PDA

View Full Version : Furman/App. State 05 semi-finals game?

SU Jag
May 13th, 2006, 09:02 PM
The VCR just destroyed my copy a few minutes ago! (Damn):bang: Does anyone else have a copy of this game? I sure hop so!

OL FU
May 14th, 2006, 01:51 PM
Funny the VCR destroyed mine too. :)

I had duplicate copy, but some idiot threw it in the fireplace:rolleyes:

Wish I could help, I am sure some one's got one.

blukeys
May 14th, 2006, 07:24 PM
I Had one but after drinking too many Purple Martini's, I slipped and fell and it accidentally fell into my garbage diposal while it was running. I have both tapes and DVDs of the 2003 championship game. Will that do as a substitute? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tealblood
May 15th, 2006, 07:19 AM
That should be placed as a warning on VCR boxes, " Allowing tapes into open flames could cause catastrophic consequences"

Black Saturday
May 19th, 2006, 12:09 PM
lol!

Black Saturday
May 19th, 2006, 12:10 PM
I Had one but after drinking too many Purple Martini's, I slipped and fell and it accidentally fell into my garbage diposal while it was running. I have both tapes and DVDs of the 2003 championship game. Will that do as a substitute? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LOL!

gvilleapp
May 20th, 2006, 07:08 AM
Funny the VCR destroyed mine too. :)

I had duplicate copy, but some idiot threw it in the fireplace:rolleyes:

Wish I could help, I am sure some one's got one.
It just so happens that I have a copy of the latest "Miracle on the Mountain game" complete with the "Delay of Defeat" penalty on your HC near the end of the game.:flagged: :flagged: Maybe I could run it to you accross town and you could hook up SU Jag. I'm sure lightning would not strike you three times in a row. If so, that would almost seem to indicate a curse, or something really sinister is going on.

catamount man
May 20th, 2006, 07:42 AM
I still have my copy. Damn good football game!

GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

OL FU
May 20th, 2006, 12:45 PM
It just so happens that I have a copy of the latest "Miracle on the Mountain game" complete with the "Delay of Defeat" penalty on your HC near the end of the game.:flagged: :flagged: Maybe I could run it to you accross town and you could hook up SU Jag. I'm sure lightning would not strike you three times in a row. If so, that would almost seem to indicate a curse, or something really sinister is going on.

Perhaps you could just buy me a beer and leave the video at home:nod: :)

blukeys
May 20th, 2006, 11:52 PM
Perhaps you could just buy me a beer and leave the video at home:nod: :)

And Just when did you switch from Jack Daniels to beer??????

Wuss xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

igo4uni
May 21st, 2006, 06:29 PM
The VCR just destroyed my copy a few minutes ago! (Damn):bang: Does anyone else have a copy of this game? I sure hop so!

I know it was a good game, but as an SU fan, A.) why did you tape it and B.)why were you watching it??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

No smack intended, just genuinely curious.

May 21st, 2006, 06:55 PM
I know it was a good game, but as an SU fan, A.) why did you tape it and B.)why were you watching it??BECAUSE IT'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL'S TOP PLAYOFFS SILLY!! : smh :;)

GAD
May 21st, 2006, 09:47 PM
I know it was a good game, but as an SU fan, A.) why did you tape it and B.)why were you watching it??
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

No smack intended, just genuinely curious.
Recording games during the season and watching them in the off-season is a great way to pass time if you are bored.

Trust me! Try it

SU Jag
May 21st, 2006, 11:10 PM
I watched it because it was a damn good game! It fell on the same day of the SWAC title game so I decided to tape it. I watch all college football, hell I plan on going to the App.State/James Madison game this season.:nod:

igo4uni
May 22nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
I watched it because it was a damn good game! It fell on the same day of the SWAC title game so I decided to tape it. I watch all college football, hell I plan on going to the App.State/James Madison game this season.:nod:

Cool. Don't forget to watch UNI vs. Texas State, a great game that went into overtime!

igo4uni
May 22nd, 2006, 11:02 AM
BECAUSE IT'S COLLEGE FOOTBALL'S TOP PLAYOFFS SILLY!! : smh :;)

:doh:

OL FU
May 22nd, 2006, 11:04 AM

Yes AGS has turned me into a I-AA Junkie. I sit down saturday morning, go through the sports section on the cable menu and "remind" all the I-AA games.

and then hear my son say "Oh Geez he's doing it again:eek: "