PDA

View Full Version : Stony Brook @ Sam Houston State

katstrapper
November 26th, 2011, 05:29 PM
ok, we now know who is the first team to Huntsville. I am ready for some playoff football!! Safe travels to the Seawolves fans.

Sam_Kats
November 26th, 2011, 05:37 PM
SB is a very solid team - should be a good one @ Bowers.

PantherRob82
November 26th, 2011, 05:39 PM
SBU should put up a decent fight, but based on the game today, one has to assume a SHSU win.

putter
November 26th, 2011, 06:36 PM
I know you can't use history but Montana's history with Albany has been anything but close. It was fun having the Danes visit Missoula a couple of times but, IMO, SB having to rally from behind to win is not a good thing and if SHSU struggles they will not win their game with UNH or MSU.

danefan
November 26th, 2011, 06:47 PM
I know you can't use history but Montana's history with Albany has been anything but close. It was fun having the Danes visit Missoula a couple of times but, IMO, SB having to rally from behind to win is not a good thing and if SHSU struggles they will not win their game with UNH or MSU.

Just want to point out tht Albany was a non-scholly team when we came to Montana. Much different now.

downbythebeach
November 26th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Will Barbara Streisand be in attendance?

Seawolf97
November 26th, 2011, 07:25 PM
We played a terrible first half and Albany was putting on a clinic at our expense. I think going imto next week we have nothing to lose . We are the under dog on the road against the number 1 team in FCS. But dont count us out we can put up points and make this game interesting .