TT's Predictions All-Time Results
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 40-22 (9-18 SLC)
2009 Record: 41-22 (16-12 SLC)
2010 Record: 49-17 (19-9 SLC)
2011 Record: 43-9 (18-5 SLC)
Total: 222-85 (90-48 SLC)

Southland Conference - Week 12 Game Listing
Nicholls at Southeastern Louisiana (Thurs)
Stephen F. Austin at Northwestern State
Sam Houston State at Texas State-San Marcos
McNeese State at Lamar

TT's Quick Analysis and Game Predictions
Nicholls at Southeastern Louisiana (Thurs) - This game always seems to go the way of the team you don't expect to win it. According to the Houma newspaper, the Colonels have had some 'moral' victories this year. Those may be the only ones they get in SLC play this season as I see SLU playing for their head coach Mike Lucas. SLU had a valiant effort on the road at SFA, we'll go with SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Stephen F. Austin at Northwestern State - Chief Caddo is a fun rivalry game and if you are noticing a trend, we got some great rivalry games to end the season! The Demons' defense is not as bad as SHSU may have made them out to be. The short field position due to the SHSU 'D' this past week made it much worse than it should have been. Neither team is playing for anything and it is a home game. NORTHWESTERN STATE

Sam Houston State at Texas State-San Marcos - BIG GAME! The Bobcats' last as a quasi-Southland member and Sam Houston State is trying to find a way to a top five seed. SHSU could very well enter the game as the No. 1 ranked squad in some random poll, but will likely enter as a No. 2. SHSU wants to remain in Texas throughout the playoffs and will execute defensively against a Bobcats' team that seems to struggle from time to time knowing what exactly they should run offensively. SAM HOUSTON STATE

McNeese State at Lamar - The Pokes and the Cards! A shame that these teams are not where either fan base thought they would be, because it would truly be an electric atmosphere. Looking forward to the day when these teams compete for a SLC title infront of a packed house. Game may be a sellout, but there'll be empty seats throughout as has been the case at the PUS at times this year as fans got tired of watching the Cards falter. I hope not. McNEESE STATE

blackfordpu
November 13th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Week 1: 8-0
Week 2: 6-0
Week 3: 7-0
Week 4: 2-3
Week 5: 3-2
Week 6: 3-1
Week 7: 3-1
Week 8: 3-1
Week 9: 3-1
Week 10: 4-0
Week 11: 4-1

45-10 overall

McNeese State at Lamar

TexasTerror
November 20th, 2011, 05:57 AM
Finish out 3-1 (2-1 SLC) this week...

Stay tuned for our playoff edition!

Hood
November 20th, 2011, 07:38 AM
Thank God this season is over. TT good luck to your boys in the post season.

TexasTerror
November 20th, 2011, 08:29 AM

Is Nicholls going to be able to turn it around next year?

McNeese75
November 20th, 2011, 06:50 PM

Ditto

blackfordpu
November 20th, 2011, 07:32 PM
Week 1: 8-0
Week 2: 6-0
Week 3: 7-0
Week 4: 2-3
Week 5: 3-2
Week 6: 3-1
Week 7: 3-1
Week 8: 3-1
Week 9: 3-1
Week 10: 4-0
Week 11: 4-1
Week 12: 3-1

Final prediction result:
48-11 overall

NSUDemon98
November 21st, 2011, 07:52 AM
TT's Predictions All-Time Results
2007 Record: 46-14 (24-4 SLC)
2008 Record: 40-22 (9-18 SLC)
2009 Record: 41-22 (16-12 SLC)
2010 Record: 49-17 (19-9 SLC)
2011 Record: 43-9 (18-5 SLC)
Total: 222-85 (90-48 SLC)

Southland Conference - Week 12 Game Listing
McNeese State at Lamar

TT's Quick Analysis and Game Predictions
Nicholls at Southeastern Louisiana (Thurs) - This game always seems to go the way of the team you don't expect to win it. According to the Houma newspaper, the Colonels have had some 'moral' victories this year. Those may be the only ones they get in SLC play this season as I see SLU playing for their head coach Mike Lucas. SLU had a valiant effort on the road at SFA, we'll go with SOUTHEASTERN LOUISIANA

Stephen F. Austin at Northwestern State - Chief Caddo is a fun rivalry game and if you are noticing a trend, we got some great rivalry games to end the season! The Demons' defense is not as bad as SHSU may have made them out to be. The short field position due to the SHSU 'D' this past week made it much worse than it should have been. Neither team is playing for anything and it is a home game. NORTHWESTERN STATE

Sam Houston State at Texas State-San Marcos - BIG GAME! The Bobcats' last as a quasi-Southland member and Sam Houston State is trying to find a way to a top five seed. SHSU could very well enter the game as the No. 1 ranked squad in some random poll, but will likely enter as a No. 2. SHSU wants to remain in Texas throughout the playoffs and will execute defensively against a Bobcats' team that seems to struggle from time to time knowing what exactly they should run offensively. SAM HOUSTON STATE

McNeese State at Lamar - The Pokes and the Cards! A shame that these teams are not where either fan base thought they would be, because it would truly be an electric atmosphere. Looking forward to the day when these teams compete for a SLC title infront of a packed house. Game may be a sellout, but there'll be empty seats throughout as has been the case at the PUS at times this year as fans got tired of watching the Cards falter. I hope not. McNEESE STATE

Glad this season is over...we coasted into the last game on fumes and the result of 33-0 speaks for itself.

This season has left me very bitter and jaded towards NSU football...I'm sick and tired of getting my hopes up and then halfway through the season when it starts to go down the toilet them using our creed of "wait till next year...that's what we've been building towards" xnonono2x

TheRevSFA
November 21st, 2011, 07:55 AM
Glad this season is over...we coasted into the last game on fumes and the result of 33-0 speaks for itself.

This season has left me very bitter and jaded towards NSU football...I'm sick and tired of getting my hopes up and then halfway through the season when it starts to go down the toilet them using our creed of "wait till next year...that's what we've been building towards" xnonono2x

I was very surprised at how flat the Demons were on offense. It almost seemed like they didn't care and weren't fired up for the Chief.

I hope next season is a turnaround for you guys, and when the game happens in Nac, you've got a spot at our tailgate.

Hood
November 21st, 2011, 09:01 AM
Is Nicholls going to be able to turn it around next year?

Put it to you this way I publicly declared "see you in 2013" Colonels after finding out (I probably heard originally and just forgot) our Coach's contract is GUARANTEED and since we're broke as a joke, he can't be fired even if the AD wanted to do so. Only way this team is turning around is if they passed up the junk yard and needs to make a U-turn.

I never wanted to be "that fan" - the Randy Quaid from Major League 2. But this was just embarrassing. I don't mind losing to our SLC rivals in decent games. Hell I don't mind losing to Northwestern as long as it's a fair game (seems we always just blow each other out though pending who's having the up year) but these kids just didn't play inspired this year.

We have a few true believers that think next year will be a great year; Stubbs will have his 3rd recruiting class. After going 5-17 in his first 2 years ANYTHING is an improvement it seems. Well except for that whole "Oregon State, Tulsa, South Alabama" tilt opening the season. I wonder if our token NAIA win will be before or after that. If after we might not have enough live bodies to compete in that game.

TexasTerror
November 21st, 2011, 09:13 AM
Put it to you this way I publicly declared "see you in 2013" Colonels after finding out (I probably heard originally and just forgot) our Coach's contract is GUARANTEED and since we're broke as a joke, he can't be fired even if the AD wanted to do so. Only way this team is turning around is if they passed up the junk yard and needs to make a U-turn.

Hood - wasn't Coach Stubbs the first to get a guaranteed multi-year contract? Or did Piper just beat him out? Either way, very interesting happenings in Thibodaux as far as who gets financial commitments and who does not. Saw the track coach just departed and there's been other turnover. Lots of unrest, if you will...

We have a few true believers that think next year will be a great year; Stubbs will have his 3rd recruiting class. After going 5-17 in his first 2 years ANYTHING is an improvement it seems. Well except for that whole "Oregon State, Tulsa, South Alabama" tilt opening the season. I wonder if our token NAIA win will be before or after that. If after we might not have enough live bodies to compete in that game.

That opening three-game stretch is the toughest in all of FCS next year. How much money are you guys banking on that stretch of games? Figure at least $400k for Oregon State, $200-250k for Tulsa and maybe $150-200k from South Alabama.

This must be the cost of just getting by...

Hood
November 21st, 2011, 10:01 AM
Sadly I'm not in the know anymore. The only contacts "in" I would have had were in the academic side and have both left for more secure pastures (not necessarily greener, just went to places with less of a chance of imploding upon themselves). The stuff I DID find out, the guaranteed contract (not sure if Piper beat him), his personality (does it matter? Maybe...) I only found out because I ran into someone I know casually who got a little loose lipped but didn't reveal any state secrets either.

I just know we have an overpaid unfriendly coach who if we fire, we still have to pay. That said, I never met the guy. He might be the coolest dude ever. A cool dude who can't seem to win at this level.

Unrest indeed.

Though, on NCAA 12, Nicholls is TEARING IT UP!