PDA

View Full Version : Montana vs NDSU............

Pages : [1] 2

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2011, 02:45 PM
I came here to tell you one thing, come gameday in Texas on January 7th.......the Griz are coming for you.

Here's the deal, Griz are the best there is. Plain and simple. We wake up in the morning and we piss excellence.

http://www.lovetoblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ricky-Bobby.jpg

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 02:47 PM
I came here to tell you one thing, come gameday in Texas on January 7th.......the Griz are coming for you.

Here's the deal, Griz are the best there is. Plain and simple. We wake up in the morning and we piss excellence.

http://www.lovetoblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Ricky-Bobby.jpg

You should get that checked out by a doctor.

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 02:52 PM
sorry, but NDSU will not make it past the quarterfinals

I hope this helps

Agreed, Towson is not a team I'd want anywhere near my side of the bracket

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2011, 02:53 PM
If you get beat by a team named Towson, you dont deserve to go any farther than the quarter finals...........................cue not funny Andy in 71mins and 71 seconds.

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 02:54 PM
Towson will lose by at least two TD's to Lehigh as Lehigh's #7 ranked rush defense neutralizes the run and then passes all over the field against the weak Towson pass defense....

Ok chattown

BisonLakes
November 21st, 2011, 02:54 PM
Agreed, Towson is not a team I'd want anywhere near my side of the bracket

Any team that can beat a talented New Hampshire team is worthy of respect.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 02:56 PM
Towson will lose by at least two TD's to Lehigh as Lehigh's #7 ranked rush defense neutralizes the run and then passes all over the field against the weak Towson pass defense....

I'm not sure where you are getting the thought that Lehigh is so great? Who have they beat that is of any importance in the FCS??

BisonLakes
November 21st, 2011, 02:58 PM
I'm not sure where you are getting the thought that Lehigh is so great? Who have they beat that is of any importance in the FCS??

Liberty. Georgetown. Holy Cross. Colgate. A veritable murderers row of FCS monsters. Stuff of nightmares.

StorminASU
November 21st, 2011, 02:59 PM
Liberty. Georgetown. Holy Cross. Colgate. A veritable murderers row of FCS monsters. Stuff of nightmares.

Jerry Moore has nightmares like this every night. Chuck Norris would be afraid of that schedule.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:00 PM

Oh no, not Holy Cross! I tremble at the thought of having to play Holy Cross as a conference matchup! I think I peed myself at that thought! I better bow down to the almighty Lehigh if they beat down powerhouse teams such as those!

LakesBison
November 21st, 2011, 03:01 PM
NDSU v MONTANA JAN 7 ALPHA GRIZZ I WILL BUY YOU SHOTS TIL YOU PUKE ONCE THIS HAPPENS

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:03 PM
sorry, but Lehigh didn't lose at home to and unranked team just recently like NDSU has done...

No, they just don't play any ranked teams period.

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2011, 03:05 PM
sorry, but Lehigh didn't lose at home to and unranked team just recently like NDSU has done...

Towson didn't lose to UNH at home either...maybe you should worry about them first huh?

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:06 PM
how did the game against unranked and lowly Youngstown State turn out for NDSU?

oops, they LOST AT HOME.....

hope this helps

You could think of it this way, or you could realize that the MVFC is a very balanced conference from top to bottom (minus 2 bottom feeder teams). What does the Patriot League hold to it's name? Lehigh? Is that it? Your conference is a bakery full of cupcakes! Lehigh will have diabetes from cupcake consumption by the time they lose their first real, meaningful game in the playoffs.

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 03:07 PM
Lehigh's Spatula is going to... lift those cupcakes.... yeah I got nothing

Go Towson

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2011, 03:07 PM
oh my....

but how did the MVFC CHAMPION do against the Patriot League in the playoffs last year?

they LOST AT HOME...

oops

How did Lehigh do in the playoffs last year against the CAA team they played? You might wanna worry about Towson first again.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:08 PM
sorry, but Lehigh wasn't the one that lost at home to a lowly unranked team like NDSU just did a week ago

OUCH!

Eh, I would rather take 1 loss to a team that was #22 in the GPI than just avoid ranked teams all together.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:11 PM
I am sorry, but what MVFC are you talking about?

the one that only got 2 teams into the playoffs?

would that be considered a balanced league from top to bottom?

Well, considering rankings (which matter far more than your opinion), yes. The Patriot League barfed 1 team into the playoffs. The Patriot League also only has 1 ranked team. There isn't really much to rank your team against, because you haven't played ANY team of worth.

BisonLakes
November 21st, 2011, 03:13 PM
Let's see, Lehigh BEAT the MVFC Champion in the playoffs last year....

how do you think that Lehigh will do against this year's MVDC Champion in the Quarterfinals this year?

Hypothetically speaking? Would be a close game.

BisonLakes
November 21st, 2011, 03:15 PM
Look, simple fact - Lehigh has not actually beaten anyone of consequence this season. Beat Towson and then preen - until then all you've got is a game from last season to brag about, and even then that joy only lasted a week until you got your bubble popped by a CAA foe.

UNIFanSince1983
November 21st, 2011, 03:16 PM
Let's see, Lehigh BEAT the MVFC Champion in the playoffs last year....

how do you think that Lehigh will do against this year's MVDC Champion in the Quarterfinals this year?

Considering Lehigh couldn't beat the CAA champ last year I don't see them even getting a chance to play the MVFC champs again...

Hammerhead
November 21st, 2011, 03:19 PM
Let's worry about winning our first playoff game before looking too far ahead. But if you insist, don't forget that NDSU beat Montana State by the same margin of victory last year as the Griz did this year.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:20 PM
Oops, I guess I missed the whole UNH game, which was the only ranked team at the time that Lehigh played them. Liberty was not ranked when Lehigh played them. Good try though. Also, UNH was not from the Patriot League, and Lehigh also lost that game. So, that makes Lehighs games against ranked opponents 0-1. Yeah, you have just the toughest team I have ever seen...Big scary Lehigh... *roll eyes here*

Grizzaholic
November 21st, 2011, 03:21 PM
NDSU v MONTANA JAN 7 ALPHA GRIZZ I WILL BUY YOU SHOTS TIL YOU PUKE ONCE THIS HAPPENS

You don't have enough money.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:29 PM
huh?

why lie again

Liberty was absolutely ranked when Lehigh played them.

http://www.lehighsports.com/news/default.aspx?ArticleId=17516

again, why do you continue to lie?

oops, you are from NDSU

never mind, it is understandable..

so again, tell us why you have claimed that Lehigh avoided all ranked teams this year, when in reality it played two ranked teams?

Eh, I guess I looked at week 3 instead of 4. I guess Liberty was indeed ranked for 1 whole week this season. I'll give that to you, but I will also note that Liberty was behind EWU and North Dakota in the polls. EWU was 0-3 at the time and ND beat a terrible FCS team, an NAIA team, and lost to 2 FBS teams, yet they were both ahead of Liberty. Play a top 10 team and I will show you respect. Until you pull out a win against a top 10 team, you don't have it.

StorminASU
November 21st, 2011, 03:32 PM
Play a top 10 team and I will show you respect. Until you pull out a win against a top 10 team, you don't have it.

So, they'll never have your respect?

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:33 PM
So, they'll never have your respect?

Yeah that's about right. This years' Lehigh team is a joke.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:39 PM
huh, why lie yet again?

Liberty has been ranked most of this year and, until recently, as high as the #15-16 spot

why do you continue to lie?

are you really that stupid or just someone that doesn't know right from wrong?

oops, you are from NDSU, so

never mind!

One would think that someone who supposedly attended Princeton would be able to capitalize and use appropriate grammar when attacking someone. I can see your money was well spent there. As for Lehigh, your team won't make it past Towson and your butthurt fanbase will do the walk of shame all the way home. Towson will bend you over and you will take it like the proper Lehigh fan will.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:39 PM
so which one is it?

playing a top ten team

or

beating a top ten team

that will get your respect?

and please tell us again, why one would want respect from a total fool?

Both. You have done neither.

veinup
November 21st, 2011, 03:43 PM
Lehigh's Spatula is going to... lift those cupcakes.... yeah I got nothing

Go Towson

worked for me xlolx

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:44 PM
so are you saying that UNH has never been a top ten team this year?

is this what you are saying?

why lie?

why do you continue in this path such that just about every single post of yours contains a completely and totally false statement?

oops, you are from NDSU

nevermind

At the time that you played them, not at all. Oh TheFan, you are the ultimate troll. Keep promoting your sub-par team that made it to the playoffs with a cupcake schedule. I hope you make it to the Dome by some miracle of God. NDSU loves eating cupcakes. Just ask our friends from Lafayette how much we love eating the Patriot League for breakfast.

BisonLakes
November 21st, 2011, 03:46 PM
speaking of the Princeton education, which is at least 50-100 times academicallyh better than that of lowly NDSU, which only requires a 2.0 GPA, accepts 78% of its applicants and 50% eventually drop out, and is widely known as a glorified Community College, have you even graduated, or are you just another one of the lowly sheep loving dropouts?

Oh good, we've finally gotten to your fall back position when Lehigh loses to Towson, let alone NDSU.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:48 PM
speaking of the Princeton education, which is at least 50-100 times academicallyh better than that of lowly NDSU, which only requires a 2.0 GPA, accepts 78% of its applicants and 50% eventually drop out, and is widely known as a glorified Community College, have you even graduated, or are you just another one of the lowly sheep loving dropouts?

I can already tell that I am better off with the NDSU education than your Princeton one. I'm already sitting comfortably at my engineering job while you are sitting comfortably being a troll in some cave out in the Appalachians. It's okay to be butthurt towards other people that have better things going for them, but there is a point that it gets pathetic. I believe 99% of AGS would agree on this point. TheFan = Megatroll

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:52 PM
ha!

you are a lowly engineer that received an engineering degree from the quasi-Community college known as North Dakota State..

that says it all

I wouldn't say, "lowly engineer". What have you got? My guess is you dropped out within the first test at Princeton, right after you crapped yourself in front of the whole class.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2011, 03:56 PM
ha!

you are a lowly engineer that received an engineering degree from the quasi-Community college known as North Dakota State..

that says it all

Well I guess we must be doing alright for a quasi-community college...

http://classifications.carnegiefoundation.org/lookup_listings/srp.php?clq=%7B%22basic2005_ids%22%3A%2215%22%7D&limit=0,50

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 03:59 PM
yes, lowly engineer, and by most standards, the NDSU engineering degree is lower than lowly...hard to get any lower...

^And this is all we have coming out of TheFan. You could do better. IF it comes to it, NDSU 42, Lehigh 6 and the game gets called at halftime because TheFan gets pissed and goes on some crazy rampage to make up for his loosing Lehigh team.

BisonBacker
November 21st, 2011, 04:00 PM
The Ignore feature is a great tool to use, makes reading these forums much more enjoyable. So far only one rube has made my ignore list and thankfully after his favorite team loses he will go away.

Magnum_MX285
November 21st, 2011, 04:01 PM
speaking of the Princeton education, which is at least 50-100 times academically better than that of lowly NDSU, which only requires a 2.0 GPA, accepts 78% of its applicants, 50% eventually drop out, and is widely known as a glorified Community College, have you even graduated, or are you just another one of the lowly sheep loving dropouts?

When I saw this I had to reply because of the sheep loving drop-outs: I went to a Halloween party a year ago dressed as a Montana State alum. I had my Carhartt jacket, a nice cowboy hat, jeans and boots. Looked pretty sharp, but if you looked closely I had a chunk of wool stuck in my zipper.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
I hope Lehigh loses just because you guys jacked my Montana NDSU thread.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:05 PM
sorry, but I have a undergraduate degree from the top university in the country and an MBA from the top busines school in the country...

now, lets discuss your lowly engineering degreed from an unranked engineering department from the #181st ranked major university in the country, which is many times compared to a Community College..

Let this ^ be a lesson to anyone that believes everything they read on the internet as fact. I like to believe they do a slightly better job at English classes over in Princeton than what garbage TheFan is throwing up out of his throat hole.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2011, 04:08 PM
ha!

good one

you provide a list of 108 universities which have a high level of research expenditures....

and yes, with only a 2.0 GPA needed to get in, a 78% acceptance rate and a 50% drop out rate, NDSU would be very much considered a Community College level type of University

Correction...very high.

Last time I checked, community colleges don't collaborate with schools like MIT on major research projects....

http://kyl.senate.gov/record_print.cfm?id=251767

Quit comparing NDSU to Princeton, both schools have completely different missions when it comes to undergraduate education. NDSU is a state school, admission requirements differ vastly for a reason.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:09 PM
so lowly engineer Vito, when you STARTED talking about the education of people that post on this message board, did you not expect for them to follow up with details about your quasi-community college, NDSU and the lowly, unranked engineering program?

the said part here is that you don't know any better and think that the $40,000-$60,000 engineering job that you have is actually a good thing, compared to the Princeton/Stanford Investment Bankers that make milions of dollars per year...

My job pays well over that $40,000- $60,000 mark and I have a free car from it. I don't care if some people graduate from Princeton and make "milions of dollars per year". What I care about is that you do not. You flunked out. Admit it. This is why you suck at trying to make an educated statement. I stick with the going crazy thing, because you seem like that type of person.

Rob Iola
November 21st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Say, uh, what happened to the Lehigh dominating by 2 TDs meme?

THE HERD
November 21st, 2011, 04:10 PM
so lowly engineer Vito, when you STARTED talking about the education of people that post on this message board, did you not expect for them to follow up with details about your quasi-community college, NDSU and the lowly, unranked engineering program?

the sad part here is that you don't know any better and think that the $40,000-$60,000 engineering job that you have is actually a good thing, compared to the Princeton/Stanford B-School Investment Bankers that make milions of dollars per year...

Were you born an a$$hole or did you have to take classes at Princeton?

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 04:11 PM
Hahaha, what a tool

Towson by 42

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:12 PM
ha!

the lowly engineer from the quasi-Community College NDSU makes $70,000 per year after working for 15 years and even has a free car..

wow, now that is something to brag about...

I graduated last year. You still missed the mark though, but thanks for playing.

srgrizizen
November 21st, 2011, 04:15 PM
This is hilarious. Just when I'm worried about all the hate AG is going to bring down on Griz fans with one of his patented, intentionally outrageous posts, a third grader claiming to have a degree from Princeton starts a childish flame war with NDSU fans! Just for the record, this is one Griz fan who acknowledges that all playoff teams have talent, and I certainly wouldn't make any premature boasts about beating down NDSU, esp. before it's even decided if UM can win its bracket. The fan appears to be one of those who judge people by the university tehy attended. I've always found it more reliable to judge the university by the people it produces. Princeton, you've got some explaining to do.

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 04:17 PM
Towson by 56

...at least!

FargoBison
ha!

the lowly engineer from the quasi-Community College NDSU makes $70,000 per year after working for 15 years and even has a free car..

wow, now that is something to brag about...

A friend of my family graduated from NDSU with a degree in University Studies, he was a Senior VP at Microsoft until he retired a few years ago. Not bad for somebody who went to a quasi-community college.

Houndawg
sorry, but I have a undergraduate degree from the top university in the country and an MBA from the top busines school in the country...

now, lets discuss your lowly engineering degreed from an unranked engineering department from the #181st ranked major university in the country, which is many times compared to a Community College..

..whoever paid for them didn't get their money's worth...

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:20 PM
"educated statement"?

you want an educated statement?

ok, here you go

the lowly quasi-Community College, NDSU, that you claim to have an engineering degree is so lowly thought of in the academic and professional communities, that there are Community Colleges around the country that would blow your academic reputation away.

-the 2.0 GPA needed to get accepted is among the lowest in the country
-the 78% acceptance rate is among the lowest in the country
-the 50% drop out rate is among the highest in the country
-the unranked Engineering department is among the lowest in the country, a step about "technical lab assistants"
-the 21-26 ACT score is among the lowest in the country, sadly at only the junior high level

Oh good God! Somebodies mother needs to disconnect the internet from her basement! I think someone might be a bit on the OCD side, with a touch of schizophrenia...

Professor Chaos
November 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM

You are an MBA.... a Mindless Bragodocio Asshole.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:24 PM
ha! a kid that is less than a year out of college and doesn't know any better as he is going to lose his lowly "lab assistant" engineering job within a few years

good one

Well, I think we have the Lakes of the Lehigh fanbase. Have fun being the only person on welfare with your "degree". I pity the employer that would even think to hire you.

Silenoz
November 21st, 2011, 04:26 PM
This thread is now two degrees removed from on-topicness!

Towson by 72. Seriously, it's going to be like a Montana-Stephen F Austin game; fun for about a half, and then just gradually more sad and disturbing

GCWaters
November 21st, 2011, 04:28 PM

So, you went to Georgia?!?!

Squealofthepig
November 21st, 2011, 04:32 PM
Well, I think we have the Lakes of the Lehigh fanbase.

Lakes at least remembers to talk about football. Remember that this board does have an ignore functionality, and this does wonders for your AGS reading enjoyment.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/244/c/4/Please_do_not_feed_the_trolls_by_Bl4ck4dd3r.png

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:33 PM
say, just enjoy that engineering lab assistant job that was obtained graduating from the tower of the engineering world, the engineering department of NDSU

Sounds to me as if TheFan had to workout on his knees a lot to obtain his degree. Eh, I can see why you would be butthurt.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:35 PM
Lakes at least remembers to talk about football. Remember that this board does have an ignore functionality, and this does wonders for your AGS reading enjoyment.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/244/c/4/Please_do_not_feed_the_trolls_by_Bl4ck4dd3r.png

Thanks for the information! Fixed that up real fast!

FargoBison
November 21st, 2011, 04:35 PM
wow, a good one

you know someone who knows someone who knows someone that knows a NDSU graduate that made it to a VP level at a major corporation, out of the hundreds of thousands of NDSU students that have graduated through the years (note: should be more graduates but the drop out rate is over 50%)

Well my uncle has a Pharmacy degree from NDSU he is doing quite well, my cousin has a nursing degree from NDSU and she is doing quite well for herself. Should I continue.....

Like I said before NDSU is a state school, it's mission is different but the quality of education is still very good.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:49 PM
and, of course, typical of something that comes out of a lowly quasi-Community College NDSU graduate

or are you one of the 50% that dropped out?

Go play your World of Warcraft and not have any friends/girlfriend/job/life like the good little troll that you are.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
ha!

nice comment from a lowly engineering lab assistant that has absolutely no idea about what a quality education means.....and is actually proud that he has a degree from NDSU....which means ZERO in most parts of the country

So I was right?

ANYWAYS,
My playoff prediction is that Lehigh gets destroyed and Montana and NDSU have a great game in Frisco.

darell1976
November 21st, 2011, 04:51 PM
GO GRIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:55 PM
ha!...more from the lowly 25 year old engineering lab assistant that took 8 years to graduate in engineering for the quasi-Community College, NDSU

Go see a therapist. One could diagnose you with schizophrenia and OCD just by reading your posts. I'm sorry for your disability.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2011, 04:56 PM
when you say "quite well", I hope you mean about $2-3 million per year in income, otherwise you are talking nonsense here...

I gotta go with The Fan here................most people that post on sports message boards pull in this kind of coin. Seriously, If you cant eclipse the $1.5 million mark by the time you hit 750 posts then you are obviously posting on the wrong message board.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 04:59 PM
ha!

speaking of "disability", isn't that what it appears in the behavior of most NDSU alumni because of their low level education (at least the ones that actually graduate from the quasi-Community College)

No, you are born with it. You have carried it all your life. It must be a real burden being a complete asshole and not having anyone in your life. I would actually be worried about playing Lehigh if their fan base consists of nut jobs like this guy. I can just imagine TheFan going bat***** crazy after NDSU pounds Lehigh and going on some sort of rampage in the Fargodome.

gotts
November 21st, 2011, 05:04 PM
Request for this thread to be moved to smack....

or thrown in the ****ter, either one works.

LakesBison
November 21st, 2011, 05:04 PM
The Fan & Darrel should get together and make love babies- both equally tools that NO ONE LISTENS TO.

THE FAN. youre a joke and your mother breast fed me instead of you when you were born.

(IF THIS ISNT IN SMACK BY NOW ILL ASSUME SOMEONE IS ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH)

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 05:07 PM
Ahhhh I see what TheFan did here. He has turned me into a troll with his epic levels of trollism. Father, I have failed you.

As for LakesBison, I wouldn't doubt it if his mother did breast feed you.

LakesBison
November 21st, 2011, 05:07 PM
Vito. dude Im by fergus, lets party mabel murpy's or the otter??

darell1976
November 21st, 2011, 05:08 PM
The Fan & Darrel should get together and make love babies- both equally tools that NO ONE LISTENS TO.

THE FAN. youre a joke and your mother breast fed me instead of you when you were born.

(IF THIS ISNT IN SMACK BY NOW ILL ASSUME SOMEONE IS ASLEEP AT THE SWITCH)

Lakes have you been with JBB today with your gay remarks. Its okay the AGS community accepts all types.

Vitojr130
November 21st, 2011, 05:10 PM
Vito. dude Im by fergus, lets party mabel murpy's or the otter??

I used to live right next to the Otter. I have seen some bat***** crazy stuff in Grotto happen before.

Side Judge
November 21st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Request for this thread to be moved to smack....

or thrown in the ****ter, either one works.

Yeah we're watching - and asleep at the switch.

Look, this time of year virtually all these threads go smack at some point - that's the fun. At some point all but one of the teams lose, and their fans retire to Crapsville to drown their sorrows. Can Lehigh be that one team spared this year? Perhaps. But either way, the aftermath will be epic...

If things spiral out of control we'll edit as necessary, otherwise we'll be somewhat hands off for the next few weeks (unless King Ursus decrees otherwise)...

Cleets
November 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
Yeah... this indeed is SMACK
but as long as we all know that - and play along... nobody gets hurt
I defer my decision making to Side Judge

Walkon79
November 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
Towson by 56

...at least!

110!

Cleets
November 21st, 2011, 05:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBweq6rHnzA

Ginsbach
November 21st, 2011, 05:38 PM
Yeah we're watching - and asleep at the switch.

Look, this time of year virtually all these threads go smack at some point - that's the fun. At some point all but one of the teams lose, and their fans retire to Crapsville to drown their sorrows. Can Lehigh be that one team spared this year? Perhaps. But either way, the aftermath will be epic...

If things spiral out of control we'll edit as necessary, otherwise we'll be somewhat hands off for the next few weeks (unless King Ursus decrees otherwise)...

I might be in the minority here, but I think there's a pretty clear distinction between smack and repeatedly insulting a school's academics.

Maybe that's just me.

FargoBison
November 21st, 2011, 05:39 PM
I might be in the minority here, but I think there's a pretty clear distinction between smack and repeatedly insulting a school's academics.

Maybe that's just me.

Agreed.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 21st, 2011, 05:44 PM
and why would you want that?

because of the low academic reputation and low quality of education of NDSU that have been highlighted here?

50% drop out rate?

only a 2.0 GPA needed to get accepted into the university?

geesh, not even Community Colleges have that low a drop out rate..

I genuinely believe that the Trustees of Princeton would disavow you in a heartbeat. Despite all your bluster about "low academics" and "easy admissions standards" you have proven yourself to be ill-informed, detached from reality, and prosaically challenged to say the least.

My paper on the wall may say North Dakota State University but I and my peers have proven to be intellectually light years ahead of you.

I predict you will once again repeat your normal banal insults to little avail.

AppMAN04
November 21st, 2011, 05:48 PM
Agree def SMACK!

Cleets
November 21st, 2011, 05:51 PM
I genuinely believe that the Trustees of Princeton would disavow you in a heartbeat. Despite all your bluster about "low academics" and "easy admissions standards" you have proven yourself to be ill-informed, detached from reality, and prosaically challenged to say the least.

My paper on the wall may say North Dakota State University but I and my peers have proven to be intellectually light years ahead of you.

I predict you will once again repeat your normal banal insults to little avail.

That right there is a High Quality return volley...
You see it's really about the subtleties
Anybody can come in with a bloody club and start bashing
But I prefer targeted sniper fire... (such as above)

Bravo good man...

xsmileyclapx

semobison
November 21st, 2011, 05:55 PM
ha! a kid that is less than a year out of college and doesn't know any better as he is going to lose his lowly "lab assistant" engineering job within a few years

good one

Engineers dont have lab assistants...dumb ***...they have technicians! I guess they didnt teach you that at Princeton!

MSUBobcat
November 21st, 2011, 06:23 PM
I hope Lehigh loses just because you guys jacked my Montana NDSU thread.

Yeah. Just read 13 pages waiting for the Bison-Griz smack and instead learned that Vito has a lab assistant degree from a quasi-community college. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover, or in this case a thread by its title. xblahx

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Yeah. Just read 13 pages waiting for the Bison-Griz smack and instead learned that Vito has a lab assistant degree from a quasi-community college. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover, or in this case a thread by its title. xblahx

You are too smart to be a cat fan..............quit hiding behind your screen name and come out of the closet.........

MSUBobcat
November 21st, 2011, 07:03 PM
You are too smart to be a cat fan..............quit hiding behind your screen name and come out of the closet.........

Awww, you trying to make me blush??? I'm a fan of the Griz by virtue of being a Montanan. I root for them in all games but one (or hopefully 2 this year). Honestly, having moved to MT as a junior in HS, I knew pretty little about either school, but now I like being the underdog and am glad I didn't choose my allegiance due to "The Streak". Plus, though TheFan will question the quality of my quasi-CC education, based on 1st time pass rates on the CPA exam, MSU was the best accounting school in the country when I went there (haven't paid attention since).

NoDak 4 Ever
November 21st, 2011, 07:08 PM
Awww, you trying to make me blush??? I'm a fan of the Griz by virtue of being a Montanan. I root for them in all games but one (or hopefully 2 this year). Honestly, having moved to MT as a junior in HS, I knew pretty little about either school, but now I like being the underdog and am glad I didn't choose my allegiance due to "The Streak". Plus, though TheFan will question the quality of my quasi-CC education, based on 1st time pass rates on the CPA exam, MSU was the best accounting school in the country when I went there (haven't paid attention since).

as a matter of fact my ex-girlfriend went got her accounting degree from MSU...I kind of hate her.

LakesBison
November 21st, 2011, 07:14 PM
What did the THE FAN lose internet access from work at 5pm??? or did the Prison stall next to bernie madoff shut off this ivy leaguer' at 5??

with all that bling bling, you'd think he'd have an iphone or ipad.

MSUBobcat
November 21st, 2011, 07:16 PM
as a matter of fact my ex-girlfriend went got her accounting degree from MSU...I kind of hate her.

Well she's an ex. It's understandable. But that's no reason to hold it against MSU. xlolx

GSU Eagle
November 21st, 2011, 07:22 PM
Who lost to an unranked team at home this year? Just checking --- lol

NoDak 4 Ever
November 21st, 2011, 07:26 PM

TheFan, is that you?

BisonFan02
November 21st, 2011, 07:26 PM

You forgot to say OOPS!!!!!!!!

GSU Eagle
November 21st, 2011, 07:32 PM
No I am certainly not The Fan. I will give him 1 thing though-- he is consistent and finds a way to get the comment about the unranked team into every post he makes.

MSUBobcat
November 21st, 2011, 07:33 PM
What about "Lehigh DESTROYED the MVFC Champions at home last year."?

Catbooster
November 21st, 2011, 08:35 PM
You forgot to say OOPS!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps.

Hammerhead
November 21st, 2011, 09:50 PM
NDSU is hardly a glorified community college. xrolleyesx It is one of the top 108 public and private universities in the Carnegie Commission on Higher Education’s elite category of “Research Universities/Very High Research Activity”.

http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/research/feature/carnegie108.html

speaking of the Princeton education, which is at least 50-100 times academically better than that of lowly NDSU, which only requires a 2.0 GPA, accepts 78% of its applicants, 50% eventually drop out, and is widely known as a glorified Community College, have you even graduated, or are you just another one of the lowly sheep loving dropouts?

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 21st, 2011, 10:24 PM
Who doesnt have millions on the internet?

Me.

Im a billionaire....................................... xcoffeex

Grizalltheway
November 21st, 2011, 10:43 PM
Who doesnt have millions on the internet?

Me.

Im a billionaire....................................... xcoffeex

Pssht. It's all about trillions these days...just ask the US gov't.

tojo70
November 21st, 2011, 11:29 PM
If (and that's a big if) "thefan" really has an MBA he has proved once again what I have always said......There's a BIG difference between being well educated and intelligent (pictures thefan's head explode like the dude on scanners trying to figure that one out)

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 12:48 AM
If (and that's a big if) "thefan" really has an MBA he has proved once again what I have always said......There's a BIG difference between being well educated and intelligent (pictures thefan's head explode like the dude on scanners trying to figure that one out)

Does getting an MBA denote some kind of intelligence..? (I did not know that)
Because they hand out MBA's like lawn mowing service flyers at universities these days - everybody's got one... (here have two)
I'm not sure I would gauge intelligence by that document specifically - I think a person has to be persistent and clever to get an MBA (that's for sure) but clever is a whole different animal than intelligence and persistent in this circumstance is another word for trainable (kinda like a dog)

xwhistlexxwhistlex

And don't even get me started about guys with Juris Doctor papers or Masters of Law
We've got a world full of unemployed lawyers draining (sucking) the very life out of middle America - apparently there was some kind of a high speed legal Juris Doctor printing press running around the clock creating stacks of legal degrees piled in the corner of every university in America, if there was ever a more worthless piece of paper that costs about $120K to acquire - what a mess - Like we need 250,000 unemployed 27 year old lawyers in this country - talk about a group helpless lost souls there - Hell, there's two unemployed twenty something lawyers working at the Whole Foods in Redmond...

And I could go on... but I won't

frozennorth
November 22nd, 2011, 01:54 AM
How the hell does a princton alumnus become a rabid fan of lehigh football with an arbitrary hatred for ndsu?

darell1976
November 22nd, 2011, 04:00 AM
How the hell does a princton alumnus become a rabid fan of lehigh football with an arbitrary hatred for ndsu?

How does a guy attend UND and has an arbitrary hatred for UND?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 06:36 AM
ha!

good one

you are showing off that NDSU is ranked at #108 in the country in research expenditures?

it is ranked #181 by the USNWR, which is the most following ranking source in the country

other rankings have NDSU into the 300-400 ranking spot

I would like to point out that not only did TheFan repeat the same insults exactly as I predicted but if you look at the above response, it is made up of some of the most poorly structured sentences I have ever seen. It's almost like one of those Nigerian spam emails.

Here are some simple facts. I have a BS from NDSU, of which I am extremely proud. Even more, I have an MBA from a midwest regional university, of which I am also extremely proud. You can insult the quality of my education all you want but you have proven that you are completely incapable of writing to save your life. Unfortunately you are unable to prove any of your credentials and this forum has exposed your lack of intelligence.

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2011, 06:42 AM
ha!

good one

you are showing off that NDSU is ranked at #108 in the country in research expenditures?

it is ranked #181 by the USNWR, which is the most following ranking source in the country

other rankings have NDSU into the 300-400 ranking spot

This is a football thread. This is a football site. Just let it go. There is a non-sports discussion folder where you can talk all you want about whatever you want. Whether it's claiming you actually have a degree or putting down a collegiate institution. Not here though. I don't care who started it, even though it's clear who brought up the education statistics in the first place in this thread Fandusky. Just stop. Montana vs. NDSU...In FOOTBALL Not Lehigh, not New Hampshire, not best team in the country Liberty. This thread is dealing with the potential scenario of NDSU vs. Montana. If you believe you "know" that the playoffs will happen a different way, then start a new thread and proclaim it there.

BisonBacker
November 22nd, 2011, 07:22 AM
I have seen some real douchebag fans but the Fan has topped that list. By the way did I mention I really enjoy the ignore feature of VBulletin?

Ronin
November 22nd, 2011, 07:48 AM
How does Montana year after year get the easy route in the playoffs? Seeded #4 with identical records to UNI and Montana St. The way I see it if Montana doesn't make the semi-finals they should disband the program. Then for the championship all they have to do is win two tough games.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 07:58 AM
How does Montana year after year get the easy route in the playoffs? Seeded #4 with identical records to UNI and Montana St. The way I see it if Montana doesn't make the semi-finals they should disband the program. Then for the championship all they have to do is win two tough games.

So you're saying UNI will be easy?

344Johnson
November 22nd, 2011, 08:08 AM
How does a guy attend UND and has an arbitrary hatred for UND?

Gets sick of watching a team who has only one championship ;) when a "smaller" "non-flagship" to the south has 8.

I jest....

344Johnson
November 22nd, 2011, 08:15 AM
TheFan has shown why it is no longer important to go to "prestigious" colleges anymore. The rest of the country has caught up.

As for a potential NDSU v. Montana matchup...I could dig that. Two good schools with great fanbases.

MSUBobcat
November 22nd, 2011, 08:17 AM

On the last weekend of the regular season, the Griz, ranked #7/8, came to our house and dominated the #1 team in the country so a 3-4 spot jump is probably deserved and obviously puts them ahead of MSU. While an argument could be made for ISUr being screwed, UNI is 0-1 against playoff teams, while the Griz are 1-0. One could also say that UNI's loss is a good one, while the Griz loss to Sac St. is not, but it is usually better to stumble early than late. xtwocentsx

Besides, unless you are considering UNI a pushover for the Griz, they have an easier 2nd round game and home field advantage over UNI, and those are the only differences between the 2.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 08:24 AM
I'm mostly surprised that the Georgia Southern folks haven't chimed in about being disrespected.

BisonLakes
November 22nd, 2011, 10:00 AM
I have seen some real douchebag fans but the Fan has topped that list. By the way did I mention I really enjoy the ignore feature of VBulletin?

I'm calling shenanigans - you don't really have TheFan on ignore, do you? Not that it isn't a good feature, but like a car wreck you can't help yourself from watching...

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 22nd, 2011, 10:04 AM

A person like you from a quasi learning facility wouldnt understand it even if he explained it to you. Hes just better than us................and he has millions....so game over.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 22nd, 2011, 10:09 AM
GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD!
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Mel-Gibson-Ransom-PhoneScream.jpg

BisonLakes
November 22nd, 2011, 11:57 AM
GIVE ME BACK MY THREAD!
http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Mel-Gibson-Ransom-PhoneScream.jpg

Did you know that Mel Gibson went to Princeton?

TheEagleWay
November 22nd, 2011, 01:16 PM
I'm mostly surprised that the Georgia Southern folks haven't chimed in about being disrespected.

Its fine, I'll just let our record speak for itself. I am a proud graduate of Georgia Southern University and I thankful that degree has helped me to provide security for my family. In this economy, there is nothing more imporant.

As Erk Russell would say, "If you can do as well as you can do and I think good things, most of the time, are going to happen for you". This really reflects the Eagle Nation very well. 30 Years and 6 Titles does not come from being lazy and making excuses.

Now can we get back to the football please?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 01:21 PM
Its fine, I'll just let our record speak for itself. I am a proud graduate of Georgia Southern University and I thankful that degree has helped me to provide security for my family. In this economy, there is nothing more imporant.

As Erk Russell would say, "If you can do as well as you can do and I think good things, most of the time, are going to happen for you". This really reflects the Eagle Nation very well. 30 Years and 6 Titles does not come from being lazy and making excuses.

Now can we get back to the football please?

I was talking about football. This thread assumes that NDSU and Montana will play in the championship game. That runs counter to GSU's insistence that they are the greatest team in the world. Incidentally, it's 19 years and 6 Titles. The last 11 years haven't been kind to you.

NDB
November 22nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
ha!

Your citation of US News and World Report as a reputable measure of university quality firmly solidifies my opinion of you as a complete ignoramus.

TheEagleWay
November 22nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
I realize that. I was reading the thread and it turned into "I will make more money than you". I was more so interested in reading the scenario as a football fan.

I was looking up your titles and... well.. I don't believe I see any.

RichH2
November 22nd, 2011, 01:30 PM
Thought I would stop by to enjoy some banter between Montana and NDSU . Did not realize thread was hijacked by Fan. Wellyou guys can keep him

NDB
November 22nd, 2011, 01:31 PM
Excuse me while I whip this out...

BisonBacker
November 22nd, 2011, 01:36 PM
I'm calling shenanigans - you don't really have TheFan on ignore, do you? Not that it isn't a good feature, but like a car wreck you can't help yourself from watching...

Yes I do I've seen enough of his carwrecks/posting to know its all crap xlolx

BisonBacker
November 22nd, 2011, 01:39 PM
Thought I would stop by to enjoy some banter between Montana and NDSU . Did not realize thread was hijacked by Fan. Wellyou guys can keep him

Oh please please take him with you. Really he's not that bad after you put him on ignore xcrazyx Ok Ok I know but I had to try xlolx

RichH2
November 22nd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Sorry BB, but we cant even accuse him of hijacking our threads. Sopleasekeep him this week. I know we'll get him back next week

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 02:26 PM
I realize that. I was reading the thread and it turned into "I will make more money than you". I was more so interested in reading the scenario as a football fan.

I was looking up your titles and... well.. I don't believe I see any.

NDSU has a very strong tradition going back considerably farther than 30 years.

TheEagleWay
November 22nd, 2011, 02:40 PM
NDSU has a very strong tradition going back considerably farther than 30 years.

Tradition does not get results. You want to ridicule Southern's track record and yet you have nothing to that can even compare.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 02:45 PM
Tradition does not get results. You want to ridicule Southern's track record and yet you have nothing to that can even compare.

NDSU has 50% more all time wins than GSU has games played. 8 National Championships and 25 Conference Championships.

TheEagleWay
November 22nd, 2011, 02:47 PM
NDSU has 50% more all time wins than GSU has games played. 8 National Championships and 25 Conference Championships.

In D2 yes... congrats. How about D1?

Grizalltheway
November 22nd, 2011, 02:53 PM

Not at this level. Accomplish something of significance in FCS, then start bad-mouthing schools who have accomplished something in FCS.xcoffeex

GaSouthern
November 22nd, 2011, 02:55 PM

In the same time span GSU has a higher winning percentage and has one more national championship.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 02:56 PM
In D2 yes... congrats. How about D1?

Not at this level. Accomplish something of significance in FCS, then start bad-mouthing schools who have accomplished something in FCS.xcoffeex

Nobody's badmouthing anybody, I just said that NDSU has it's share of national championships. I just made this argument in another thread about how I live in Columbus and could tell you how much they think of the FCS championship. It is all relative. DII during the time NDSU was successful was hardly a JuCo league.

GaSouthern
November 22nd, 2011, 03:00 PM
Nobody's badmouthing anybody, I just said that NDSU has it's share of national championships. I just made this argument in another thread about how I live in Columbus and could tell you how much they think of the FCS championship. It is all relative. DII during the time NDSU was successful was hardly a JuCo league.

While were talking about OSU, you should ask Tressell what he thinks about Georgia Southern

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 03:01 PM
While were talking about OSU, you should ask Tressell what he thinks about Georgia Southern

That doesn't disprove my point. Besides, Tressel spends most of his time in Indianapolis these days.

Grizalltheway
November 22nd, 2011, 03:06 PM

I understand that, which is why if Montana were to move up to FBS (God forbid) I probably wouldn't go on an FBS board and start talking up our national titles to schools who have multiple ones at that level. Just sayin'.

Vitojr130
November 22nd, 2011, 03:10 PM

^This. D2 was a serious division at the time that NDSU won most of its' titles.

344Johnson
November 22nd, 2011, 03:15 PM

NDSU won those titles with the same restrictions on them as every other DII school. X number of scholarships, etc. Played in what was at the time I believe maybe the SoCon or CAA of DII football. As far as I am concerned, and most fans of schools that were once upon a time DII, championship winning teams back then were probably good enough to do extremely well or win the FCS titles at that time as well. All of NDSU's big draft picks came from the DII era.

That said, I wouldn't complain whatsoever if NDSU won a title sometime soon here :)

Vitojr130
November 22nd, 2011, 03:21 PM
NDSU won those titles with the same restrictions on them as every other DII school. X number of scholarships, etc. Played in what was at the time I believe maybe the SoCon or CAA of DII football. As far as I am concerned, and most fans of schools that were once upon a time DII, championship winning teams back then were probably good enough to do extremely well or win the FCS titles at that time as well. All of NDSU's big draft picks came from the DII era.

That said, I wouldn't complain whatsoever if NDSU won a title sometime soon here :)

Don't forget to mention the fact that NDSU won half of it's NC's and Conference Titles before there even was a Division 1-AA. Back in those days, it was only Division 1, 2, and 3. Division 1-AA didn't even come around until 1979 or something like that.

darell1976
November 22nd, 2011, 03:25 PM
Don't forget to mention the fact that NDSU won half of it's NC's and Conference Titles before there even was a Division 1-AA. Back in those days, it was only Division 1, 2, and 3. Division 1-AA didn't even come around until 1979 or something like that.

NDSU had that killer option offense that most teams couldn't figure out...including us.:(

Vitojr130
November 22nd, 2011, 03:26 PM
NDSU had that killer option offense that most teams couldn't figure out...including us.:(

No kiddin? Too bad I wasn't even a little cell in a sac back when those games were played.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 22nd, 2011, 03:33 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know I just bought Princeton.

Thinking it would be a nice skate park for the neighborhood kids, demolition starts next week and the quasi engineers (NDSU) I hired to design and pour the concrete will try and have the base slab poured by Jan 1st. There is going to be a built in sound system, licorice dispenser and a mobile Penn State merchandise Kiosk.

No we will not have Pepsi products, stop asking.

darell1976
November 22nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
No kiddin? Too bad I wasn't even a little cell in a sac back when those games were played.

There is some NDSU games on youtube from the 80's and 90's where you can see that option offense. I think it died out late in Rocky Hager's career.

fencer24
November 22nd, 2011, 03:42 PM
Okay, this isn't smack, it's comedy. My favorite was how Towson was doubling its margin of victory every time, and the millions made posting.

GtFllsGriz
November 22nd, 2011, 03:50 PM
Well that was fun. Now I just feel bad about myself. I should have just concentrated on work. Thanks TheFan. :(

LakesBison
November 22nd, 2011, 04:05 PM
again with the 80's and 90's stuff, just shut up already im a freshman, born in 1993.

Vitojr130
November 22nd, 2011, 04:06 PM
again with the 80's and 90's stuff, just shut up already im a freshman, born in 1993.

What are you talking about? Are you even reading these threads? Total freshman...

NDB
November 22nd, 2011, 04:09 PM

Well we've beaten the Griz and GaSo.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 04:11 PM

Hopefully mom will have dinner done soon.

xgiveadamnx

Grizalltheway
November 22nd, 2011, 04:15 PM
Well we've beaten the Griz and GaSo.

And kudos for that...but you were still DII when you beat us. :p

NoDak 4 Ever
November 22nd, 2011, 04:25 PM

I'm not sure that's the point you want to drive home too emphatically.

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2011, 04:26 PM

That makes it even worse for you.

Grizalltheway
November 22nd, 2011, 04:48 PM
I can see Bizon Nation has no sense of humor.xrolleyesx Moving on....

Silenoz
November 22nd, 2011, 04:59 PM
I can see Bizon Nation has no sense of humor.xrolleyesx Moving on....

I dunno, JiBBles laughed at the user bar I bought him

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 22nd, 2011, 05:04 PM

Quasi Freshman.....................

Grizzaholic
November 22nd, 2011, 05:21 PM
I dunno, JiBBles laughed at the user bar I bought him

haha

LakesBison
November 22nd, 2011, 06:47 PM
Please move this to smack so I can post and not mean mugged by the moderators,.haha

Grizzaholic
November 22nd, 2011, 07:28 PM
Please move this to smack so I can post and not mean mugged by the moderators,.haha

Go for it. Hope you get banned again, assclown.

Lakes Bison
November 22nd, 2011, 07:39 PM
Fake lakes: In some other thread you made reference to griz chicks being Kelly Clarksonish. I have seen your engagement pics and it is obvious you know what that means. At least from the bottom down. On the top she looks like a dude.

BisonLakes
November 22nd, 2011, 07:44 PM
Can we please get this back on topic and focus on something other than bison fur?

Lakes Bison
November 22nd, 2011, 07:46 PM
Whoa.....another one.

LakesBison
November 22nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
This is ridiculous, DEFAMING MY.USERNAME!!

my girl is perfect booty, so keep being jealous ya douchebags

BisonLakes
November 22nd, 2011, 07:56 PM
I thought this thread was supposed to be about Montana and NDSU - instead we get Lehigh and Princeton and booty and what not.

Lakes Bison
November 22nd, 2011, 07:57 PM
I am thinking you defamed your own user name by treating people the way you do. Plus if you could freakin read they are different user names.

Grizzaholic
November 22nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
This is ridiculous, DEFAMING MY.USERNAME!!

my girl is perfect booty, so keep being jealous ya douchebags

Why would anyone ever want to be associated with you? Don't you have some politicians to threaten?

Lakes Bison
November 22nd, 2011, 08:00 PM
Why would anyone ever want to be associated with you? Don't you have some politicians to threaten?

Burned.......

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2011, 08:44 PM
again, sorry, but I am not the one that started with the education of universities....I only followed up...

a simple look at the thread would show this

A simple look at my post will say education statistics. No one else mentioned any statistics before you. Look for yourself. Do you see any education statistics beforehand? page 5 (http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?101313-Montana-vs-NDSU............/page5)

WyomingGrizFan
November 22nd, 2011, 09:02 PM

I thought North Dakota State was in transition to I-AA (FCS) at the time?

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2011, 09:04 PM
I thought North Dakota State was in transition to I-AA (FCS) at the time?

Nope, not yet. It might have been the year after, but I know for a fact that they were DII that season.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM

You're right, we do seem to get UNI quite a bit.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 09:06 PM
ha!

the top MBA school in the country only hands out about 350 MBA's per year

Okay so... lets assume then that the average school hands out 250 MBA's a year
and there's 2500 accredited universities that provide that degree in the US (there's actually closer to 3K)
multiply the two together 2,500 x 250 = 625,000

So there roughly about 600,000 MBA's handed out every year
divide that by the 50 states (just for fun) and that makes 13,000 kids with a freshly printed up MBA's applying for the same job in every state - every year - over and over and over...

So my point stands...

:D

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2011, 09:07 PM

So it's an embarrassment if we don't beat UNI? UNI must be pretty awful for their own fans to say that.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 09:13 PM
what do you mean your point stands?

all MBA's are not the same

there is a big difference between an MBA from a top 3 program and an MBA from the hundreds of regional universities in the US

If you'd like I'll re-print my post that was my original point...
But It was something like this (to refresh your memory)
the MBA is (&) has a declining value in today's world - they're everywhere - and they're not exactly a Benchmark measurement for intelligence

I think that about sums it up
Do you have any other questions..?

ursus arctos horribilis
November 22nd, 2011, 09:25 PM
you are wrong again

just take a look at the students that have been admitted to Stanford and Harvard Business schools, whether 20-30 years ago or just recently and follow up on the true succxlolxesses that they have achieved...

xlolx

Yeah Cleets. You should look into that.

MTfan4life
November 22nd, 2011, 09:27 PM
wrong again

I was not the one that started the attacks using the education of poster's colleges that they attended

why do you continue to lie?

You didn't attend Princeton. I'm not the one lying. Anyone can claim anything on the internet. All we know is that you have a subscription to U.S. news. You watch Lehigh games on the internet, and yet you claim you have the earnings of a Stanford MBA. Why can't you go to any of these games? I know you have the time for it. You're on here almost as much as me. That's embarrassing to reach that statistic. I know people who didn't even go to community college who articulate better than you. The guy who repeats things over and over, who has no evident knowledge of vocabulary whatsoever, and who beats every dead horse every time. This guy went to Princeton and Stanford? Yes, sure, and I'm a Rhodes Scholar and now a Professor at Cambridge. I just spend most of my time on an internet site to keep myself from being bored. I would believe AG1 bought Princeton before I believed this.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 09:30 PM
you are wrong again

just take a look at the students that have been admitted to Stanford and Harvard Business schools, whether 20-30 years ago or just recently and follow up on the true successes that they have achieved...

Okay I'll slow this down for you...
The real number of MBA's being handed out exceeds the number I showed you - I was using very conservative numbers careful not to exaggerate
There are hundreds of thousands of MBA's wandering the streets - and that too is not an exaggeration

You just referenced Stanford and Harvard - and the point you're attempting to make is a moot point - irrelevant argument not worth further discussion because all degree's from those institutions are of HIGH value regardless of it's focus

Your tactic is called contextual shift:
I'm saying a penny is common and has little value
you reply with: Yeah but not if it was made of gold

So I repeat my point...
MBA's are common and of declining value in nature (fact)
and are not exactly a reference point for measuring intellect

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 09:32 PM
xlolx

Yeah Cleets. You should look into that.

You just stay quiet over there... there's a great punchline coming and you're going to ruin it...

WyomingGrizFan
November 22nd, 2011, 09:48 PM
I wouldn't have minded if this thread was somewhat football related; this constant harping on NDSU losing to Youngstown State for a valid comparison and for bragging rights really amounts to a lot of immaturity. Sure NDSU lost at home to eventually 6 - 5 Youngstown State. Give YSU credit then. But I don't see a number of 9 - 2 and 8 - 3 teams making the FCS Playoffs as much better than a couple 6 - 5 teams that didn't: Cal Poly, Southern Utah and Eastern Washington, viz.
Besides, didn't NDSU defeat Minnesota and a Northern Iowa team?..didn't Northern Iowa just barely lose to Iowa State 20-19. Didn't Iowa State defeat a #2 undefeated at the time in the AP Poll Oklahoma State? Just because NDSU lost one game doesn't mean they're through playing football this year. I know these comparisons really are difficult to gauge a forthcoming game upon, but I still like their (NDSU) chances on going on to Frisco, Texas.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 09:52 PM
ahh, but we were talking about MBA's from the top Business Schools in the country weren't we?

specifically, an MBA from Stanford's Graduate School of Business

and that is when you came in and claimed that MBA's have no value and the students from these schools are not the brightest... even though we were specifically talking about Stanford MBA's

The statement was clear: MBA's are of declining value
Nobody said "No Value" you lose credibility when you modify previous statements to suit your argument

There are over 600,000 MBA's dumped onto the open market every single year
They are of declining value... It's a fact
If you happen to have one from Standford or Harvard it has "more" value than the piles of them that are dumped into the market
However: Dilution is an economic factor that must be considered because it effects all MBA's

I see your point - yes some MBA's are worth more than others (so to speak)
But all of them are a declining certificate due to over saturation

Catbooster
November 22nd, 2011, 09:53 PM
NDSU lost at HOME to an UNRANKED team that failed to make the playoffs just about a week ago..

NDSU will advance no further than the quarterfinals this year

I hope this helps

They did? Why hasn't anyone mentioned that somewhere before?

And no, it didn't really help.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 09:57 PM
ahhh

but again - we were discussing MBA's from the top schools, specifically the Stanford MBA, and not from the hundreds of other MBA programs around the country...

The MBA is a degree of declining value... (period)
I hope that helps

BisonLakes
November 22nd, 2011, 10:17 PM
They did? Why hasn't anyone mentioned that somewhere before?

And no, it didn't really help.

Shhhh - smart people are talking.

Cleets
November 22nd, 2011, 10:18 PM
Shhhh - smart people are talking.

I assure you smart people are not talking...
That's being proven over and over

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2011, 10:43 PM
As soon as lehigh is knocked out of the playoffs the post perday on this website are going to be cut down by 3/4ths.

Grizzaholic
November 22nd, 2011, 10:45 PM
As soon as lehigh is knocked out of the playoffs the post perday on this website are going to be cut down by 3/4ths.

But it will go up 406.93% when NDSU loses.

Twentysix
November 22nd, 2011, 10:46 PM
But it will go up 406.93% when NDSU loses.

You think thefan will reappear if they lose first? I doubt it.

WyomingGrizFan
November 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM
You haven't convinced me yet; besides, the game is played on the field, not on Internet Forums. Until then, I still think NDSU is in the FCS Playoffs until someone knocks them off.

WyomingGrizFan
November 22nd, 2011, 11:07 PM

Doesn't, or didn't as the case may be, Lehigh have a faculty member that came out with something called 'Intelligent Design.' Evidently he never bothered to canvas the writings of one Immanuel Kant when it comes to 'Synthetic Universal,' nor the Pragmatic Empiricist School of Thought put forth by John Locke, John Stuart Mill or even Williams James, as Critical Idealism is supposedly a combination of Empirical and Rationalistic Thought. And insofar as the Kalam Cosmogony argument (proof), that's about a 2,400 year old viewpoint anyways (checking out the Platonic Dialogues no less) that was put forth by preceeding anaylsis that's been somewhat updated since then, wouldn't you think?..at least with a lot more sophistication than a half *** effort.

Rob Iola
November 22nd, 2011, 11:10 PM
Doesn't, or didn't as the case may be, Lehigh have a faculty member that came out with something called 'Intelligent Design.' Evidently he never bothered to canvas the writings of one Immanuel Kant when it comes to 'Synthetic Universal,' nor the Pragmatic Empiricist School of Thought put forth by John Locke, John Stuart Mill or even Williams James, as Critical Idealism is supposedly a combination of Empirical and Rationalistic Thought. And insofar as the Kalam Cosmogony argument (proof), that's about a 2,400 year old viewpoint anyways (checking out the Platonic Dialogues no less) that was put forth by preceeding anaylsis that's been somewhat updated since then, wouldn't you think?

I had a Kalamcosmoscopy done last year, due to some embarrasing health problems - couldn't sit down for a week...

WyomingGrizFan
November 22nd, 2011, 11:54 PM
I had a Kalamcosmoscopy done last year, due to some embarrasing health problems - couldn't sit down for a week...

Only a week!!!..that's one quick recovery. Usually it takes at least three to four incarnations through bhavacakra in order to regain The Balance within the pratitya samutpada.
What's your secret?..Ishvara deva?..chakravartin?

Oh, let me guess:..chicken soup!!!

I should have known.

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 12:14 AM
You haven't convinced me yet; besides, the game is played on the field, not on Internet Forums. Until then, I still think NDSU is in the FCS Playoffs until someone knocks them off.

Really? Since when?

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 07:20 AM
oh really?

$50,000 says that I have a degree from Princeton

another $50,000 says that I have an MBA from Stanford

let me know, I will introduce you to the escrow attorney

you have 2 days to take up this wager

put up or shut the f**** up!

I'm not saying that you didn't go to either of those universities, I'm simply stating that they should be embarrassed because I am smarter than you.

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2011, 11:08 AM

Twentysix, after Lehigh lost last season, he was just as bad. He becomes a fan of the team who beat lehigh, until they lose. Last season he was a diehard New Hampshire fan the entire week after Delaware ended Lehigh's run. Your dream won't come true, sorry.

oh really?

Took you five hours to look up the word escrow. I can just see the attorneys now. "Oh yeah, that was a legitimate wager that took place on an internet forum between two anonymous people. The 15 year old owes that Montana guy some serious money." Also, there should only be three *** in ****. I gotta get back to my Existentialism class. My students don't like when I'm late.

fencer24
November 23rd, 2011, 11:24 AM
oh really?

This whole argument is proof that an MBA is worthless, except to annoy people.

Oh, and if you come from a top tier b school, you are really annoying, so you have that going for you.

344Johnson
November 23rd, 2011, 11:42 AM
oh really?

Maybe you should act your age. Getting the degree and the MBA would take....6-7 years right? That would mean you are at least 24-25 years old, but I'd put you around 32 or 33 years old.

Twentysix
November 23rd, 2011, 11:50 AM
I would be so proud of this thread, If 23 of the 25 pages were not from either TheFan or replies to TheFan.

:(

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 11:51 AM
See how college football brings out the best in everybody..!!!

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 12:09 PM
oh really?

Oh yeah?

Well $200,000 says I have a degree from North Dakota State University

another $200,000 says I have an MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire!

I'm sure I can find an escrow attorney somewhere......

I'm still smarter than you.

GaSouthern
November 23rd, 2011, 12:10 PM
oh really?

Most childish temper tantrum post I’ve ever seen on this forum.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 12:13 PM
Most childish temper tantrum post I’ve ever seen on this forum.

It's kind of amusing. Gives me the picture in my head of a kid jumping up and down trying to get attention.

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 12:34 PM
Most childish temper tantrum post I’ve seen on this forum. (in a long time)

Wait just one second there mister...
You've been around here longer than I have
I think I'll add to your comment

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 12:37 PM
Historically there have been some fairly large bets placed on this site...
Some mostly private and some mostly public
but large they were

Of recent memory $100.00 crisp US dollars was placed on a game in 2009

GaSouthern
November 23rd, 2011, 12:45 PM
Historically there have been some fairly large bets placed on this site...
Some mostly private and some mostly public
but large they were

Of recent memory $100.00 crisp US dollars was placed on a game in 2009

Ha, well yeah, $100 would not surprise me at all. Similar bets on GSUFans.com happen about every season.

Throwing out some "larger than daily spending amount" as a bet on a national forum to prove your point though, wow.

Reminds me of the little kid taking his football home so nobody else can play. The kid thinks he is winning the battle, but he is only making himself look worse.

But yes, "in a long time" should have been the end of my sentence.

Vitojr130
November 23rd, 2011, 12:58 PM
NDSU lost at HOME to an UNRANKED team that failed to make the playoffs just about a week ago..

NDSU will advance no further than the quarterfinals this year

I hope this helps

TheFan: Go to a doctor and have them run tests for OCD and schizophrenia, especially the latter. You could make a compelling case for the two.

I hope this helps.

Gil Dobie
November 23rd, 2011, 12:59 PM
I would be so proud of this thread, If 23 of the 25 pages were not from either TheFan or replies to TheFan.

:(

The ignore feature will shrink this thread down to size. ;)

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 01:05 PM
Ok, enough about TheDope,

Can we please get this thread back to the discussion about how badly NDSU is going to smoke Montana in the final?

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 01:26 PM
$2.75 says the guy that car jacks your stupid *** doesnt give a flying ***** where you went to school.

Oh and since we are playing with internet money....if you make it $125k for both Im in.

xcoffeex

Yeah but you actually have money...
So you understand the difference between "internet money" and the stuff the Federal Reserve prints off

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 01:28 PM
So you understand the difference between "internet money" and the stuff the Federal Reserve prints off

STOP IT!!!!!

NDSU > MONTANA!!!!

Professor Chaos
November 23rd, 2011, 01:43 PM
That's it! TheFan is from Canada!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165188/im-stephen-abootman

That would explain why he's so angry and stubborn..... and why he has a flapping head.

Twentysix
November 23rd, 2011, 01:46 PM
That's it! TheFan is from Canada!

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/165188/im-stephen-abootman

That would explain why he's so angry and stubborn..... and why he has a flapping head.

You just made alot of overly polite people mildly upset.

Catbooster
November 23rd, 2011, 03:46 PM
$2.75 says the guy that car jacks your stupid *** doesnt give a flying ***** where you went to school.

Oh and since we are playing with internet money....if you make it $125k for both Im in.

xcoffeex
Is that how much your labcoat-wearing engineers came in under budget on the skate park?

STOP IT!!!!!

NDSU > MONTANA!!!!
Oops

UNIFanSince1983
November 23rd, 2011, 04:15 PM
http://www.anthillz.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Internet-tough-guy.jpg

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 04:37 PM
why would I bet?

If you say that you have degrees from these two lowly schools, then who is arguing?

I think the argument is won when you continue to belittle my education but have no answer to my contention that I, and several other people on this board are considerably smarter than you.

Which makes your supposed education a complete waste.

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 04:48 PM
Okay then,
It looks like we've got this all settled now right, so are we all on the same page here

Let's review:
1) Internet money rules teh internets
2) MBA's are declining in value - unless it's the MBA on your own wall (then it has limitless value)
3) Intelligence is an elusive mistress on teh internets
4) Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen
5) Something about NDSU I can't remember now
6) Something about the FCS football playoff bracket

So there you have it

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 05:01 PM
Okay then,
It looks like we've got this all settled now right, so are we all on the same page here

Let's review:
1) Internet money rules teh internets
2) MBA's are declining in value - unless it's the MBA on your own wall (then it has limitless value)
3) Intelligence is an elusive mistress on teh internets
4) Internet tough guys are a dime a dozen
5) Something about NDSU I can't remember now
6) Something about the FCS football playoff bracket

So there you have it

OH I CAN'T HELP IT! I have this strange compulsion for troll-feeding. I need help

LakesBison
November 23rd, 2011, 05:15 PM
Why doesnt this thread just be deleted.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2011, 05:18 PM
Why doesnt this thread just be deleted.

xlolx

Somebody does not like NOT being the center of attention.

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 05:21 PM
xlolx

Somebody does not like NOT being the center of attention.

HAH! I was going to say the same thing. That is really rich.

ursus arctos horribilis
November 23rd, 2011, 05:22 PM
HAH! I was going to say the same thing. That is really rich.

Good times.

frozennorth
November 23rd, 2011, 06:00 PM

^facepalm

Don't forget to save up all your pocket change to send to ron paul!!!1

Grizo406
November 23rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
All this talk about having a degree from whatever University is makin' me hard!xnodx

Thank you guys!!

WyomingGrizFan
November 23rd, 2011, 06:03 PM
Really? Since when?

"We have not journeyed all this way across the centuries, across the oceans, across the mountains, across the prairies, because we are made of sugar candy." - Winston Churchill

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2011, 06:22 PM
OH I CAN'T HELP IT! I have this strange compulsion for troll-feeding. I need help

This ^^^ me too...We'll get help together. :P

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 06:38 PM
Well I can promise you the owners of this forum are fascinated

fencer24
November 23rd, 2011, 06:50 PM
ok, so I take it that you have taken the $100,000 wager.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?101313-Montana-vs-NDSU............&p=1732314&viewfull=1#post1732314

I will contact the board owners privately to obtain the details for you to deposit the $100,000 in the attorney escrow account...

You should take this as a very serious bet, for I will collect it whether you put the money in the escrow account or not, now that you have officially agreed to the $100,000 bet.

my guess is that being the pussy that you are, you will not be depositing the $100,000 in the attorney escrow account...

Before any of that happens, I want proof of the Fan's deposit, along with account numbers, bank routing codes and passwords.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 23rd, 2011, 06:51 PM
I only have an Associates Degree from DeVry................................can I even continue posting in this thread?

Grizzaholic

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?101313-Montana-vs-NDSU............&p=1732314&viewfull=1#post1732314

I will contact the board owners privately to obtain the details for you to deposit the $100,000 in the attorney escrow account...

You should take this as a very serious bet, for I will collect it whether you put the money in the escrow account or not, now that you have officially agreed to the $100,000 bet.

my guess is that being the pussy that you are, you will not be depositing the $100,000 in the attorney escrow account...

Now OPIE. There will be no lawyers, even ambulance chasers, allowed. As well as no lunches and absolutely no COPS.

Grizzaholic
I only have an Associates Degree from DeVry................................can I even continue posting in this thread?

I have 3 degrees from the University of Phoenix.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 23rd, 2011, 06:53 PM

Prove it, I bet you $3.50 you dont. If you decide to take this bet then you will have to put the money in a scarecrow account according to my lawyer (NDSU Grad)

Cleets
Before any of that happens, I want proof of the Fan's deposit, along with account numbers, bank routing codes and passwords.

We're on board here at the "ownership" committee

1) We've got lawyers (That's plural) so beware - they aren't cheap
2) We've got a neutral bank account in the waiting
3) We are simply awaiting a communication from the initiating party

fencer24

Phoenix is warmer than that, even this time of year.

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 23rd, 2011, 06:54 PM
30 pages....................xcoffeex

sgt smash
November 23rd, 2011, 06:55 PM
How many Monopoly games do you have to buy to accumulate $100,000 Fan?

fencer24

I'm a lawyer, can I get in on that action too? It's not fee splitting if it's taking candy from fools.

Grizzaholic
Prove it, I bet you $3.50 you dont. If you decide to take this bet then you will have to put the money in a scarecrow account according to my lawyer (NDSU Grad)

Ok. If I am unable to prove it I will give you your $3.50 in the form of beer and a shot of your choosing.

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 06:56 PM

Should you be the one that folks are trusting with monies and such? I have heard some things, granted they were rumors, but they were posted on the interwebs so they must be somewhat true...

fencer24
November 23rd, 2011, 06:57 PM
Ok. If I am unable to prove it I will give you your $3.50 in the form of beer and a shot of your choosing.

Now we're talking serious betting. By the way, is NDSU in?

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Now we're talking serious betting. By the way, is NDSU in?

They don't have one of the criteria to be involved in this very important transaction.

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Should you be the one that folks are trusting with monies and such? I have heard some things, granted they were rumors, but they were posted on the interwebs so they must be somewhat true...

You've got me confused with previous ownership...

NoDak 4 Ever
November 23rd, 2011, 06:59 PM

I made a joke earlier about how his posts sometimes sounded like a Nigerian scam email. This is definitely sounding like it. "It will be an important transaction for you to make at the sum of $100,000US praise that you should find your way to it" xlolxxlolxxlolx

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 07:00 PM
You've got me confused with previous ownership...

xbowxxbowxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

Cleets
30 pages....................xcoffeex

Stick around - this baby's got legs
I figure it's got another 30 in it for sure

ALPHAGRIZ1
They don't have one of the criteria to be involved in this very important transaction.

Which one?

Computer access or money?

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 07:01 PM
Which one?

Computer access or money?

haha

ALPHAGRIZ1
November 23rd, 2011, 07:02 PM
Stick around - this baby's got legs
I figure it's got another 30 in it for sure

I was thinking 60 isnt going to be that hard at the rate this turd is picking up steam.

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 07:03 PM
I was thinking 60 isnt going to be that hard at the rate this turd is picking up steam.

He could blow a gasket like JBB and have an epic meltdown...

UNIFanSince1983
November 23rd, 2011, 07:10 PM
So this is what happens when only 8 teams have to play this first weekend out of the 20 that made it huh?

I could get used to this. Internet arguments are the best! xnodx

http://blog.ezyang.com/img/wrong-on-the-internet/argument.jpg

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2011, 07:56 PM
I made a joke earlier about how his posts sometimes sounded like a Nigerian scam email. This is definitely sounding like it. "It will be an important transaction for you to make at the sum of $100,000US praise that you should find your way to it" xlolxxlolxxlolx

That's exactly what I was thinking. I was going to ask him how he wants to pay me or if I should just do it like the Nigerians do. :P

Grizalltheway
November 23rd, 2011, 08:19 PM
So this is what happens when only 8 teams have to play this first weekend out of the 20 that made it huh?

I could get used to this. Internet arguments are the best! xnodx

http://blog.ezyang.com/img/wrong-on-the-internet/argument.jpg

Should have known TheFan was a 5-year-old Mongolian girl.

MTfan4life
November 23rd, 2011, 08:23 PM

I'm really not a fan of the name calling. What types of attorneys deal with internet forum betting on sites where you're not even required to provide your name? I feel like that's kind of risky. That means the luck's on my side, cuz my quasi community college lawyer is in.

Grizzaholic
November 23rd, 2011, 08:29 PM
I'm really not a fan of the name calling. What types of attorneys deal with internet forum betting on sites where you're not even required to provide your name? I feel like that's kind of risky. That means the luck's on my side, cuz my quasi community college lawyer is in.

ooo ooo ME. CALL ON ME! I know the answer. OVER HERE! I got my hand up.. I know!

Lakes Bison
November 23rd, 2011, 10:51 PM
Do you guys know that the fake lakes was recruited by Wofford? He didn't say what sport. I saw it on Panthernation.

Cleets
November 23rd, 2011, 11:00 PM
There's only one Lakes...

MTfan4life
November 24th, 2011, 03:33 AM
"Formally agreed?" How old are you? Do you know what formal means? P.S. There was no proof you paid either. You don't get to just pick the attorney. My attorney is now Grizzaholic. Please send him your $100,000 so he can hold it until you provide proof. I've already given him mine. Judge Reinhold will be presiding over our case. Oh, also, we found you.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f51/savvyamigo/InternetToughGuy.gif