:40 PM
If the shoe fits wear it. If not, I am not referring to you and don't take it personally.

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2011, 06:43 PM
If the shoe fits wear it. If not, I am not referring to you and don't take it personally.

xbawlingx xbangx

Professor Chaos
November 27th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I don't have hard feelings about it. If I did I'd be in constant arguments with half the posters on this board. I choose to ignore the d-bags in our fan base (we all know who they are) but I accept it because they're passionate about their support of NDSU and that's better than the alternative. However, the delivery of that support leaves a lot to be desired in many of the comments that they make on this and other message boards.

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Oh, ISUr > EKU and JMU

ekufbfan
November 27th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Professor: Amen, good point ("Passion" for my team is exactly why I am still on here! even though on another thread was pretty much told by a NDSU fan to get off)
BisonFan: You keep making my point

NoDak 4 Ever
November 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Good luck to you. Please take care of business and shut these mouths up from Fargo, never have heard such a bunch of bull (except maybe from ISU fans).
And before you start, I think every EKU fan would agree the crowd yesterday sucked. You have it staight from a die hard fan.
We got a playoff spot and there is no doubt we belonged there (I THINK most JMU fans would agree).

BTW, know someone who just moved to Richmond from Fargo and was telling us, yes they do have a great crowds at NDSU, but then said, "but what else is there to do in Fargo"? :) Sorry, they lived there and they would know.

Great crowds at NDSU and not everybody's related.

DJKyR0
November 27th, 2011, 07:03 PM
BisonFan: You keep making my point

So Bison fans are full of **** because we think Illinois State got slighted? If that's the case, it's a lot more than just Bison fans that are crazy. Not sure I follow your logic. It would certainly have a lot more weight if Eastern Kentucky (or even Tennessee Tech) had won their game. As is it's hard to look back and justify leaving out Illinois State in favor of a second OVC team (which has now lost 20 straight playoff games).

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM

You're complaining about NDSU fans and their support of their team?

Having watched EKU/JMU yesterday and seeing Illinois State in person.....Illinois State would have beaten both teams. Someone is always going to feel that they should have made the playoffs.

JMU will be a tougher match-up for the Bison. If EKU was coming to Fargo, I would say the Bison win that game fairly easily....2-3 scores. JMU reminds me of UNI but not as good....

Looking forward to saturday.....finally get to see a CAA team come to Fargo......and lose.

GridCaptain
November 27th, 2011, 07:30 PM
James Madison is a weaker CAA team having barely made the field of 20. I see NDSU winning going away late, but getting a physical test for all 4 quarters.

ekufbfan
November 27th, 2011, 07:33 PM
All of you except the Professor are exactly the reason I started this post, you speak and you step in it. As for your opinions, you know the saying, opinions are like......everyone has one.

Gil Dobie
November 27th, 2011, 07:34 PM
The Fan is reborn :(

DJKyR0
November 27th, 2011, 07:40 PM
All of you except the Professor are exactly the reason I started this post, you speak and you step in it. As for your opinions, you know the saying, opinions are like......everyone has one.

So is my post true or isn't it? I'm genuinely confused and don't realize where I stepped in "it."

NoDak 4 Ever
November 27th, 2011, 08:02 PM

What exactly to we have here? A team that squeaked into the playoffs, somehow won a bid even though they drew less than a high school game and was dispatched in a heartbreaking fashion although neither team really shined. Truth is, had you made it to Fargo, you would have gotten your asses kicked. JMU will get beat, probably not as badly as EKU would have.

At the end of the day, your season is over, as is often the case in the first weekend for OVC teams. The only thing you have to do is lash out at those teams who are still in and significantly more successful. Sad, really.

Cleets
November 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM

Not even close Gil...
EKUfbfan is just venting some frustration

However I believe NDSU is going roll fairly easily - or did I mean troll fairly easily on Saturday

ekufbfan
November 27th, 2011, 08:07 PM
What exactly to we have here? A team that squeaked into the playoffs, somehow won a bid even though they drew less than a high school game and was dispatched in a heartbreaking fashion although neither team really shined. Truth is, had you made it to Fargo, you would have gotten your asses kicked. JMU will get beat, probably not as badly as EKU would have.

At the end of the day, your season is over, as is often the case in the first weekend for OVC teams. The only thing you have to do is lash out at those teams who are still in and significantly more successful. Sad, really.

I have replied to all the crap spewed regarding EKU mainly by some NDSU fans and that's it. GROW UP little boys and get a life. I have noticed that NDSU (fans) are probably the most disliked posters on here, there is a reason....it is called obnoxious. I hope you get your tails kicked.

Gil Dobie
November 27th, 2011, 08:11 PM
Not even close Gil...
EKUfbfan is just venting some frustration

However I believe NDSU is going roll fairly easily - or did I mean troll fairly easily on Saturday

I don't believe he is The Fan for goodness sakes, but he is acting like him.

X-Factor
November 27th, 2011, 08:12 PM

This can only be the result of the resurrection stone! avada kedavra is no match! However, I am not worried as Grizalltheway has already pissed on his casket thereby neutralizing its effects. Getting back to the game, JMU will not like our grass nearly as well as theirs....as it is fake!

Tubby Raymond
November 27th, 2011, 08:12 PM
I have replied to all the crap spewed regarding EKU mainly by some NDSU fans and that's it. GROW UP little boys and get a life. I have noticed that NDSU (fans) are probably the most disliked posters on here, there is a reason....it is called obnoxious. I hope you get your tails kicked.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NoDak 4 Ever
November 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM

This little tantrum is actually quite childish. Your little boys comment is laughable. Now go home and let the grown ups have the real playoffs.

ekufbfan
November 27th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hah, you little boys are sooooo wrong....your little pea brains can't even figure it out...

Cocky
November 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM
Oh, ISUr > EKU and JMU

But less than EIU

DJKyR0
November 27th, 2011, 08:19 PM

This is the third post now where you've simply singled out NDSU fans as being dickheads yet haven't explained why when prompted. Not sure any claim here is true (particularly that of NDSU fans acting childish), but seriously, can you explain or expand upon any of your points here?

Cleets
November 27th, 2011, 08:21 PM
I don't believe he is The Fan for goodness sakes, but he is acting like him.

I understand what you were saying and I was disagreeing with you...
but now I have decided I agree with you
(please retract my previous post)

xnodx

X-Factor
November 27th, 2011, 08:37 PM
Hah, you little boys are sooooo wrong....your little pea brains can't even figure it out...

xpopcornx

you mad bro? xlolx

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 27th, 2011, 08:48 PM

When you first started this thread, I gave it a pass because there are some "colorfull" Bison fans but your comment on ....."nothing better to do in ND" in reference to the attendance put it in the smack category.

You want to cheer for JMU fine....but don't chastise Bison fans for being confident in their team. Sour grapes, IMO.

EKU had a good year but having watched the game yesterday I still stand by my opinion that the Bison would have no trouble with EKU.....but that is just a fan's opinion.

No_Skill
November 27th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Oh, I figured it out:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?101797-JMU-EKU-in-game/page19

Post #190 and beyond.

The timing works out perfectly. Both that post and this thread were posted around the same time.

Bison Fan in NW MN
November 27th, 2011, 08:56 PM
Ya, that post says a lot!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 27th, 2011, 09:10 PM
It was eluded to earlier and I can't believe no one has done it yet.

http://images.wikia.com/icarly/images/d/d9/Umad.gif

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2011, 11:30 PM

Soooo......you post a thread that has little to no content other than "shutting the mouths up" of NDSU fans (not anyone in particular of course), admitting that your crowd for the EKU home game sucked, saying that you DESERVED a playoff spot (trying to get JMU fans to agree with you...to make the claim credible apparently), and followed by another lame attempt at putting NDSU and the city of Fargo down. All that said, what did you expect your response to be? To me, it just smells of someone who is either butt hurt or purposely trying to stir the pot.

Twentysix
November 28th, 2011, 11:12 AM
I get lulz because EKU is located in a city of 30,000.

Fargo is over 100k not including the metro.

Richmond KY 31,364

Fargo ND 105,549

Moorhead is bigger than richmond ky... west fargo is damn close lol.

Hammerhead
November 28th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I guess someone doesn't like having a new team with the potential to be a regular in the FCS playoffs. :)

Buzzcut
November 28th, 2011, 03:45 PM
I get lulz because EKU is located in a city of 30,000.

Fargo is over 100k not including the metro.

Richmond KY 31,364

Fargo ND 105,549

Moorhead is bigger than richmond ky... west fargo is damn close lol.

I've been to Fargo and Richmond both. Will take Fargo hands down over Richmond. Feel sorry for the dude who had the misfortune to have to move down there. Except for its proximity to Bardstown and the accessibility to some excellent bourbon, I can't think of one good reason to even visit the place.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 28th, 2011, 03:53 PM
I have seen two different posts from the OP expressing an interest in getting along and both have been deleted. Hmmm.

RabidRabbit
November 28th, 2011, 03:54 PM
Great crowds at NDSU and not everybody's related.

I've met some NoDak'er's and only 2/3 were related by more than a common grandparent:p:p

Imported a couple of people from Mini SO tah also.

Good luck Bison and Dukes, but especially Rabbits' move-up mate. xthumbsupx