PDA

View Full Version : Who do you NOT want to see win it all?

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2011, 10:56 AM
You don't care who wins, as long as it isn't......

PantherRob82
November 24th, 2011, 11:23 AM
No love for Lehigh. Not surprised by the others.

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 11:26 AM
****. I think I voted for Lehigh and not NDSU. **** ****. I don't care if no one wins it this year as long as NDSU doesn't.

frozennorth
November 24th, 2011, 02:16 PM
Gsu over lehigh.

Lehigh is going to win this on the back of thefan.

TheBisonator
November 24th, 2011, 04:13 PM
Haters gonna hate.

BEAR
November 24th, 2011, 04:50 PM
As long as there are threads like "when does NDSU lose" and "your team vs NDSU" and "why all the hate (for NDSU)".....I'll vote for NDSU in this thread. Congrats you got a good team. Post like you've been there before. xlolx It's almost as bad as Sam fans starting a thread about every game vs. 1-8 teams. xrolleyesx xlolx

Just please not another thread without substance. xtwocentsx xnodx

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2011, 05:56 PM
oh my it appears that, as of this moment, that NDSU is winning the vote

why am I not surprised?

Why am I not surprised that Lehigh is second, considering the giant tool who supports them?

tractorapp
November 24th, 2011, 06:31 PM
Come on man... six is enough!

Tubby Raymond
November 24th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Not gonna win it anyway, why vote against em

Engineer86
November 24th, 2011, 07:16 PM
I am not surprised that most votes are for three programs that are either perennial winners or considered a big threat this year. ... and then there is the fourth team with the votes, for some reason, I am not thinking those votes are motivated by the "vote against the favorite" approach.

Does everyone hate Lehigh grads? xrotatehxxlolx

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 07:20 PM
I wanted to vote for EKU but they weren't on the list???

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 07:32 PM
sorry, but at the moment it is APP that is second, with Lehigh running third

however

both are way behind the team that most voters want to see not win the title, namely, NDSU

You are the same person as JBB/Lakes. A total dung pile. Hope you don't ever post again after your travels this year.

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2011, 07:57 PM
sorry, but at the moment it is APP that is second, with Lehigh running third

however

both are way behind the team that most voters want to see not win the title, namely, NDSU

At the time I made my post, Lehigh was still second.

Hope this helps

Grizzaholic
November 24th, 2011, 08:02 PM
thanks for the insults

it will be enjoyable getting a court to freeze your assets in order to collect the upcoming $100,000 judgment against MTfan

after all, it you that claimed that he has deposited the $100,000 in one of your financial accounts

WOW. And you have become the new OPIE on AGS. Congrats. Go back to your donkey shows.

EKU Toss Sweep
November 24th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I wanted to vote for EKU but they weren't on the list???

It does my heart good to see the Colonels getting a write in vote. Thanks Sarge.

sgt smash
November 24th, 2011, 09:31 PM
I am a closet Ill St fan. No problem making your day. Anything else I can help you with?

ngineer
November 24th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Why am I not surprised that Lehigh is second, considering the giant tool who supports them?

Well, if people are going to vote against a team soley because of the over the top conduct of one person, as opposed to a reason RELATED TO THE TEAM, itself, that is mindless. That's like someone not voting for someone strictly because he/she is from a particular state regardless of what they stand for.xcrazyx

NoDak 4 Ever
November 24th, 2011, 10:02 PM
If non of my brethren will say it I will.

HAIL THE BISON! HAIL THE BISON! WITH OUR TAILS UP IN THE AIR!
UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY, YOU CAN KISS WHAT'S UNDER THERE!

That song is written obviously for another team but I think it fits in the broader sense.

BisonFan02
November 24th, 2011, 10:06 PM
If non of my brethren will say it I will.

HAIL THE BISON! HAIL THE BISON! WITH OUR TAILS UP IN THE AIR!
UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY, YOU CAN KISS WHAT'S UNDER THERE!

That song is written obviously for another team but I think it fits in the broader sense.

On the plains of North Dakota
Standing there for all to see
Is an old, abandoned outhouse
... That they call "UND"

That one? :D

Grizalltheway
November 24th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Well, if people are going to vote against a team soley because of the over the top conduct of one person, as opposed to a reason RELATED TO THE TEAM, itself, that is mindless. That's like someone not voting for someone strictly because he/she is from a particular state regardless of what they stand for.xcrazyx
I voted for SHSU.xthumbsupx

Longhorn
November 24th, 2011, 11:21 PM
You don't care who wins, as long as it isn't......

This "poll" is completely worthless because of the flaw of not listing all 20 playoffs teams.

DJKyR0
November 24th, 2011, 11:26 PM
I sort of feel bad that we have to disappoint 38 voters by winning the national championship. xthumbsupx

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 12:52 AM
again, thanks for assisting in the collection of the $100,000 that you claim MTfan has already deposited into your financial account.

You just don't get it.

Dgreenwell3
November 25th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Thefan, you have produced no evidence of the intelligence you speak of.

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 12:53 AM
again, thanks for assisting in the collection of the $100,000 that you claim MTfan has already deposited into your financial account.

CLAIM??? CLAIM???? I also claim that I invented the internet, French Toast, the Microwave and the golf ball.

Dgreenwell3
November 25th, 2011, 01:05 AM
If thefan knew anything about the law he would know that a judge would laugh at him and say, "wait a second a username, that could be logged as anyone, typing anything and you want me to freeze his assets?"

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2011, 01:06 AM
WOW. And you have become the new OPIE on AGS. Congrats. Go back to your donkey shows.
Hey! He prefers you use the term "interspecies erotica".

UNIFanSince1983
November 25th, 2011, 01:08 AM
Wofford. I voted that I don't want to see Wofford win it all.

Professor Chaos
November 25th, 2011, 01:11 AM
just play attention at what is going to be filed with the court and the flurry of subpoenas that will be issued once the initial complaint if filed in court
You should probably learn to type on a big boy keyboard before you worry about filing subpoenas...

I really hope this helps.

Grizzaholic
November 25th, 2011, 01:18 AM
again, just pay attention and observe what in going to happen in the next two weeks

Time for you to get a sense of humor and what jokes mean. Sheesh.

But in my bracket I do have Lehigh winning one game.

Dgreenwell3
November 25th, 2011, 01:18 AM
If you do that i would love to watch this go down on judge Judy.

Catbooster
November 25th, 2011, 01:51 AM
again, just pay attention and observe what in going to happen in the next two weeks

Will you be leaving in two weeks? 'Cause I sure don't see anything happening with this "bet" in that time frame. I just see you realizing your bluff has run it's course.

DJKyR0
November 25th, 2011, 02:34 AM
You have been formally told that this is not a JOKE.

A formal $100,000 bet has been made and it has been formally accepted by MTfan

MTfan has been given the chance to show the pussy that he is and back out of the bet

MTfan has continually stated that he has formally accepted the bet

You have specifically stated that $100,000 of MTfan's funds are located in your financial accounts

so live with it and face the consequences of your actions

good luck there bigboy

I think we all know the moral of this post.

http://rlv.zcache.com/internet_serious_business_tshirt-d2351889764950896182p3oo_500.jpg

ಠ_ಠ SRS BSNS

MTfan4life
November 25th, 2011, 03:42 AM
Wow, an appearance on this thread too? What is happening? haha..
Anyways, even though it's nice to support the state, I couldn't ever be happy for MSU to win it all. Also, GSU, App St, UNI, UNH, JMU. Also, although I grew up liking them because my uncle went there, living in fargo has gotten myself rather tired of hearing about NDSU. A title would not decrease that exposure, I imagine.

JMU2K_DukeDawg
November 25th, 2011, 04:53 AM
Anyways, even though it's nice to support the state, I couldn't ever be happy for MSU to win it all. Also, GSU, App St, UNI, UNH, JMU. Also, although I grew up liking them because my uncle went there, living in fargo has gotten myself rather tired of hearing about NDSU. A title would not decrease that exposure, I imagine.

To sum it up, you basically hate everyone. Got it. xsmiley_wix

Gil Dobie
November 25th, 2011, 07:38 AM
JMU or EKU, that means NDSU lost it's first game.

GSU EAGLES
November 25th, 2011, 07:48 AM
I sort of feel bad that we have to disappoint 38 voters by winning the national championship. xthumbsupx

If history is indication of future results, they do not have anything to worry about.

Bogus Megapardus
November 25th, 2011, 07:50 AM
It looks like "The Fan" has done more damage to Lehigh's reputation than the efforts of all Lafayette fans combined.

GaSouthern
November 25th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Come on man... six is enough!

Never :D

BisonBacker
November 25th, 2011, 08:07 AM
As long as there are threads like "when does NDSU lose" and "your team vs NDSU" and "why all the hate (for NDSU)".....I'll vote for NDSU in this thread. Congrats you got a good team. Post like you've been there before. xlolx It's almost as bad as Sam fans starting a thread about every game vs. 1-8 teams. xrolleyesx xlolx

Just please not another thread without substance. xtwocentsx xnodx

All you have to do is look at who started the threadxbangx

UNIFanSince1983
November 25th, 2011, 08:59 AM
We needed this to be a public poll so we could see who was voting for who...

Gil Dobie
November 25th, 2011, 09:04 AM
We needed this to be a public poll so we could see who was voting for who...

I'm sayin' in public that the teams I would vote for are not on the list, so I did not vote.

From reading this form, you can almost guess who voted for which team. ;)

extremerouge
November 25th, 2011, 09:53 AM
It looks like "The Fan" has done more damage to Lehigh's reputation than the efforts of all Lafayette fans combined.

Haha. Sadly, this is too true...

Eaglesrus
November 25th, 2011, 09:56 AM
To sum it up, you basically hate everyone. Got it. xsmiley_wix

Yeah, how come there isn't a choice of "all of them but _____"?

bisononce
November 25th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Dear Fan, You have managed to drum up a lot of fervent hope for a one and out for Lehigh.

Ivytalk
November 25th, 2011, 03:39 PM
SHSU. No new Texans.:D

Grizzlies82
November 25th, 2011, 11:52 PM
I had to pick on Georgia Southern...

I'm still a little bitter about Adrian Peterson busting out for his late 4th, qt 70 yard, TD to win the Championship.

Grizzaholic
November 26th, 2011, 12:00 AM
I had to pick on Georgia Southern...

I'm still a little bitter about Adrian Peterson busting out for his late 4th, qt 70 yard, TD to win the Championship.

eehhh. One of those games, and the Griz have had a couple of them.

Gil Dobie
November 26th, 2011, 09:42 AM
I usually use ignore for the fan I don't want to read on this form.

UNIFanSince1983
November 26th, 2011, 10:05 AM
OUCH!

NDSU is way ahead of the pack, with 31% of the voters not wanting them to win it all, as Lehigh has now dropped to 4th

Yeah despite your best efforts it appears that good teams with actual chances to win it still draw more ire of people on this board.

SpeedkingATL
November 26th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Whomever wins the NC they deserve it. No team that I "don't want to win" but if App doesn't then hope some other SoCon team does the deed.

LakesBison
November 26th, 2011, 10:52 AM
lehigh 4th now, they keep going down like you on ______

Engineer86
November 26th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Yeah despite your best efforts it appears that good teams with actual chances to win it still draw more ire of people on this board.

I guess we can call The Fan our twelfth man, cause he has us right there with the good teams in this poll!xlolxxlolxxlolx

Accelerati Incredibilus
November 26th, 2011, 02:44 PM
ANYBODY but Wofford!

sgt smash
November 26th, 2011, 02:54 PM
I guess we can call The Fan our twelfth man, cause he has us right there with the good teams in this poll!xlolxxlolxxlolx
Its good to see a Lehigh fan with a sense of humor. Kinda wish I could take my vote back now.

CorrosionDoc
November 27th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I think it has far more to do with the fact that when teams start winning, a significant portion of each team's worst fan base suddenly starts popping up and annoys the hell out of everyone else...

UNIFanSince1983
November 27th, 2011, 11:35 AM
I think it has far more to do with the fact that when teams start winning, a significant portion of each team's worst fan base suddenly starts popping up and annoys the hell out of everyone else...

No you are completely correct, that was just directed at The Fan and was not meant to slight a very good Lehigh team.

The crazy thing is Montana has been winning, but there still don't seem to be a Montana fan on the level of some of the other teams. It really makes it hard for me to dislike them despite how many times as a youth they ruined what I thought was OUR year. I am sure there are some Griz fans like this, but it really just seems like the three teams leading this vote have more fans that like to tell you how great their team is. Obviously every fan base has them, but when your team is having a great year they come out of the woodwork.

Thundar
November 27th, 2011, 02:49 PM

Umm...if you live in Fargo what the hell do you expect to hear about??

BisonFan02
November 27th, 2011, 02:50 PM
Umm...if you live in Fargo what the hell do you expect to hear about??

Teh Hokey?

MplsBison
November 27th, 2011, 05:23 PM
I would say Sam Houston, but if they actually did win it all then it would mean what I'm about to say would be wrong. So let's just say that SHSU is the team I will be most satisfied by watching them lose (the earlier the better).

SHSU has to easily be the least deserving #1 seed in the (recent?) history of the FCS playoffs. Their national ranking and subsequent seed was a product of nothing more than politeness and political correctness. So what if they went undefeated? No quality wins. They sleep-walked through the conference and their non-conf schedule was the worst team in the MVFC, a transitioning team and the worst FBS in the nation. Just terrible.

At least the FBS has enough sense to give an undefeated U of Houston team only a top 10 ranking.

If you're going to run the table, at least have some groceries on it.

Here's to Stony Brook knocking them out.

Grizzlies82
November 27th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I would say Sam Houston, but if they actually did win it all then it would mean what I'm about to say would be wrong. So let's just say that SHSU is the team I will be most satisfied by watching them lose (the earlier the better).

SHSU has to easily be the least deserving #1 seed in the (recent?) history of the FCS playoffs. Their national ranking and subsequent seed was a product of nothing more than politeness and political correctness. So what if they went undefeated? No quality wins. They sleep-walked through the conference and their non-conf schedule was the worst team in the MVFC, a transitioning team and the worst FBS in the nation. Just terrible.

At least the FBS has enough sense to give an undefeated U of Houston team only a top 10 ranking.

If you're going to run the table, at least have some groceries on it.

Here's to Stony Brook knocking them out.

Nice opinion, but you're wrong. Going undefeated (cupcakes & all) is a trick nobody else has managed to do. NDSU came close but they lost focus and stumbled too. I say Sam Houston deserved the number one seed. Now it is up to all of the other schools to prove them undeserving.

My hunch is Stony Brook is smoked by twenty to thirty points minimum. No disrepect intended to SBU. I just suspect SHSU will want to make a statement to you and the other doubters out there. The Bearkats can be beat, but they won't allow it in the first one out of the shute.

Silenoz
November 27th, 2011, 06:16 PM
No you are completely correct, that was just directed at The Fan and was not meant to slight a very good Lehigh team.

The crazy thing is Montana has been winning, but there still don't seem to be a Montana fan on the level of some of the other teams. It really makes it hard for me to dislike them despite how many times as a youth they ruined what I thought was OUR year. I am sure there are some Griz fans like this, but it really just seems like the three teams leading this vote have more fans that like to tell you how great their team is. Obviously every fan base has them, but when your team is having a great year they come out of the woodwork.

Pickle and jollieballs. Both were ran off eGriz after being "outed", so I would of assumed they would of landed somewhere else, such as here. We got lucky.

FCS Go!
November 27th, 2011, 06:34 PM
This thread is full of win. xsmileyclapx

MplsBison
November 27th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Nice opinion, but you're wrong. Going undefeated (cupcakes & all) is a trick nobody else has managed to do. NDSU came close but they lost focus and stumbled too. I say Sam Houston deserved the number one seed. Now it is up to all of the other schools to prove them undeserving.

My hunch is Stony Brook is smoked by twenty to thirty points minimum. No disrepect intended to SBU. I just suspect SHSU will want to make a statement to you and the other doubters out there. The Bearkats can be beat, but they won't allow it in the first one out of the shute.

I see what you're saying on one hand, but on the other hand you're conflating two different things.

I do agree that going 11-0 takes "focus"...or something. It takes a lot of luck too. Good on SHSU for winning all their games.

That said - they darn well should've won all their games!!

Would you have given SHSU the same credit for having "focus" if they beat 11 high school teams?

Come on, there has to be a line somewhere such that strength of schedule is meaningful.

Many teams in the SoCon, MVFC and CAA as well as the Montana's and probably Lehigh would've run the table with SHSU's schedule.

That's a table that didn't even have a plastic grocery bag on it.

Engineer86
November 27th, 2011, 07:04 PM
I see what you're saying on one hand, but on the other hand you're conflating two different things.

I do agree that going 11-0 takes "focus"...or something. It takes a lot of luck too. Good on SHSU for winning all their games.

That said - they darn well should've won all their games!!

Would you have given SHSU the same credit for having "focus" if they beat 11 high school teams?

Come on, there has to be a line somewhere such that strength of schedule is meaningful.

Many teams in the SoCon, MVFC and CAA as well as the Montana's and probably Lehigh would've run the table with SHSU's schedule.

That's a table that didn't even have a plastic grocery bag on it.

I agree with you, but the good thing about the FCS is that all it means is that if you are correct, they may win one more game than they may have otherwise because of a higher seed. In the BCS, thats why you see teams like this get "jumped" in the polls late in the season, because they only have the one game to decide it all. THey will never take a chance with a Boise or TCU in THE game unless they are absolutely forced too. The FCS decides it on the field!

GridCaptain
November 27th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I am not a big fan of Old Dominion or Lehigh. One is named after a trucking line and the other after a second tier soft drink, which is fitting for a second tier football program from a mostly non-scholarship league. Nehi - Lehigh - same difference.

Grizzaholic
November 27th, 2011, 07:30 PM
I am not a big fan of Old Dominion or Lehigh. One is named after a trucking line and the other after a second tier soft drink, which is fitting for a second tier football program from a mostly non-scholarship league. Nehi - Lehigh - same difference.

ODURazor might beg to differ.