PDA

View Full Version : EKU - JMU smack

kfkolonel
November 23rd, 2011, 04:52 PM
A friend from JMU emailed me a couple of photos. One shows an impressively full stadium. My question is, "How is it going to look Saturday?"

Another photo shows the team being led out of the tunnel by a bulldog. My son claims that his poodle could whip that fat bulldog. And #62 running behind the dog looks like he is already out of breath. He appears to be waving a flag to get the dog to slow down.

Bring that dog and some of those fans to Roy Kidd Stadium.

JmuSkinsfan
November 23rd, 2011, 05:08 PM
If I were able to make the game ... I bet I could down a shot of bourbon for every tooth in your mouth. Unfortunately, I'd fail to reach my preferred level of gameday intoxication.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 05:10 PM
If I were able to make the game ... I bet I could down a shot of bourbon for every tooth in your mouth. Unfortunately, I'd fail to reach my preferred level of gameday intoxication.

Big deal, the winner gets to come up to Fargo to get smacked around anyway.

Mountaineer#96
November 23rd, 2011, 05:13 PM
We have a smack talk area, if you are looking to do that.

kdinva
November 23rd, 2011, 05:59 PM
No matter the outcome, the winner will say: "told ya so, we deserved to be in the bracket!!"........the losing team will hear from the fans of Delaware and Illinois St., saying: "we would have won that game".

ericsaid
November 23rd, 2011, 06:15 PM
And NoDak 4 ever can't help but put in his two cents. I fully expect the Colonels to walk each and every bulldog by leash back to the Shenandoah Valley.

jmufan999
November 23rd, 2011, 06:18 PM
And NoDak 4 ever can't help but put in his two cents. I fully expect the Colonels to walk each and every bulldog by leash back to the Shenandoah Valley.

How about a score prediction?

polsongrizz
November 23rd, 2011, 06:32 PM
We have a smack talk area, if you are looking to do that.

http://http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forumdisplay.php?5-FCS-Smack

Why is this so hard?

heath
November 23rd, 2011, 06:36 PM
How about a score prediction?

JMU wins by the # of post kfkolonel has posted in the past 6 years-JMU29-EKU17

R3TRO
November 23rd, 2011, 06:43 PM
JMU wins by the # of post kfkolonel has posted in the past 6 years-JMU29-EKU17

That gives us an idea of how exciting their football team is. Either that or his dial-up connection has been on the fritz.

heath
November 23rd, 2011, 06:53 PM
That gives us an idea of how exciting their football team is. Either that or his dial-up connection has been on the fritz.

Now thats funny and probably true

EKUSteve
November 23rd, 2011, 07:34 PM
Now thats funny and probably true

It has been exciting, just not very good the last two years. We had a lot of hope two years ago when we went to Indiana and lost by 2 after fumbling on their 2 and having the Hail Mary pass bounce off the WR's hands. We got to 3-1 beating a then ranked EIU. We came home the next week, laid an egg against Tennessee St, and it went down hill for about 10 games. We even lost at home to Western Carolina in that stretch. We really did not get going again until we stopped trying to be a spread team and went back to more running the ball. More of the EKU identity from the past. We were known for a long time as Tailback U. We aren't back to where we were in our heyday, but played much better that last 7 this year. If we can put 60 min together, I feel we can beat anyone. But we have to put 60 together. We have a tendency to play to the level of our competition. We'll see Saturday if we can play to the level of JMU. I think this could be a close game, within 10 pts either way.

Bam
November 23rd, 2011, 07:44 PM
Before they move this to smack. This year is only giving the fellas a taste of the future and with the talent returning WATCH OUT! FYI Mr O Harris will be back to shred the OVC.

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 07:53 PM
Smack is in the thread title... that's good enough for me
You'll want to take your spiderman jammies off and slip into Man cloths
Because it could get ugly

JMU2K_DukeDawg
November 24th, 2011, 12:30 AM
A friend from JMU emailed me a couple of photos. One shows an impressively full stadium. My question is, "How is it going to look Saturday?"

Another photo shows the team being led out of the tunnel by a bulldog. My son claims that his poodle could whip that fat bulldog. And #62 running behind the dog looks like he is already out of breath. He appears to be waving a flag to get the dog to slow down.

Bring that dog and some of those fans to Roy Kidd Stadium.

You bought your son a poodle!?!? xsmhx xnottalkingx

No need for smack when you smack yourself.

Tubby Raymond
November 24th, 2011, 03:20 AM
No matter the outcome, the winner will say: "told ya so, we deserved to be in the bracket!!"........the losing team will hear from the fans of Delaware and Illinois St., saying: "we would have won that game".
False. Unless I've missed it, there has been no/little whining about not making the playoff from the Blue Hen faithful.

R3TRO
November 24th, 2011, 07:35 AM
False. Unless I've missed it, there has been no/little whining about not making the playoff from the Blue Hen faithful.

Quit whining.

kfkolonel
November 24th, 2011, 01:42 PM
http://football.ballparks.com/NCAA/Atlantic10/JamesMadison/newaerial.jpg
This is what it's going to look like on Saturday... Sorry about that..

Cleets
November 24th, 2011, 01:50 PM

Ouch...!!!

xbowx xlolx

MTfan4life
November 24th, 2011, 01:58 PM

xlolx That's not going to be very loud.

EKU Toss Sweep
November 24th, 2011, 09:16 PM
xlolx That's not going to be very loud.

Shhhhh. Jeff Bourne likes it quiet in there. I think he's trying to sleep.

GridCaptain
November 26th, 2011, 05:45 AM
The only smack here will be James Madison going upside the collective Colonel head later today in Richmond. This will be a bloodbath.