PDA

View Full Version : Does NDSU have a shot at a #1/2 seed

Twentysix
November 19th, 2011, 11:10 PM
Poll try not to be bias xrotatehx

Your vote is secret so vote honestly.

GSU Eagle
November 19th, 2011, 11:14 PM
I think the top 3 seeds are NDSU, GSU and SHSU in some order. The more I read other opinions the more I think SHSU may get the #1 seed, although I don't think they deserve it. If SHSU is #1 I think NDSU and GSU are #2 and #3 one way or the other. NDSU has more FCS wins, but the 1 loss NDSU has (YSU) to me is a worst loss than GSU's 1 FCS loss (App. St.). I could see NDSU being #2 or #3 and GSU being the other.

McNeese75
November 19th, 2011, 11:31 PM
I think the top 3 seeds are NDSU, GSU and SHSU in some order. The more I read other opinions the more I think SHSU may get the #1 seed, although I don't think they deserve it. If SHSU is #1 I think NDSU and GSU are #2 and #3 one way or the other. NDSU has more FCS wins, but the 1 loss NDSU has (YSU) to me is a worst loss than GSU's 1 FCS loss (App. St.). I could see NDSU being #2 or #3 and GSU being the other.

What he said

Twentysix
November 20th, 2011, 02:33 AM
15 votes so far bump.

Squealofthepig
November 20th, 2011, 02:45 AM
I'll agree with my GSU and McNeese compatriots above - I think it's possible to be a 1 or 2, but who knows how the committee will do the seeding (what's most important? SoS? Undefeated? FBS win?) Guess we'll find out soon!

Although the YSU home loss is a definite question mark, compared to the rest of the field, I think the Bison have as good a claim to the top two seeds as anyone.